S-FM 434 Spirits IIb - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1389
  1. #81

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I think MM’s opening posts was town mm meta as well but you look like your openly trying to buddy him. I also think stealth’s RP was designed to get Yagami to like him so I’m overall finding these buddying attempts a little suspicious
    “I know none of you. I was called here to deal with the spirit threat. Any one of you could be a spirit. We must work together to stop the threat. Why do you feel the need to pull us apart?”

    I grasp the handle of my katana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  2. #82

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    [Spoiler][/Spoiler]

    MM solving the game from one post on the first page? And an RP post to boot? I think we found a member of the town fellas




    Jerry. Definitely Jerry.
    FINALLY! good choice ;3

    No one wanted to let me rp with them and you're the only one who actually answered me..


    Starting to see why I stopped playing FMs....

    Later people (even tho no one cares).

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  3. #83

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    “I know none of you. I was called here to deal with the spirit threat. Any one of you could be a spirit. We must work together to stop the threat. Why do you feel the need to pull us apart?”

    I grasp the handle of my katana.
    Are you threatening me, master Jedi?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  4. #84

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    FINALLY! good choice ;3

    No one wanted to let me rp with them and you're the only one who actually answered me..


    Starting to see why I stopped playing FMs....

    Later people (even tho no one cares).
    Noooo aivion! Fine my favorite rascal is Your mom
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  5. #85

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    RP? I wanna RP too!

    "owo wat's this. Wolves? OwO"


    On a more serious note, I disagree with the conclusions that MM draws from the hunter "claim" made by Stealth and think it reeks of a load of bs. Hot take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  6. #86

  7. #87

  8. #88

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Doing a quick re-read since there's not much new stuff, and going to bed after.

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Omg i wanna rp!

    Valerie looks towards the town, noticing the others speaking.

    I think I should introduce myself! Sounds like fun~

    "Hello everyone!" Valerie smiles and waves after the two men.

    "My name is Valerie, I'm a local member of the tribe.. and I don't think I recognize any of you. Who may you be, and what's your business here i I may ask?"

    The moon casts a shade upon everyone, illuminating the beach in warm and gentle light
    Ah, at long last, a local that isn't absolutely crazy. Maybe she knows something about these spirits.

    "Hello milady, do you have a minute? What do you think of our new friend, Francis Patron? And would you have any knowledge that would help us? I'm not familiar with these spirits, and to be honest, it scares me a bit. I simply wanted to enjoy my vacation here, away from the noise and action of my city.... Looks like I was mistaken, eh? But either way, I'm willing to help getting rid of these wolves. Are you? Do you think one of us is not being honest?"

    And what do you think about Aamirus? Couldn't make it fit in the roleplay ^^;
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

    “There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

    Amen

  9. #89

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Agree.. To It Being Not Only Good But An Interesting Take On The Game.. Im Digging It.
    An interesting take on the game? He literally brought no take to the game, only a claim and interesting roleplay. Explain, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

    “There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

    Amen

  10. #90

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Alright guys look, I solved the game. If you'd check the very first post of the thread you can see that our dear host posted a table of roles and the assigned players. That's pretty silly of him to make that mistake but I'll take it. This means MM is Alpha Wolf. Get him!

    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  11. #91

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I mean, I consider it a soft claim. He could be or he could not be. But Mag’s response really hurts the pro-townness of claiming Hunter as a real hunter early i think.
    Well, he claimed before Mag replied, and that info wasn't publicly know before I asked about it, so I don't think it hurts his game in any way, given that it's the original intent that matters here. I understand what you mean, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I think MM’s opening posts was town mm meta as well but you look like your openly trying to buddy him. I also think stealth’s RP was designed to get Yagami to like him so I’m overall finding these buddying attempts a little suspicious
    Yep, and it's so obvious that I decided to accept his pocketing attempt. Which is why I jumped in his pocket. For now, at least
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

    “There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

    Amen

  12. #92

  13. #93

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    MM Confirmed Sheep Or Is Siding With Mafia Here..
    Uuuuuuuuuhhhh that's a pretty big logic leap lol


    Btw, I have a medium-light townread on Light right now. He fits his OLD town meta. I really preferred his new one because it was actually pro-town, not like this one that just creates confusion, but I trust his alignment. Now, since he proved that he was able to change, I have suspicions that he might be tricking us, because Light is a lot of things, but he's not dumb (yes he has special reasoning sometimes lol but he's very capable of playing on his own meta). I'll trust him for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

    “There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

    Amen

  14. #94

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    FINALLY! good choice ;3

    No one wanted to let me rp with them and you're the only one who actually answered me..


    Starting to see why I stopped playing FMs....

    Later people (even tho no one cares).
    ERR good thing I replied to your post lol

    It's more like "the RPers went offline/didn't have time to post when you did", than "people ignored you". Plus, I don't know any, uh, little rascal (and I have some doubts on the use of the aforementioned rascals in a game of forum mafia :P)

    Stay with us! What are your reads as of now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

    “There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

    Amen

  15. #95

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    RP? I wanna RP too!

    "owo wat's this. Wolves? OwO"


    On a more serious note, I disagree with the conclusions that MM draws from the hunter "claim" made by Stealth and think it reeks of a load of bs. Hot take.
    Would you mind telling us why you think it's a load of bs? I gave a detailed reasoning, you can't just dismiss it with a "it's bs" as your first post in the game lol.

    UwU
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

    “There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

    Amen

  16. #96

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    *Takes a stern look at all the faces new and old in the village. There are many faces some new some old. This matters not for there is a smell of the spirit world amongst them all. I think to myself will i be able to save them? Will I be able to even save myself from being consumed? As I look around I notice a pretty face I've never seen before. I walk over to her and ask her name. "Aamirus" she replied. As I sit there and revel in her beauty i also notice a hippie looking fella who looks no older then a child with what looks like a sword stashed in his belt. Prolly just some chump kid with a toy sword.*

  17. #97

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    *My rock hard nose-penis cuts through your katana like it’s paper*
    ew
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'm putting this in my signature.
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW lol
    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Alright guys look, I solved the game. If you'd check the very first post of the thread you can see that our dear host posted a table of roles and the assigned players. That's pretty silly of him to make that mistake but I'll take it. This means MM is Alpha Wolf. Get him!

    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    I wanted to make that joke when I saw the rolelist. Then, I saw my name was next to "Alpha Wolf".... so I decided to forget it ^^

    Since, right now, my vote isn't very useful, I'll put it here.
    -vote NoctiZ

    I want that explaination about your disagreement with my reasoning on Stealth's claim, even if I don't really scumread you properly. You're not in my town list :P

    ~~

    And now, I'm going to sleep. Have fun, have replies, and give me something to read when I get back on tomorrow ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

    “There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

    Amen

  18. #98

  19. #99

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Would you mind telling us why you think it's a load of bs? I gave a detailed reasoning, you can't just dismiss it with a "it's bs" as your first post in the game lol.

    UwU
    Sure I can, I just did that. I also won't elaborate currently as it'll weaken any kind of WIFOM attempts by everyone here, making it easier for scum to find out the truth. I do not think it's vital to discuss it at the current stage of the game, but I did think it crucial to point out that I do not agree with your conclusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  20. #100

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    *Takes a stern look at all the faces new and old in the village. There are many faces some new some old. This matters not for there is a smell of the spirit world amongst them all. I think to myself will i be able to save them? Will I be able to even save myself from being consumed? As I look around I notice a pretty face I've never seen before. I walk over to her and ask her name. "Aamirus" she replied. As I sit there and revel in her beauty i also notice a hippie looking fella who looks no older then a child with what looks like a sword stashed in his belt. Prolly just some chump kid with a toy sword.*
    Ya know I just realized in choosing this name that I really made it obscenely difficult to successfully vote for you.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •