S-FM 277 The Wild Wild West Signups! - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 435 The Wild Wild West Signups!

/unsign

/reserve

Soz, a spontaneous holiday may or may not get booked for the 5th. Depends on the whims of my family lol. I may signup again if plans fall through or game doesn't start for ages
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Thanks mike but i wish i never showed ya

If it makes you feel better. It is not like you had the option to show me as we came up with the idea together. I tossed Ideas out and once I said western theme you got excited and ran with the idea. We worked on the first Role together and you created all the rest on your own and did a great job. Then you showed Avion who helped you perfect the balance. That was at the same time you helped me Create the background story for My insane asylum.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareFrIEND7 View Post
    does it cost anything?
    yes with blink it will cost you your sanity. Once you play you will never be the same person again.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #56

/in me
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If it makes you feel better. It is not like you had the option to show me as we came up with the idea together. I tossed Ideas out and once I said western theme you got excited and ran with the idea. We worked on the first Role together and you created all the rest on your own and did a great job. Then you showed Avion who helped you perfect the balance. That was at the same time you helped me Create the background story for My insane asylum.
    Oh yeah sorry mike my mind is mush latley been workin so much i dont even remember what i had for breakfast =(
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #58

blink is growing old
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Inb4 u roll stump
    THIS IS HERESY
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62
    Ganelon

I actually have time kek, also totally not susp that I'm doing /resign right after random noob #1 unsigned

13. ISO #63
    Ganelon

/prefer Reality Bender

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Oh yeah sorry mike my mind is mush latley been workin so much i dont even remember what i had for breakfast =(
    Dude, You worked hard on this. Glad to finally see it born.

16. ISO #66

This is going to be sofaking hype
    HYPE!! ^_^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

17. ISO #67
    Ganelon

I hope this is gonna be a squirrel furry setup

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    HYPE!! ^_^
    Ara alt detected

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70