S-FM 434 Spirits IIb - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1389
  1. #421

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    I also wonder why the fuck nobody has mentioned that MM's throat was slit, which means that the virus took the form of the SK, and killed MM.

    So either scum also hit MM, and possibly used a strongman on him being a potentially outed TPR.

    Or

    There was a doctor heal on the wolfs target.
    @Magoroth if a doctor is attacked the same night he would potentially get a heal off would his heal go off before the kill?

    So either MM got a heal off on someone we could confirm as town or there is another doctor out there with information on a confirmed town or scum and virus possobly hit MM and maybe used their strongman up

  2. #422

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    I also wonder why the fuck nobody has mentioned that MM's throat was slit, which means that the virus took the form of the SK, and killed MM.

    So either scum also hit MM, and possibly used a strongman on him being a potentially outed TPR.

    Or

    There was a doctor heal on the wolfs target.
    @Magoroth if a doctor is attacked the same night he would potentially get a heal off would his heal go off before the kill?

    So either MM got a heal off on someone we could confirm as town or there is another doctor out there with information on a confirmed town or scum and virus possobly hit MM and maybe used their strongman up
    Yes, the White Mage comes first in the OoO.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  3. #423

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    So Damus is potentially confirmed town, if Mag confirms my question.

    Unless another Doc CC's the claim saying he healed someone else, which i dont think would come from a scum because then it would be a 1 for 1 trade and i don't see any sense coming from a play like tgat by the wolves right now.

    OK GOOD @Damus_Graves lets solve this shit my dude.

  4. #424

  5. #425

  6. #426

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    So Damus is potentially confirmed town, if Mag confirms my question.

    Unless another Doc CC's the claim saying he healed someone else, which i dont think would come from a scum because then it would be a 1 for 1 trade and i don't see any sense coming from a play like tgat by the wolves right now.

    OK GOOD @Damus_Graves lets solve this shit my dude.
    WAIT im pretty fucking sure there would be a double death description about MM being attacked twice if he was attacked twice.

    Unless a doc CC's the heal then DAMUS is 100% conf town

  7. #427

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    WAIT im pretty fucking sure there would be a double death description about MM being attacked twice if he was attacked twice.

    Unless a doc CC's the heal then DAMUS is 100% conf town
    Im sorry if i have missed somet here but when did Damus claim anything? i am genuinely confused rn about this confirmation on damus although i may of not read somet somewhere

  8. #428

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    @Light_Yagami you keep sayin that you read nazs slot as scum before she replaced in..

    How the hell could you have such a strong read on that slot via aivion and her few posts?

    It doesn't seem like a town mindset to carry over a hollow read like that to a new slot who didn't really post much either..
    Also this ^ i mentioned it before but it makes 0 sense and honestly its p scummy.

  9. #429

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Im sorry if i have missed somet here but when did Damus claim anything? i am genuinely confused rn about this confirmation on damus although i may of not read somet somewhere
    Ok you're new to sc2 mafia, i probally should have explained a little better.

    It says in MM's death description his throat was slit. That is the description that happens when a player is killed by a serial killer. The only role that can be serial killer is the virus. So there was no wolf kill last night which means that Damus was attacked by the wolves.

    I just realized i called him conf town. Which is wrong because he could be virus. But im not worried about virus im hunting the wolves. So damus is 100% not a wolf because MM saved him last night if there is no other heal claim.

  10. #430

  11. #431

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    Ok you're new to sc2 mafia, i probally should have explained a little better.

    It says in MM's death description his throat was slit. That is the description that happens when a player is killed by a serial killer. The only role that can be serial killer is the virus. So there was no wolf kill last night which means that Damus was attacked by the wolves.

    I just realized i called him conf town. Which is wrong because he could be virus. But im not worried about virus im hunting the wolves. So damus is 100% not a wolf because MM saved him last night if there is no other heal claim.
    ahhhh ok thanks for explaining that makes more sense now

  12. #432

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    Ok you're new to sc2 mafia, i probally should have explained a little better.

    It says in MM's death description his throat was slit. That is the description that happens when a player is killed by a serial killer. The only role that can be serial killer is the virus. So there was no wolf kill last night which means that Damus was attacked by the wolves.

    I just realized i called him conf town. Which is wrong because he could be virus. But im not worried about virus im hunting the wolves. So damus is 100% not a wolf because MM saved him last night if there is no other heal claim.
    The death description is just for flavor. the way the virus works is he "targets someone like the SK or MM" to poison. meaning if he used the SK ability to target, it directly poisons that 1 target. the MM version poisons anyone who visits him ect. it was just examples of how the action works itself.

  13. #433

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    The death description is just for flavor. the way the virus works is he "targets someone like the SK or MM" to poison. meaning if he used the SK ability to target, it directly poisons that 1 target. the MM version poisons anyone who visits him ect. it was just examples of how the action works itself.
    the ONLY way the virus can kill is by poisoning, not knives, or anything like that. so the kill info is just flavor.

  14. #434

  15. #435

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    So Damus is potentially confirmed town, if Mag confirms my question.

    Unless another Doc CC's the claim saying he healed someone else, which i dont think would come from a scum because then it would be a 1 for 1 trade and i don't see any sense coming from a play like tgat by the wolves right now.

    OK GOOD @Damus_Graves lets solve this shit my dude.
    I don't even know if he posted today, why did you start talking about how damus is going to be confirmed town out of nowhere??
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  16. #436

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    WAIT im pretty fucking sure there would be a double death description about MM being attacked twice if he was attacked twice.

    Unless a doc CC's the heal then DAMUS is 100% conf town
    How is he 100% confirmed town why are you on crack
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  17. #437

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    @Light_Yagami you keep sayin that you read nazs slot as scum before she replaced in..

    How the hell could you have such a strong read on that slot via aivion and her few posts?

    It doesn't seem like a town mindset to carry over a hollow read like that to a new slot who didn't really post much either..
    You know how i am a single post/word can make me think someone is scum in this case on the slot naz is now in. The post that aivion made that made me think the slot was scum. Was the post where aivion asked who everyones fav little rascel was early day one. And at the time i didnt think 2 much of it. Till i remembered the game where aivion was neutral and asked that.. So thats what made me scum read the slot..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  18. #438

  19. #439

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    -vote light_yagami


    I need more back and forth with you its unfortunate that your computer is having issues i hope you can get on and converse with me.
    Working it from my phone picked up a new comp. Wasnt cheap either..

    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  20. #440

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •