S-FM The Agency: Chapter I
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Ganelon

The year is 2034, and terrorism has never been a greater threat as in recent times. Faced with the very real prospect of nuclear terrorism and as well as a potential Cold War with the renewed Eastern Bloc, the NATO countries have formed an anti-terrorism and espionage task force to respond to the threat. This Agency has started recruiting resourceful people of all professions, ranging from high school teachers to aeronautics experts, from all NATO and Western countries; as such, a very strict screening process is used to separate potential recruits.
    Today, 1st of September, 2034, a new batch of recruits have reached their first true hurdle, that would decide their future as spies. Seven recruits were placed in a small room. Their objective: deliberate on which one of them would have to remain in the room.
    However, there is a catch: two of the agents were given a data stick, each containing half of a computer virus they would have to infect a terminal in the base with, whilst the other five have access to a physically identical data stick that instead holds parts of an antivirus software designed specifically to counter the virus.
    The team that wins this trial gets to continue on to the next one.

Role List

Cadet
    Cadet
    Cadet
    Cadet
    Cadet
    Trainee
    Trainee

Role Cards
    Spoiler : Cadet :
    You are a Cadet, training to become a Field Agent.
    You have no special abilities.

Spoiler : Trainee :
    You are a Trainee, training to become a Field Agent. You were given the objective to sabotage the comms array as part of your training.
    You share a chat with the other Trainee.

Mechanics & Rules
    Lynch is plurality w/ majority.
    Lynch is mandatory.
    Day lasts 48h.
    Standard FM rules apply.
    This means no quoting or SS'ing host feedback or PMs, no OGC, no gamethrowing/pretending to gamethrow, no griefing.
    English only.
    Be active.

Wincons
    Town wins if a Trainee is lynched.
    Scum wins if a Cadet is lynched.
    Last edited by ; July 30th, 2019 at 01:41 AM. Reason: fixin' typos

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

@Marshmallow Marshall , @Damus_Graves , @AIVION please review, I can host this before blink's game just so we have a game going on
    sorry for the double ping, but I think this one is already balanced.
    Last edited by ; July 29th, 2019 at 08:57 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Under trainee it says you are a cadet
    Kek

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Under trainee it says you are a cadet
    Damn, aamirus covered everything so well lol. There's not a lot to say here.

For future use, it would work with a 72h day too, but 48h is good in the circumstances. Approved.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.