User Tag List

1. ISO #1

ThanosCar: 1-S2-1-10487773

Account Name: ThanosCar
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10487773
    In-Game Name: Faggot Murderer

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing, Griefing

Your Account Name: Inquisition
    Summary: Everybody called him an asshole in pre-game lobby for being homophobic when Impulse acted flamboyant. ThanosCar delivers, and only targets Impulse at night as a janitor despite mafia having other kills. Eventually necroplants and starts revealing team mates, after I attempt to un-ally with him during daytime.

ThanosCar.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: ThanosCar: 1-S2-1-10487773

ThanosCar: 1-S2-1-10487773

He has another unreviewed report so far, but that's it.

Game:

Thanos is the janitor 3. He is named "Faggot murderer"

Night 1: 3 visits 1 n1, despite not being a kill target. 1 is named "Cute Witch Boy".

Day 2: 2 the beguiler says get 3 for discrimination I guess, but he doesn't really vote 3. 3 gets triggered and vote 2. eventually 2 manages to get the attention to 12.

Night 2: 3 makes a fuss about 2's action despite him being the problem. "If you vote me one more time faggot, I will bait the whole game out cunt". He goes to sanitize 1 again for no gain.

Day 3: 2 says "get the clown first (12) and then 3 for discrimination". 3 spams "I'm mafia and 2 is mafia" "And 4 is also mafia". No one is lynched for some reason.

Night 3: Still sanitizes 1.

Day 4: 3 continues his spam. 4 is lynched.

Night 4: Still sanitizes 1.

Day 5: 3 continues his spam. 2 is trialed and replay ends.

3 did the gamethrowing by himself. 2 had no intention of throwing the game, and was most likely diverting leads. Therefore, 3 is the only guilty one.

Crimes:
    Thanos: Intentional Gamethrowing

Recommended Action:
    Watchlist x2
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3