{Watch List} BlackPride 1-S2-1-4684264
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

BlackPride 1-S2-1-4684264

BlackPride 1-S2-1-4684264

Crimes: Greifing, characterized by heavy spamming.

He spams for the first 3 days with racist messages, making the chat unreadable. He was mafioso, but muting him wasn't an option since he claimed invest.
    I sent him a private message asking him to be considerate of others, but he didn't care.

Seems he used to have a report under the name BlackDaddy.

-Mafia- (3295).SC2Replay
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

2. ISO #2

Re: BlackPride 1-S2-1-4684264

ID Verification:
    BlackPride: 1-S2-1-4684264 Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
    BlackPride: cntrl 2

Summary
    BlackPride names himself Adolf Hitler with a couple of swastikas and roles Consigliere in slot 8.

D1: Spams "NIGGERS GOOKS JEWS NIGGERS GOOKS JEWS NIGGERS GOOKS JEWS...." with swastikas between each word at the maximum possible speed, constantly hitting the spam filter.

N1: Chooses to check player 1 and sets a last will that is just a bunch of swastikas
    Sees that 1 is executioner and gets audited to mafioso

D2: says "SOME JEW AUDITED ME" and then resumes spamming the same message from day 1 again hitting the spam filter repeatedly

Gets voted up because of his spam. Says "n1 - 1 no crimes" and then resumes spamming the same annoying message for the rest of his trial. Gets innoed.

Continues spamming after being taken off the stand.

2 (veteran) gets voted up. BlackPride says "GAS THA JEEEEEWWWWW" "GAS HIM HIS A GOD DAM JEW" and votes guilty, though 2 is innoed by the town.

Now 7 gets voted up, and BlackPride resumes spamming his annoying message.

7 is innoed and day ends.

N2: nothing

D3: as soon as the day starts he spams "n1 - 1 no crimes n2 - 2 trespassing and murder". It's not even possible for anybody to have trespassing and murder based on what's happened so far in the game (no sk or vigi kills, GF is still alive).

Somehow 2 gets put up anyway. BlackPride spams "GAS THA JEW GAS THA JEW GAS THA JEW..." and somehow 2 gets lynched.

BlackPride resumes spamming his "NIGGERS GOOKS JEWS..." message during the last words.

N3: gets killed by arsonist.

Eventually the mafia wins the game after the 2 remaining town foolishly choose to lynch the arsonist first.

Was the game result altered?
    No, the mafia ends up winning.

Player Offenses
    BlackPride: Griefing

Previous Offenses
    BlackPride: intentional gamethrowing WL x3 with the same stupid spam; albeit from 2015

Recommended Action
    BlackPride: WL x2

Additional Notes
    It's my opinion that this kind of spam reaches the level of "trolling to the point of the game being ruined". We don't generally punish people just for saying offensive things and that's not the logic here. The spam was so heavy that it made it quite difficult for other players to actually communicate about the game. Consistently hitting the spam warning filter for 3 full days with an all caps message completely unrelated to the game is just too much spam.

Thanks for your report!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3