{Watch List} NotRachyl 1-S2-1-9745743 Vphrism 1-S2-1-10321293
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1

    NotRachyl 1-S2-1-9745743 Vphrism 1-S2-1-10321293

    NotRachyl 1-S2-1-9745743
    Crimes: Smurfing/ Ban Evasion/ Hacking
    The obligatory Smurf ban of Rachyl. Also it's heavily implied they were hacking in this game (knew that 13 was specifically beguiler after he turned mafioso)
    Also leaves a lw threatening to troll mafia games.


    Vphrism 1-S2-1-10321293
    Crimes: Rolequitting
    Summary:
    He names himself Leaving If Town, and leaves when he rolls Detective.




    -Mafia- (3334).SC2Replay
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

  2. #2

    Angry MrMostache: 1-S2-1-4225757, Vphrism: 1-S2-1-10321293

    Account Name: MrMostache
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4225757
    In-Game Name: [JWG] MrMostache

    Crimes Committed: In-Game Misconduct

    Account Name: Vphrism
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10321293
    In-Game Name: Leaving if Town

    Crimes Committed: Role-Quitting

    Your Account Name: NotRachyl

    Summary:
    rolequit is self explanatory, player names himself "Leaving if Town" rolls town then leaves immediately after

    in-game misconduct goes like this...

    first
    mrmostache uses the "real" command on D1 while hes still alive for no good reason (seeing the bnet name of the rolequitter is not a good reason) and that by itself is obtaining additional information that can be used to metagame

    second
    he uses that info on his N3 last will update saying "8 is Rachyl by the way. I'm wondering if she is hacking this game."

    this was in response to what looked to be an executioner/random lynch on GF on my part

    The fact hes a mod everyone knows uses the same colored name would have given this statement credibility enough that i might have been lynched for it had he died

    on D4 he chooses to reveal this info publicly anyway during the accusation of another player, which was a discovery made and announced by another player first with my words sounding nothing other than a repetition of what was already said

    at the point i assumed he was only guessing and never expected him to make that statement as a result from the use of "real"

    finally
    MrMostache knew my role was lookout and that this could have allowed me access to all the info i had but he jumped the gun and kicked me, even before he confirmed whether my most suspicious of claims (the beguiler discovery) was true or false

    mods are not supposed to use their ingame powers in ways that interfere with the game, i dont know if he got triggered by the name rachyl or if it was the words we exchanged in lobbychat but it doesnt matter he should have checked the replay and filed a report

    witch hunt all the way
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #3

    Re: MrMostache: 1-S2-1-4225757, Vphrism: 1-S2-1-10321293

    Thank you for taking the time to report. Another Super Moderator will review your report in time.

    However, since as far as I understand, you and Rachyl are the same person and so most of my command usage is related to In-game moderation:

    1. Since you have not went through a formal approved appeal process, you are breaking the rules by being in the game. This gives me the right to kick you when the game result was decided.

    2. During the setup you claimed that the game will be "hacked". Again this puts me in a position where I have to use -real to moderate the game carefully. As far as I understand, there was no way you would know 13 is beguiler since witch killed the mafioso (and therefore any visits would be irrelevant). Not to mention claiming to hack is already hacking by our definitions.

    3. Revealing your identity does indeed affect the game. However, by point 1, I find myself obliged to raise awareness that you are indeed breaking the rules and should be kicked from future lobbies. Points were given to everyone since I considered the game ruined. (This doesn't really get you lynched. People tend to trust a hacker).
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

  4. #4

    Re: MrMostache: 1-S2-1-4225757, Vphrism: 1-S2-1-10321293

    then before they do i better make some clarifications

    1) at no point did i claim to be the real rachyl...the name even says so "NotRachyl". believe it or not there are some of us who sympathize enough to don the name, rachyl is the new tafkal
    no rules broken in paying homage to an infamous player

    2) i said a lot of things during setup in anticipation of what i felt you were gonna do anyway which is kicking me off the game and i wanted the other players to know if they ended up playing with 14 it wasnt because i was a leaver but because i was forced out by you (this is what i was being accused of in lobby before the game even started)

    once the setup was over and the game actually started i didnt pick a name or said anything that even hinted at the fact i was rachyl, me being revealed as "rachyl" was your doing
    you used "real" on the discussion phase of D1 when nothing out of the ordinary was said, no spam and no one said anything about cheating or throwing. at this point there was no need for you to carefully moderate by knowing someones bnet name

    as for the information you say i could have only obtained by hacking

    godfather: N1 I watched you (7) as lookout and you were visited by (12) and (13). you claimed attacked and i accused 12 because he was the first on the list, he claimed doctor on (7) but choked on the stand when asked whether or not you were attacked. as if that wasnt reason enough i also considered the fact he was adamant about me being an executioner since thats what he believed i was because he knew my claim of Sheriff made it impossible for me to have detected him as Godfather

    witch: on N2 i saw (9) get visited by (himself) and (14), on D3 (9)Mafioso is revealed to have died by suicide. there was no mafia kill that night and (9) was still in the game, it was unlikely to assume (9) would -suicide without killing someone first or that his remaining mafia would not -target someone if he didnt. but i didnt need to assume, (9) visited himself so it was a witch suicide by (14)

    which ties into:

    beguiler: i watched (13) as lookout and saw he was visited by (9) and (14). on D3 it was revealed (9)Mafioso died by suicide with (13) very much alive. if (9)Mafioso killed himself because of witch he could not have been off visiting (13) so at that point i came to the conclusion i had been watching (9) instead of (13), since the only other person to visit (9) other than himself was (14)Witch the possibility of bus driver was out the window. considering that (13) didnt vote trial to against godfather and innoed him i felt the odds of him being beguiler were much more reasonable than a second any random witch at 0.1 expected count seeing as those were the only two possible explanations for my findings

    something tells me you already know all this and just wanted me make sure i did too

    3)
    if im not evading a ban and im not hacking then im not breaking the rules and should not be kicked from the lobbies, you did indeed raise awareness to something i didnt do and now i find myself trying to explain away a clean game thanks to that ingame kick. also people tend to trust hackers as much they hate them to the point of lynching even as confirmed town every other hacked game.

  5. #5

    Re: MrMostache: 1-S2-1-4225757, Vphrism: 1-S2-1-10321293

    If you are not Rachyl, then I have never kicked you before this. So why did you assume that what I will kick you at all? Have you been kicked by me before? If you are claiming that I have kicked you before, then surely you weren't under the name NotRachyl, which makes me think you are certainly Rachyl or someone impersonating her (kinda the same thing).

    The only thing I remember about "NotRachyl" is that time where he hosted a lobby, and kicked everyone from it preventing anyone from playing the game. Thankfully, Blizzard ended up making separate lobbies shortly after.

    Also you haven't explained why you knew 13 was specifically a beguiler as opposed to framer for example.
    Last edited by MrMostache; July 26th, 2019 at 08:44 AM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Angry Re: MrMostache: 1-S2-1-4225757, Vphrism: 1-S2-1-10321293

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    If you are not Rachyl, then I have never kicked you before this. So why did you assume that what I will kick you at all? Have you been kicked by me before? If you are claiming that I have kicked you before, then surely you weren't under the name NotRachyl, which makes me think you are certainly Rachyl or someone impersonating her (kinda the same thing).

    The only thing I remember about "NotRachyl" is that time where he hosted a lobby, and kicked everyone from it preventing anyone from playing the game. Thankfully, Blizzard ended up making separate lobbies shortly after.

    Also you haven't explained why you knew 13 was specifically a beguiler as opposed to framer for example.
    ive been playing mafia a long time and and ive seen people being warned and kicked one too many times and i just figured you would because of my name, ive gotten a lot of flak since i came back because of it and you wouldnt be the first mod or last mod to commit in game abuse

    as for 13 being beguiler and not being framed was the fact that he was also visited by 14 who was already accused of being witch by 15, if 9 was framed as a visitor to 13 then 14 could not be the witch that caused 9s suicide. 14 cracked during trial confirming what i already suspected, either 13 was beguiler hiding behind 9 or i had been witched onto 9

    i know it would make everyone happier if i was cheating, if this doesnt put it to rest then consider my choice of targets. i chose to watch beguiler out of all people, the role i was least likely to learn anything from and most likely the one to get me killed by mass murderer...a choice that woulda made absolutely no sense if i had prior knowledge of the roles but even if that wasnt the case the burden of proof is on you and you need more than reasonable doubt to say someone was cheating

    if a donor or colored name with the role of say...exe or jester had called out 13s role on a random lynch and gotten it right they still wouldnt be punished unless there was more evidence to substantiate a hacking claim and would just be chalked off as a lucky guess, ive seen it many times and i guess most are not reported for it and the ones that are just get ignored

    youre not giving me the same benefit of the doubt simply because of bias against my name and i actually was an invest who had a reason to make such claims

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ghlight=Rachyl

    Do you really expect us to believe you’re not gastric whatever the fuck u call yourself when your ID falls under the range of previously banned “notrachyl” accounts and you use the name notrachyl?
    yes, i do because i was there for that whole debacle and it is in fact the reason i made this account at the time and try to sneak into a lobby rachyl was trolling which is why hes banned and im not.
    we're not the same person and the reason im using it is because i sold my original androthos account since it had WoW and D3 on it

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Can we just skip to the part where you start filling up the lobbies with ur 100 million acccounts rather than wasting time?
    i can understand this kind of response to a hacked fubar replay, but not to a clean game with enough explanation that doesnt even award cheating suspicion, considering this is a report involving a staff crime i ask you to be professional and treat this objectively. if you cant then have another smod handle it.

  10. #10

    Re: MrMostache: 1-S2-1-4225757, Vphrism: 1-S2-1-10321293

    From this link: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ight=Notrachyl
    we have all the following ids as confirmed smurfs:
    NotRachyl: 1-S2-1-9741809
    NotRachyl: 1-S2-1-9741763
    NotRachyl: 1-S2-1-9741664
    NotRachyl: 1-S2-1-9741957
    NotRachyl: 1-S2-1-9742542
    NotRachyl: 1-S2-1-9742455
    NotRachyl: 1-S2-1-9742521
    NotRachyl: 1-S2-1-9743571

    Then we have you:
    NotRachyl: 1-S2-1-9745743

    Please, give like 10 replays of games you've been in if you want to be taken seriously here. Mostache recorded all of his moderation actions and filed the appropriate report against you so he is certainly not in question here.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  11. #11

    Re: MrMostache: 1-S2-1-4225757, Vphrism: 1-S2-1-10321293

    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post

    yes, i do because i was there for that whole debacle and it is in fact the reason i made this account at the time and try to sneak into a lobby rachyl was trolling which is why hes banned and im not.
    we're not the same person and the reason im using it is because i sold my original androthos account since it had WoW and D3 on it
    How noble of you. Considering you left the lw saying "I will take a month break from work to troll mafia" in this game, it makes sense to everyone that you are indeed of the same tree as this person you claim to not be.


    Honestly, this seems clear with all the references aamirus provided.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

  12. #12

    Thumbs up Re: MrMostache: 1-S2-1-4225757, Vphrism: 1-S2-1-10321293

    heres some replays, they are nothing special since i only recently came back so i had to collect ones that were not a bunch of N1 deaths

    Replay 7 is pretty good, i jailed arso n1 as interrogator and let him go cuz he claimed sheriff, told dh to kill him n2 and found him to be night immune, while i had survivor in jail and town had a confirmed amnesiac. on n3 i anticipated his burn since i was a doused roleblocker and asked janitor to sanitize me. this kept town from discovering triad was down two members and believing it was a 2 triad, 1 judge vs 3 town tie.

    Replay 8 was okay, was able to win 933 with just one teammate. beguiler afked n1 and died to SK cuz he didn't hide

    Replay 10 is worth a mention since it took place after this report. mostache was in the game and kicked me before the game ending after once again telling lobby hosts to not let me play and contributing to the impression i am a hacker smurf scheduled to be banned when this case is still ongoing

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    How noble of you. Considering you left the lw saying "I will take a month break from work to troll mafia" in this game, it makes sense to everyone that you are indeed of the same tree as this person you claim to not be.
    the one word youre looking for in that last will that isnt there is the word "again"
    what people say and what they do are totally different things, this is mafia and everyone bullshits.. i wonder what kind of things youd write if you felt the real threat of a banhammer as proven by what transpired in that replay.
    you wrote your last will and i wrote mine, the difference is that i didnt use additional information or pretended to know things i wasnt supposed to, hack or whatever

    you want more proof? how about that fact that rachyl & all those other hackers cant tell heads from tails, all they do is hack to reveal roles and gamethrow. when was the last time you saw rachyl playing like this even when he was legit? that game was some Distorted level stuff.
    and like i said ive been around and i actually have a reason to own this account and the name notrachyl because i was trying to join a lobby at the time

    if i was a hacker id just do what they did you and not you know, actually play the game.

    just look at this
    http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ight=ANdrothos

    only reason i didnt do the very same to rachyl is because it didn't matter, when this happened even after being banned they still controlled the lobby
    Attached Files Attached Files

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Re: NotRachyl 1-S2-1-9745743 Vphrism 1-S2-1-10321293

    ID Verification:
    Vphrism: 1-S2-1-10321293 Correct

    Notrachyl: 1-S2-1-9745743 Correct
    MrMostache: 1-S2-1-4225757 Correct

    Players Added to Report:

    Hotkeys
    Vphrism: Control 1

    NotRachyl: 8
    MrMostache: 7

    Summary
    Vphrism chooses the name "leaving if town" and roles Detective and then immediately quits the game.

    During setup NotRachyl says "THIS GAME WILL BE HACKED" "THERE WILL BE CHEATING"

    Notrachyl chooses the name Leaving if Town II and roles Lookout in slot 8.
    Mostache chooses his usual name and roles Bodyguard in slot 7.

    During d1 mostache uses -real to keep track of NotRachyl in the game.

    On n1 notrachyl puts the following in his lw "if u fucking ban me ill take a month off work and troll mafia nonstop mosdouche"

    On d3 notrachyl piggybacks off of a couple other people and accuses 14 (witch) of being the witch. Mostache says "8 is rachyl by the way. I'm wondering if she is hacking this game" notrachyl retorts "ya ya u know me too well mostache"

    On d4 notrachyl says to get 13 the beguiler. His explanation above is valid to explain how he guessed on 14 being witch and 13 being beguiler, albeit still a bit fishy to figure all of those actions out so quickly.
    5 (mass murderer) is convinced that 8 (not rachyl) is hacking and quits the game.
    Mostache is also convinced at this point and kicks him from the game.

    End of replay.

    Was the game result altered?
    Well, all the evils were dying at the end of the replay so I assume this was a resounding town win.

    Player Offenses
    Vphrism: rolequitting

    NotRachyl: Pretending to hack
    Mostache: nothing

    Previous Offenses
    Vphrism: lag cheating (wl x3)

    Recommended Action
    Vphrism: WL x2

    Notrachyl: WL X8

    Additional Notes
    Vphrism was a simple rolequit.

    Mostache's actions in this game are totally justified considering that there's a player named "notrachyl" (a name used by a hacker and banned countless times before) AND notrachyl announces in setup chat that he is going to be cheating and hacking.

    For Andro/Notrachyl: having gone through the replays you've posted I am at least convinced that you're not cheating, though I don't have much faith in you not being a smurf account. Regardless, in this game you multiple times claim to be cheating. Even if you're not actually hacking, claiming to do so ruins the game simply because others believe that you are. There is a reason that it says in the rules "pretending to hack may be treated as actually hacking". Notice that the Mass Murderer quit this game because he thought you were hacking, and Mostache kicked you because he thought you were hacking. Even if it really was just "a joke", it still ruined the game for everybody else. I also noticed you doing the same thing (claiming to be cheating or to be a smurf of rachyl or notrachyl) in several of the replays you posted. Hence for repeatedly pretending to cheat and because there is still a high chance you are a smurf of gastricpenguin/notrachyl, i am recommending an extended watch list.

    Also, if you want to keep playing mafia I am going to have to ask at the very minimum that you change your bnet name to something else. It is very easy to do. The reason is because every time players see you with the name notrachyl they are going to assume you are a smurf/hacker and report you. Already 4 different people reported you. We don't want to deal with countless redundant reports against you so please change your name.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Re: NotRachyl 1-S2-1-9745743 Vphrism 1-S2-1-10321293

    ive waited for weeks in hopes to see this report come out and honestly this whole episode left me with a sour taste in my mouth that prompted me to take a break off mafia and reconsider if id be coming back

    i understand im being warned for severe griefing

    in regards to the replay which kickstarted this thread ill say that i didnt realize pretending to hack during setup was a thing because if you can even call what i did "pretending to hack" then the only time i ever did such a thing was during setup

    saying "THIS GAME WILL BE HACKED" "THERE WILL BE CHEATING" is not the same as saying "I AM GOING TO HACK THIS GAME"

    those words were directed at mostache in reaction to his attempts to get me discredited and kicked from the lobby in current and previous games, (i wont bother posting out of game screenshots since there is no way to verify them anyway)

    if he wanted me gone he would have to do it himself which i had hoped he would since there was no valid reason to in game kick me, yet its an abuse he woulda commited if he had been on a bad day considering his disregard for due process when he kicked me before the conclusion of every single game i played after the beguiler debacle even thought i told him to watch the replay and that i didnt cheat

    yeah, i was bating him just like he was baiting me here when he kept trying to get me kicked from lobbies and attacking me for cheating in finding beguiler when he knew full well what i did to find him in the hopes id flip my shit and give him the excuse he was looking for

    but its not my intent to appeal, ill concede on that and take my watchlist

    one thing that i will not do however is change my name and here is why:

    this whole thing started because mrmostache attempted to get lobby hosts to kick me from games by accusing my of skyping, cheating, hacking and being a player whos already scheduled for a ban

    once inside the actual game after the setup was finalized i never said i was hacking, i never said i was rachyl, i picked a random name and the game continued just like any other

    but then mostache happened, on the game in question he accused me of being a possible cheater, he revealed by identity as as rachyl through the means of -real and he was using his colored mostache name that regulars know and recognize which gave him extra credibility and finally he -kick me from the game

    you mentioned that the mass murderer quit the game because he believed i was hacking, but the reason that thought was in his head was because mostache revealed my real identity to the town and made the suggestion - if he kept his mouth shut and additional information to himself i dare say mm woulda stayed or left for another reason

    he poisoned the jury that game and every game i played with him after that one ended with a -kick before conclusion which only helped paint the picture to everyone he was telling the truth
    (ill post replays of this if necessary)

    youre asking me to change my name because you dont want to process redundant reports but its either one of two reasons youre getting these reports:

    1) my plays, being good as i am some noobs or butthurt pros are going to assume im skyping/hacking and report me either way regardless of my bnet name (i am sure that there are many reports on pro players that have no substance to them)

    2) you got an influx of reports because of what transpired after the original replay on this thread and that was a direct result of mrmostaches in game kicking and instructing the players to file reports multiple times the following games
    (once again ill post some replays if you need examples of this)

    i can understand and accept the watchlist but im not going to bend over backwards (no matter how easy it might be, in principle) to fix a situation that your man pretty much created in the first place

    now that this situation is resolved i can direct anyone who calls me out to this thread and presto

    .
    .

    as if that wasnt reason enough then ill add that you cant make me the first and only exception and that this will never become a rule

    did balthy have to change his name after this?
    http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...lthies-spotted

    did rachyl? who was unbanned in his main account despite being a serial offender?
    http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-9741957

    did any of these players? because i do recognize a few names
    http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-7712804

    what happens when the next no life hacker decides to take someone name before they go on a role hacking spree and become infamous? will they have to change their names?
    and why do every once in a while i see someone named Necroplant and a bunch of LLLIILLI barcode names playing mafia when many others have been banned in the past? are they being asked to change their names?

    the answer is No.
    Last edited by Andro; September 13th, 2019 at 01:09 PM.

  17. #17

    Re: NotRachyl 1-S2-1-9745743 Vphrism 1-S2-1-10321293

    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    youre asking me to change my name because you dont want to process redundant reports but its either one of two reasons youre getting these reports:

    1) my plays, being good as i am some noobs or butthurt pros are going to assume im skyping/hacking and report me either way regardless of my bnet name (i am sure that there are many reports on pro players that have no substance to them)

    2) you got an influx of reports because of what transpired after the original replay on this thread and that was a direct result of mrmostaches in game kicking and instructing the players to file reports multiple times the following games
    (once again ill post some replays if you need examples of this)

    i can understand and accept the watchlist but im not going to bend over backwards (no matter how easy it might be, in principle) to fix a situation that your man pretty much created in the first place
    Ummmm… No. You are being reported because literally everyone sees "NotRachyl" and immediately assumes you are a smurf of a hacker. This is not mostache's fault for bad-mouthing you... EVERYONE who sees you that was around last time we were spammed with notrachyl accounts is going to assume you are a hacker. Do you understand that we moderators are doing this as a completely voluntary thing, trying to keep the game we love clean? It takes you about 10 seconds to change your bnet name and it takes me about 10-15 minutes to deal with each baseless report against you. So frankly I don't care about your sob story, you're just wasting my time for no reason.

    OH how noble to copy the name of a hacker (by your own admission), then have a temper tantrum when people assume that you are the person you named yourself after, and then refuse to change your name!!!!!!!!!!! I mean jesus. Sometimes I just don't know how to respond to stuff like this without being mean. We have to protect the rights of those who copy names of hackers! They should be allowed to keep their copied name and not be seen as a hacker smurf account! That is definitely not different from somebody having a name first and then a hacker copying their name afterwards! It's also not relevant at all that my account was made during the same week as all the other notrachyl accounts that were confirmed as smurfs and permabanned! NONE OF THOSE FACTS MATTER! ALL THAT MATTERS IS MY RIGHTEOUS PRIDE!

    sheesh.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  18. #18

  19. #19

    Re: NotRachyl 1-S2-1-9745743 Vphrism 1-S2-1-10321293

    Ummmm... Yes.
    if you what you are saying were true than why is it that every single report youve gotten on me (NotRachyl 1-S2-1-9745743) came after 07/25/2019?
    the reason being that date was the day mostache kicked me on the beguiler game, accused me of hacking and kicked me after the conclusion of every other game he was in with me for all to see and encouraged them to write reports even after id already lodged a staff complaint against him, so yes it was his fault

    people dont even bother to report smurfs, most people dont bother to report at all. almost all the smurfs that get added to the banlist get there by being reported for another crime of which they are guilty of and get treated like smurfs because of their name, modus operandi or by having a new account id

    im not wasting your time since i already said this is not an appeal, if this is a sob story its one i bothered to write a staff report on
    as far as temper tantrums go might i suggest you hide the left side of the screen where the forums names and avatars of the users are then read these posts again in a couple of days for a different perspective

  20. #20

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •