Hello
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Hello

1. ISO #1
    Larisa

Hello

Im going to sleep soon so I dont have time to wait for your topic. I am a citizen if you dont believe me then kill me.
    Heres all my rep messages.

Avatar fail! Google "Larisa Oleynik" 11-01-2012 10:07 AM

POST WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT 13-01-2012 04:06 PM

I'm Alexei. Rep your role to me now before I reveal you myself. 13-01-2012 05:08 PM

if you just repped me that message, use the word jerk in your next post so i know its you 13-01-2012 09:26 PM

Listen carefully. I know you are a citizen. Say the word 'reason' in your next post if you want the information. 16-01-2012 01:18 AM

I found out that Yakov is German but I don't want to reveal. Please claim a role and get him lynched. 16-01-2012 9:27 AM

DEFEND YOURSELF SO YOU DON'T GET SHOT. 16-01-2012 10:54 PM

a friend of an enemy is a enemy of an enemy of a friend of an enemy. 17-01-2012 01:44 AM

I think Viteslav was the jerk person and I think Lenin is the reason person. I thought he had information so I tried to lynch Yakov.

2. ISO #2
    Nicholas II

Re: Hello

GOOD. YOU POSTED REP MESSAGES AND YOUR ROLE.

I WANT YOUR REAL SC2MAFIA NAME AS WELL.

I ALSO WANT YOU TO ANALYZE THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:

SERGEI, FYODOR, PROKOFI, VIKTORIA.

3. ISO #3
    Nicholas II

EVEGHENI TOO

4. ISO #4
    Larisa

I am Sack of Glory. I replaced someone who was modkilled, so maybe I didnt play very well. I usually only play mafia on sc2 but I thought I can try this one out because it looked very fun.

I think Sergei is German. I have thoguht that for a while because he seems like one to me. Fyodor looks like a town person because he is always talking so I think he is town for sure. Also I think he might be you? Prokofi seems like a citizen but he got recruited probably so we maybe need to kill him. Viktoria looks like a town power role to me maybe like journalist? Evgheni I really dont know because he never speaks sense. He is probably citizen but he might be German.

I also want to share that I think Yakov is German and Viteslav is town. Also now I think Alexei is also town. I am only a peasant so maybe all my guesses are wrong?

5. ISO #5
    Larisa

I know that you and one other person are town so that when someone else says the word bottle you will know they are part of our group. I will also provide you my night actions through rep every day. Say bottle during the day because I am sending the same rep to the other person. 18-01-2012 02:14 AM

I just got this rep after the sopa blackout ended. I can rep you on this Nicholas account everytime so that you can also know this persons night actions. Also we need to watch for people saying bottle. Does this sound like a good idea?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.