User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Enethor: 1-S2-1-8441883

Account Name: Enethor
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4916335
    In-Game Name: Cuck Socker

Crimes Committed: Intentional throwing, potential skype cheating

Your Account Name: TaaK
    Summary: Cuck Socker has mayor role, and intentionally lynches confirmed town while ignoring impossible roles. I was jailor who executed the night before, no other jailor claim, no other role fit, but mayor lynches me and ignores the suspected evils. I believe Enethor is either intentionally game throwing, or skyping with Vycanon/Polak.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Enethor: 1-S2-1-4916335

Added:
    1-S2-1-9746263 Chronic
    Rolls consigliere and leaves immediately. Seems new, but not new enough to register a name.

1-S2-1-4916335 Enethor

1-S2-1-8441883 Enethor

This guy appears with different IDs through his search history, although looking at some of the reports, he acts the same (He talks in caps). I guess it's safe to assume he is the same person.

Game:

Enethor is 9 the mayor.

Day 1/Night 1: Consi leave the game. 11 the Jailor executed Coroner

Day 2:
    14 the Arso is trialed, but refuses to give role to random lynch. 9 reveals and say "ILL SAVE HIS ARSE". 14 is innoed.

3 the doctor pms mayor "fuk you". 5 pms mayor "vigilante" which is true. 3 is trialed and claims doctor and the he has to go. He is innoed. Too bad he leaves right after.

5 the vigilante is trialed next. he pms the mayor that he wanted to shoot 3 for acting like a jester (which is true). 9 says " U GONNA SHOOT AN INNOCENT? GUILTY". He is lynched.

9 leaves the lw "5 pmed me fuk u" which is not true.

Day 3:
    Nobody died at night, 1 is trialed and innoed. 8 the gf is trialed and lynched. 6 the framer leaves after marking the end of mafia.

Night 3:
    9 leaves the lw "11 is interro". Even though the mafia support is dead, he wants to frame 11 as interro.

Day 4: Arso burns him along with the already leaving framer.

At this point the remaining roles are: 9 Mayor, 11 Jailor, 7 Survivor, 4 Detective, 2 Amnesiac, 1 Auditor, 13 Detective. Town should have two confirmed roles.

13 the detective is trialed, but doesn't give lw. one person guilty, while jailor innos.

Night 4: 11 executes 4 confirming him as jailor.

Day 5: 11 claims jailor publicly and that he was audited and calls 1 being auditor. 9 votes him anyway. He asks 1 "guilty?". 1 replies "guilty in my opinion". 11 is guiltied even though he gave a foolproof defense.
    And when he reveals citizen, he acts as if 11 was wrong to claim jailor.

Day 6:
    Mayor got audited, and he loses his votes. Survivor is lynched.

Day 7:
    Detective is lynched. 9 pms 1 "Now you can thank me". This is a reference to the time where 9 innos 1.

Day 8:
    Amne remembers arsonist, and wins with 1.

The game result was definitely altered. Losing your second confirmed role against three neutral is bad. He could have lynched the survivor since that's what he claimed.

Crimes:
    Chronic: Rolequitting
    Enethor: Intentional-Gamethrowing.

Recommended Action:
    Chronic: On-hold
    Enethor: Banlist x2

Comments:
    I wouldn't accuse 1 of slyping. It seems that Enethor was living the memes, and was gamethrowing as such.
    Also I think Enethor other accounts with 8 digits, might be already in effect of the nuclear option.
    Last edited by MrMostache; August 3rd, 2019 at 08:03 AM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3