S-FM 434 Spirits IIb - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1389
  1. #501

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    I know I'm being obtuse, which is totally different than how I play, but I'm very jaded from my last game where I was executed. Even though I was 100% try hard, bleeding town, A+ logic. So like it or not, this is the Voss you'll get this game.

    Aamirus is the scum I see between Noctiz and Aamirus. And I'm sheeping the confirmed town because it's a valid underused strategy. The reasons why no one uses that strategy is because they're afraid to be called scum, and they'd rather use their own biased logic to convince others. I'm telling you the idea is coming from a confirmed town, and we should sheep it. I am, however, willing to wait until tomorrow, because Noctiz died, and he'll be flipping not mafia.

    And naz, yesterday my issue was less that my "scumdar wasn't working" and more of a "lets get things done". Stop taking it so damn personally.

    Speaking of which, lets get things done. I don't think naz, blinkstorted, or healta are valid trains, so anyone voting them should find someone currently being voted. That means aamirus, light, and myself are the only serious candidates for execution. Let's start consolidating.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  2. #502

  3. #503

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Noctiz - Aamirus is likely not SvS, even though I don't any of them.

    Also fuck off with the votes on me. Seriously, I'm being voted up for making my mind based on theory, and then people disagreeing with my theory. DISGAREEING WITH SOMEONE'S THEORY IS NOT A REASON TO LYNCH THEM.

    About Aamirus's post about supecting people you don't like, I like pretty much everyone here, and don't think there's much hate from anyone to anyone in this game, so ? ? ? ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    In comparison, this post gives great content that aligns with everything I’ve been saying about MM. oddly distorted usually makes the better posts and noctiz likes to be sarcastic like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    You're projecting. I never outright said MM is scum

    Y'all don't seem to realize but all I did was put my vote on MM to force some talk about why he felt the need to TPR hunt, in this case specifically regarding Stealth. Stealth is doing his own kind of gambit by RPing the way he is where he may or may not be crumbing hints. Talking about it is, you know, necessary in a way but it's also contraproductive to whatever he himself is trying to do. What we can discuss is whether we think Stealth is scummy or not by playing the way he is, whatever. MMs big first post on Stealth however felt really forced to me. Not genuine in his attempt to try and contribute to town winning, all he cared about in my opinion was establishing his position as someone who's trying to make himself seem like a valued player.

    Now, I really didn't wanna do this but some people really wanna hear details on why or how I agree with the conclusions of that post themselves. I'll go through it:


    True, but not what'll happen. In the case that Stealth is Hunter, he might still not be protected since there is no real way to confirm him and he'd have to gather trust first to make someone heal him. At the very least we'd have to wait until he decides to shoot someone and even then, how can we be sure that he is the Hunter that took the shot and not someone else lying? Mag already said we won't know details of who killed who. That means claiming Hunter as Hunter is a huge gambit and I don't ever see that happening.


    That is very true, but you're already discussing every other point, making your own point quite moot.


    Only if he'd actually insist on the Hunter claim in the case of a counter claim. Which, firstly I don't think we will get a counter claim any time soon and secondly, Stealth wouldn't insist on being Hunter in case he actually lied about it, no matter if he's a faking town Citizen or scum.


    Well I'm glad you can say that so confidently this early into this game.



    You're really not leaving a lot of WIFOM open after a post like that and discussing night actions and trying to influence them like that is also really scummy. This is nearly open wolfing in my eyes and I'll leave it up to the reader to decide if it's too obvious to be scummy or if it's a misguided town member.


    All in all, it strikes me as a scummy post. Low-effort, no genuine conclusions IMO and very disruptive to town's success. Now, do I think MM is scum? I don't know. Apart from this he has been pretty active which is NAI but he created more discussion that way I guess. Is that enough to say he's not scum however? The resulting discussions from his activity haven't been very productive to further our knowledge or help us trying to figure out the game. I wouldn't feel bad about a MM lynch but I also see one or two other possibilities today, especially cause I know that in the current state of the game, active D1 players are very unlikely to get lynched tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    I also wonder why the fuck nobody has mentioned that MM's throat was slit, which means that the virus took the form of the SK, and killed MM.

    So either scum also hit MM, and possibly used a strongman on him being a potentially outed TPR.

    Or

    There was a doctor heal on the wolfs target.
    @Magoroth if a doctor is attacked the same night he would potentially get a heal off would his heal go off before the kill?

    So either MM got a heal off on someone we could confirm as town or there is another doctor out there with information on a confirmed town or scum and virus possobly hit MM and maybe used their strongman up
    Um, I think Mag said previously that the death descriptions WOULD NOT tell you what caused a death at night. Plus the virus using his SK attack just gives a 48hour death timer to the person he hit, it doesn't kill them instantly. So I think MM just died to the mafia but it's odd that they would hit him because I would have imagined that the doc (which turned out to be him but nobody knew that last night) had a decent chance of being on him plus the poisoner would have a high chance of using the mass murderer thing on him. I guess it's also possible he was shot by a vig and the mafia target was healed but I'm not sure why a vig would shoot somebody who claims that he's a town power that can confirm himself that night?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  4. #504

  5. #505

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes. How does that go against what I said? If you mean the CC thing, 2 vigis are still unlikely, and nightkill amount would make CCing a claimed vigilante if there was only one vigi kill quite hard.
    @Magoroth While we're at it. Is there a kill description? In other words, do we know if the kill came from Spirit/Virus/Hunter or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Nope
    so unless host changed his mind?.... the slit throat thing means nothing @Blinkstorteddd02
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  6. #506

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    You should probably rethink MM's behavior being scummy, because I think he flipped town.

    Yep, I just checked. He did!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    When you say everyone.... Do you mean all of 2 people? Just like "everyone" is voting you right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    was i at L-1 yesterday or not? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Aamrius' qualifier was "After MM had claimed". So not counting MM, who voted you out of "no better choice", only me and (huey?) switched to you. I count that as 2. Aamirus calls that "everyone". Only time will tell who is scum.

    Also, I like your read on Light. Seems a lot like Mike's inconsistent play in the last game i played, and I said I'd never let that shit pass again. I'll hold on to my aamirus vote for now, but consider light my second?
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Corrected for grammar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    when people are being dramatic and not using their words correctly, it's easy to set up strawman fallacies. and fallacies are for mafia.
    I don't really understand this tangent from you at all... Do you think I am protecting somebody inside the "everyone"? So huey is my teammate then? Otherwise I don't really understand how my word choice there matters at all or is relevant in anyway to my alignment.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  7. #507

  8. #508

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Noctiz collapsed after a strong allergic reaction.
    The Virus has finally claimed its first victim.
    Mag is this actually a virus kill or are you just modkilling him? Considering you mentioned possibly modkilling him or replacing him literally 3 hours earlier...…….
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  9. #509

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Mag is this actually a virus kill or are you just modkilling him? Considering you mentioned possibly modkilling him or replacing him literally 3 hours earlier...…….
    The Virus killed him.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  10. #510

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I know I'm being obtuse, which is totally different than how I play, but I'm very jaded from my last game where I was executed. Even though I was 100% try hard, bleeding town, A+ logic. So like it or not, this is the Voss you'll get this game.

    Aamirus is the scum I see between Noctiz and Aamirus. And I'm sheeping the confirmed town because it's a valid underused strategy. The reasons why no one uses that strategy is because they're afraid to be called scum, and they'd rather use their own biased logic to convince others. I'm telling you the idea is coming from a confirmed town, and we should sheep it. I am, however, willing to wait until tomorrow, because Noctiz died, and he'll be flipping not mafia.

    And naz, yesterday my issue was less that my "scumdar wasn't working" and more of a "lets get things done". Stop taking it so damn personally.

    Speaking of which, lets get things done. I don't think naz, blinkstorted, or healta are valid trains, so anyone voting them should find someone currently being voted. That means aamirus, light, and myself are the only serious candidates for execution. Let's start consolidating.
    You are being really douchey in general and it would be nice if you could stop that.

    MM's last will doesn't call anybody scum though. So I still don't understand how you are even supposedly sheeping him. If anything the last time he mentioned my alignment he said I was towny………..

    Yesterday you had your vote on MM just like I did before he gave his hardclaim. And it looks like you just put that there because you'd just subbed in and there wasn't much time left and he was the train at the time. Then you (understandably) sheeped onto naz because time was expiring. Now today you've just stayed on me for the whole day because of a vague last will from MM. As far as I can tell you haven't shown any kind of "scumdar" at all and are just voting whoever is convenient. Plus you're just making excuses about being jaded to justify this low-effort drama-queen crap you've been posting all day. I'm not convinced you've even read the posts from day one before you subbed in

    I'll do as you ask then and vote a "serious candidate"
    -vote Voss
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  11. #511

  12. #512

  13. #513

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    MM's last will doesn't call anybody scum though. So I still don't understand how you are even supposedly sheeping him. If anything the last time he mentioned my alignment he said I was towny………..
    This is literally 2 posts before he says noctiz and aamirus are not SvS:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This feels like pure Aamirus, btw. +some town points, nothing carved in stone though
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  14. #514

  15. #515

  16. #516

  17. #517

  18. #518

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Alright so unfortunately this is going to be the last post I make before EOD, sorry for being so inactive. I've been trying to catch up on what's been going on, and so far I don't understand what the hell is going on with that damn archon account. Blink and Distorted are way too smart to A. not know that there is an archon chat and B. post all this weird distracting shit. It seems like they're just trying to flood this thread with distracting content so we don't look at them as incredibly inactive. They are my strongest scumread and my vote is staying on them.

    I also have no god damn clue what's going on with Yagami. How is the AIVION/naz slot scum for being inactive? I don't understand how it's really possible to read that slot as scum based off of the few posts that came during day 1. That doesn't make much sense to me.

    I'm interested to see what NoctiZ flips as when the death notification comes up at the end of the day for the virus thing, since I never really trusted his slot. We definitely need to keep a close eye on aamirus if he flips town to pay homage to MM's LW.
    @Voss , how is blinkstorted not a valid train? That is two strong players in an archon together both being rather inactive and flooding the thread with bullshit content. I'm not entirely sure what's going on with you, but you don't seem scummy to me. I just disagree with your thoughts I guess.

    Hopefully we can lynch a scum today, since I feel like we're gonna lose momentum if the evils still have majority by the end of today. Again, sorry I can't be more active.

  19. #519

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Sorry Zerg, there hasn't been enough chatter on distorted that I feel confident there'll be a lunch there. I mean this pretty objectively

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  20. #520

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    I feel like light is the most likely execition today. My abrasiveness towards aamirus has probably stopped her from being the lunch for today unfortunately.

    Unless some more votes soon make her viable.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •