S-FM 276 Spirits IIb - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    "So you believe that he also stands to gain from large quantities of people in one area? This could fall directly in line with why he is focusing so heavily on whether or not I should be protected.

And for the record, I am quite skilled in defending myself." I gesture to my katana, still in its sheath. "This is not just for display."
    I mean, he's made a big deal about each soft claim and what should be done with them even though he's usually the type of guy to scream "DO NOT DISCUSS THIS! WIFOM!". And he has said don't discuss but also still continued to discuss it anyway. So I would say it does look like he's looking for a nice juicy target
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yes But The Odds Of Hitting A Town Are Far Higher..
    "The odds are not what are important, citizen. I am only getting paid to remove spirits." I turn to the rest of the town "However, if one of you stand in my way, and give me a good reason to suspect you, I will not hold back. I am not in the business to hesitate."
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Ok so I'm back and fully ready to participate to the best of my ability

I don't really like these Noctiz posts. I can see where he's coming from with how far MM reached with Stealth's RP claim, but he doesn't give an actual reason as to why the read is 'bs' and dodges giving a straight answer. I feel like it is pretty vital to discuss this at the current stage of the game, since day 1 posts bring us all of the information that we have without any hard intel from invest roles or deaths. In light of this:
    -vote NoctiZ

Time to catch up on further posts
    I don't like how you ignored the posts where MM and myself both said it looked like you were trying to buddy MM and just come in here hard-siding with MM again

4. ISO #204

"Do you mean to state that I'm currently not helping?" I arch an eyebrow. "It has not been very long. There are still 20 hours before the sun fades from the sky.

I do agree with your sentiments on the Marshall. He does quite forced. I don't believe he stands with the town, but I also do not believe he is a spirit. There is, perhaps, something darker there."

I turn to the Marshall.

"Why do you seem so taken with me? I know I am a fascinating individual but there are much more important things to discuss."

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Idk what to think of Stealth right now... he's leaning closer to town than not for me but I feel like the awkward way of reading RP could dissuade us from reading him as an evil role.

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Jesus, so much bad stuff in so little posts made. Lots of misreading, misunderstanding and misinterpreting. Unfortunately I have only just arrived home and gotta go straight to bed for work tomorrow. Honestly looking at my incoming two weeks I suddenly have a looot less available free time than I thought I would. So inb4 I'm gonna ask for a replacement.

Maybe I'll refute some shit after I wake up while at work. All I can say is that I don't necessarily think that Stealth's claim is BS or not, rather I'm focusing on MM and why he feels the need to TPR hunt Stealth's claim while also bringing conclusions that to me do not seem to be the logical conclusions one should be drawing or making. That's all for now.
    "Sir @NoctiZ what are your thoughts on the theory that the Marshall is coordinating people's night schedules for his own benefit?"

7. ISO #207

Idk what to think of Stealth right now... he's leaning closer to town than not for me but I feel like the awkward way of reading RP could dissuade us from reading him as an evil role.
    Hmmm... The Chief Thinks... That Stealth Is Who He Claims To Be..... He Is Willing To Protect Muwumba..

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Theory disagreement. I am fully aware that some people hate metareading, and I also am fully convinced that these people are leaving a great scum hunting tool just because some people use it the wrong way. Basing a strong read on 100% meta is extremely dangerous. This does not mean meta has to be left unused.

But still, this is NAI because theory.
    I've never seen you say "Theory disagreement" before and now you've used it like 5 times in this one game. What is even the purpose of saying that? Is it meant to try to make anything you say that could be scummy into a NAI post instead?

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I don't like how you ignored the posts where MM and myself both said it looked like you were trying to buddy MM and just come in here hard-siding with MM again
    I wasn't looking to buddy MM, was just reading him as town. Should I not side with the person that I think is town? I agree with his logic in a lot of parts (probably my inner sheep baaing) even though I probably shouldn't be taking the early claim from Stealth so seriously, but I like his thoughts.

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

"I shall be retiring for a short while. I need to find a place to dine. Preferably one that is not run by spirits, although if it is, I will be just fine."

12. ISO #212

I wasn't looking to buddy MM, was just reading him as town. Should I not side with the person that I think is town? I agree with his logic in a lot of parts (probably my inner sheep baaing) even though I probably shouldn't be taking the early claim from Stealth so seriously, but I like his thoughts.
    [Spoiler][/Spoiler]

MM solving the game from one post on the first page? And an RP post to boot? I think we found a member of the town fellas

Jerry. Definitely Jerry.
    Come on, "MM HAS SOLVED THE GAME ON THE FIRST PAGE!" is a bit much for "I like his thoughts"

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

Come on, "MM HAS SOLVED THE GAME ON THE FIRST PAGE!" is a bit much for "I like his thoughts"
    That comment was supposed to be a joke about his meta. I remember someone in a previous FM saying that MM loves solving early, and his big boy post on the first page made me think of his town meta. I'm also not smart enough to read as deep as he did into Stealth's early claim, so it was a compliment too.

I definitely came across as buddying him too hard. I don't plan on buddying MM, but I still read him as town.

15. ISO #215

That comment was supposed to be a joke about his meta. I remember someone in a previous FM saying that MM loves solving early, and his big boy post on the first page made me think of his town meta. I'm also not smart enough to read as deep as he did into Stealth's early claim, so it was a compliment too.

I definitely came across as buddying him too hard. I don't plan on buddying MM, but I still read him as town.
    What do you think about the way he has seemed to be lining up night actions with his constant discussions of what to do in regards to stealth's claim and even Healta's "equipment" comment?

16. ISO #216

What do you think about the way he has seemed to be lining up night actions with his constant discussions of what to do in regards to stealth's claim and even Healta's "equipment" comment?
    If you're reading him as virus, I disagree. I think he might just be backing up his early view on Stealth's claim, I don't think he's setting up for a big dick MM killfest. The equipment thing is just another example of his overanalysis I feel. The fact that he is overanalyzing so much makes me view him as towny, not hunting.

17. ISO #217

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    oh gdi @Blinkstorteddd02 by the all-mighty meta, you are scum =( rip
    VIGI ON THEM!!!!!!! (this is a joke btw dont actually shoot them xD)
    day 1 no-lynch MAY actually be a plausible idea worth exploring in this setup. however, there is risks with it. if sheriff is hit, then it becomes a wasted day where D1 starts on D2 with 1 less town influence; and most likely someone being poisoned during that time.
    There are too many kills for that to be possible IMO. Virus can kill a lot, you've seen that yourself in the game you've hosted. That, + the mafia kill, is not really allowing a no-lynch on D1. There's also the horrible scenario you just described. Setups that allow for a no-lynch on D1 are rare, and even rarer are the setups that favor such a thing.

Even if we wouldn't lose immediatly without a lynch, we would lack the great amount of info a D1 lynch gives.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #218

Jesus, so much bad stuff in so little posts made. Lots of misreading, misunderstanding and misinterpreting. Unfortunately I have only just arrived home and gotta go straight to bed for work tomorrow. Honestly looking at my incoming two weeks I suddenly have a looot less available free time than I thought I would. So inb4 I'm gonna ask for a replacement.

Maybe I'll refute some shit after I wake up while at work. All I can say is that I don't necessarily think that Stealth's claim is BS or not, rather I'm focusing on MM and why he feels the need to TPR hunt Stealth's claim while also bringing conclusions that to me do not seem to be the logical conclusions one should be drawing or making. That's all for now.
    Even more "Hey this is bullshit y'all wrong" behavior, without explaining. I understand that Noctiz can have a life... but his posts are literally only that, it doesn't work. My vote stays here.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #219

I can give it a shot - I may not be new but still pretty bad

I townread MM, yes. I think that his analysis is really strong, and I think he's the main force pushing this game forwards, which is a townread for me. He could be powerwolfing, but it seems to me like he's trying to be a strong town player and bait out scummy posts. I personally don't think he was PR hunting as much as just trying to analyze Stealth's awkward RP claim.

In the same respect, I townread you. Mainly for the discussion about PR hunting with MM, which I see as TvT. Your posts about the mechanics and the ideal/worst case scenario day/night sequence I also found towny.

Honestly, I'm probably just a sheep looking at the high posting players who use a lot of words
    Okay, that post + the last one is really, really, really pocket-y. It's A LOT of obvious pocketing. I think it's too obvious to be real, tbh... after all, what he says about me is all true lol, it's just weird to have such a big townread on me when a lot of people are looking at me as if I was a criminal ;)

Our votes are also aligned.... we're kinda scummy right now =)
    and I don't hate it tbh, it creates interesting discussion. Keep it up! But also create your own reads, so I can actually read you lol.

20. ISO #220

"Do you mean to state that I'm currently not helping?" I arch an eyebrow. "It has not been very long. There are still 20 hours before the sun fades from the sky.

I do agree with your sentiments on the Marshall. He does quite forced. I don't believe he stands with the town, but I also do not believe he is a spirit. There is, perhaps, something darker there."

I turn to the Marshall.

"Why do you seem so taken with me? I know I am a fascinating individual but there are much more important things to discuss."

I think he just meant to ask you the aim of your roleplay.

So you think I'm the Virus? Honestly, if I were the Virus (or a wolf), I'd just straight up discredit your RP claim

Also, I'm not focusing you, you were simply the only actually active player when game started. Gotta start somewhere, eh? Plus, your "soft" claim has started the discussion.
    He wants the godfather, strongman, and doc to all be on you tonight so that he can use his mass murderer ability on you, isn't that obvious?
    "So you believe that he also stands to gain from large quantities of people in one area? This could fall directly in line with why he is focusing so heavily on whether or not I should be protected.

And for the record, I am quite skilled in defending myself." I gesture to my katana, still in its sheath. "This is not just for display."
    "I did not call for anyone to protect you : you indeed seem skilled in combat (and the spiritualist's potential results would be screwed). You seem to focus a lot on what's happening to yourself. Would you mind opening your mind to the others? What do you think of Noctiz, for example? He has been dancing around that campfire for hours now, chanting incomprehensible things..."

21. ISO #221

I mean, he's made a big deal about each soft claim and what should be done with them even though he's usually the type of guy to scream "DO NOT DISCUSS THIS! WIFOM!". And he has said don't discuss but also still continued to discuss it anyway. So I would say it does look like he's looking for a nice juicy target
    I did that, yes. I have learnt how to discuss things without screwing everyone's WIFOM; you may not know, since I mostly played on other sites while there were none here/while I was dead. The possibilities are still here to explore and be a nuisance to the scum, but I'm laying out the uses for town of each claim, while strenghtening their WIFOM in ways that I won't talk about for the sake of the strategy.

I also think that it is an insult to my play to say that I couldn't find a nice juicy target without trying to lure people onto one person in a setup with a mass murderer-ish role...

22. ISO #222

I've never seen you say "Theory disagreement" before and now you've used it like 5 times in this one game. What is even the purpose of saying that? Is it meant to try to make anything you say that could be scummy into a NAI post instead?
    "Then you must have gotten new glasses lately, milady, for I have been writing like this since many months now."

=)

(=

23. ISO #223

Umm... If you're speaking truth:

Normal inner sheep : baah

Your inner sheep : BAA FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!

Unless we really think in a similar way, which is still a possibility, you are lying right now. As Aamirus said, your townread post on me was quite strong lol, even though it was a joke/compliment/other stuff that doesn't look scummy ;P

24. ISO #224

-vote ZergSoupYum

You are not a sheep, you are a wolf
    This feels like pure Aamirus, btw. +some town points, nothing carved in stone though

25. ISO #225

“I believe no normal person would derive so much personality around one thing that I have done, unless that man is a trained psychiatrist. The Marshall is most notably not a trained psychiatrist. I don’t believe this man is who he says he is.”

26. ISO #226

I think he just meant to ask you the aim of your roleplay.

So you think I'm the Virus? Honestly, if I were the Virus (or a wolf), I'd just straight up discredit your RP claim

Also, I'm not focusing you, you were simply the only actually active player when game started. Gotta start somewhere, eh? Plus, your "soft" claim has started the discussion.

"I did not call for anyone to protect you : you indeed seem skilled in combat (and the spiritualist's potential results would be screwed). You seem to focus a lot on what's happening to yourself. Would you mind opening your mind to the others? What do you think of Noctiz, for example? He has been dancing around that campfire for hours now, chanting incomprehensible things..."
    “My commentary on sir NoctiZ is limited, mostly because a lot of what he says pertains to me and you, and his feelings are shared with several other people. I think Noctiz is a valued member of this community at the moment, and the persecution placed against him is not warranted nor useful.”

I look around

“I think I’m going to rest in the inn and think things over for a while. If I see you in the meantime, Marshall, I shall think you are asking for my blade.” I make a light nod toward it, still sheathed upon my back, as I begin to walk down the dusty street, toward the inn, where I have made accommodations for myself.

27. ISO #227

DRUNK POSTS!!!

ok:

@NoctiZ came off weird AF. His responses so far seem somemwhat forced, and it ended up in a long excuse of why he wont be able to be active; yet this came after scumreads. hard to judge off it but i cant help but make a small note there. w/e. Everyone was RPing and he made a forced, sarcastic RP post but still had no content.

@Marshmallow Marshall is straight up in his town meta. I will not be lynching that slot today.

@Stealthbomber16 I will not be lynching either, his intro alone is a reason for him not to be a D1 lynch. sure scum can/does do that, but im not about to force a PR claim or out a citizen about to take a hit for a PR (good luck wolves, choice is on you here).

@ZergSoupYum came off opportunistic, so this is definitely an option.

@Healta : welcome to Forum Mafia grasping at the game still so everyone should expect to let the new player adjust. we dont get enough of them here so we gotta treasure, coddle, and provide a warm, happy environment for growth. my vote wont go there today.

@aamirus : This slot is a scumread. Usually Aamirus is full blown open wolfing (as town) and trolling about it. I don't see much of that, but it does exist. Scumread.

@Damus_Graves : hopefully all is going well and ur wolves are pinging the shit out of u in wolf chat to get ur ass here and post.

@Huey The Long : You are a new player here, but obviously not in Mafia. You are playing pro-town, however that is easy to do as scum. I'm going to remain skeptical of you for the fact you are not posting like a noob at all; as i said, you know how to play this game. I want to see more from you!!!

@Light_Yagami : not voting this slot today. The intro explains it, no further detail needed since we have enough people in here to know what im referencing.

@MafiaMenace : your in this game?? amg get the fuck in here >=O

@AIVION null. If you are town, PLEASE contribute more. I really, really hate sifting through AFKs to try to figure out what to do with them.

Honestly on that note, Vigi, feel free to shoot AFKs. They are always scapegoated endgame, may as well just clear the PoE now. N1/N2 are the only nights we can do that. any other night turns into huge consequence/gambles on those kinds of shots.

@Milkjjh ? whats this?

For now, im comfortable here
    -vote noctiz

I really got pinged by 'fake-play'. @NoctiZ can you explain why you think MM is scum?

28. ISO #228

I really got pinged by 'fake-play'. @NoctiZ can you explain why you think MM is scum?
    You're projecting. I never outright said MM is scum

Y'all don't seem to realize but all I did was put my vote on MM to force some talk about why he felt the need to TPR hunt, in this case specifically regarding Stealth. Stealth is doing his own kind of gambit by RPing the way he is where he may or may not be crumbing hints. Talking about it is, you know, necessary in a way but it's also contraproductive to whatever he himself is trying to do. What we can discuss is whether we think Stealth is scummy or not by playing the way he is, whatever. MMs big first post on Stealth however felt really forced to me. Not genuine in his attempt to try and contribute to town winning, all he cared about in my opinion was establishing his position as someone who's trying to make himself seem like a valued player.

Now, I really didn't wanna do this but some people really wanna hear details on why or how I agree with the conclusions of that post themselves. I'll go through it:

Hmm, what a way to start the game.

The questions that are to be asked now are:

- What are the benefits to claim Hunter as town hunter? As town non-hunter? And as scum?
    - Should we believe his claim?
    - Should the Spritualist check him?
    - Should the Shaman guard him?

Benefits to claim as town hunter

Being able to confirm yourself without being CC'd, as a confirmed town, knowing that there is a shaman to save you if Mafia tries to kill you. That's pretty strong IMO.
    True, but not what'll happen. In the case that Stealth is Hunter, he might still not be protected since there is no real way to confirm him and he'd have to gather trust first to make someone heal him. At the very least we'd have to wait until he decides to shoot someone and even then, how can we be sure that he is the Hunter that took the shot and not someone else lying? Mag already said we won't know details of who killed who. That means claiming Hunter as Hunter is a huge gambit and I don't ever see that happening.

Benefits to claim as town anything but hunter

Shield the real TPRs. That's a WIFOM possiblity that I will not discuss further, since we can trust him anyway if that's what he's doing. I also ask to not discuss that point.
    That is very true, but you're already discussing every other point, making your own point quite moot.

Benefits to claim as scum

Quite few, actually. All what is going to happen is, at best, a 1-1 trade of scum and town, which is bad for scum.
    Only if he'd actually insist on the Hunter claim in the case of a counter claim. Which, firstly I don't think we will get a counter claim any time soon and secondly, Stealth wouldn't insist on being Hunter in case he actually lied about it, no matter if he's a faking town Citizen or scum.

Should we believe his claim : I definetly do, 99 % for me.
    Well I'm glad you can say that so confidently this early into this game.

Should the Spiritualist check him?

I don't think he's much of a doubt slot now, so no, not really. Plus...

Should the Shaman guard him?

Probably, given the high likelihood that he is town. Plus, it would prevent the Spiritualist from getting false positives because of the Shaman. That being said, I'm leaving the WIFOM open here too, and this should probably not be discussed much more.
    You're really not leaving a lot of WIFOM open after a post like that and discussing night actions and trying to influence them like that is also really scummy. This is nearly open wolfing in my eyes and I'll leave it up to the reader to decide if it's too obvious to be scummy or if it's a misguided town member.

All in all, it strikes me as a scummy post. Low-effort, no genuine conclusions IMO and very disruptive to town's success. Now, do I think MM is scum? I don't know. Apart from this he has been pretty active which is NAI but he created more discussion that way I guess. Is that enough to say he's not scum however? The resulting discussions from his activity haven't been very productive to further our knowledge or help us trying to figure out the game. I wouldn't feel bad about a MM lynch but I also see one or two other possibilities today, especially cause I know that in the current state of the game, active D1 players are very unlikely to get lynched tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

29. ISO #229

DRUNK POSTS!!!

ok:

@NoctiZ came off weird AF. His responses so far seem somemwhat forced, and it ended up in a long excuse of why he wont be able to be active; yet this came after scumreads. hard to judge off it but i cant help but make a small note there. w/e. Everyone was RPing and he made a forced, sarcastic RP post but still had no content.

@Marshmallow Marshall is straight up in his town meta. I will not be lynching that slot today.

@Stealthbomber16 I will not be lynching either, his intro alone is a reason for him not to be a D1 lynch. sure scum can/does do that, but im not about to force a PR claim or out a citizen about to take a hit for a PR (good luck wolves, choice is on you here).

@ZergSoupYum came off opportunistic, so this is definitely an option.

@Healta : welcome to Forum Mafia grasping at the game still so everyone should expect to let the new player adjust. we dont get enough of them here so we gotta treasure, coddle, and provide a warm, happy environment for growth. my vote wont go there today.

@aamirus : This slot is a scumread. Usually Aamirus is full blown open wolfing (as town) and trolling about it. I don't see much of that, but it does exist. Scumread.

@Damus_Graves : hopefully all is going well and ur wolves are pinging the shit out of u in wolf chat to get ur ass here and post.

@Huey The Long : You are a new player here, but obviously not in Mafia. You are playing pro-town, however that is easy to do as scum. I'm going to remain skeptical of you for the fact you are not posting like a noob at all; as i said, you know how to play this game. I want to see more from you!!!

@Light_Yagami : not voting this slot today. The intro explains it, no further detail needed since we have enough people in here to know what im referencing.

@MafiaMenace : your in this game?? amg get the fuck in here >=O

@AIVION null. If you are town, PLEASE contribute more. I really, really hate sifting through AFKs to try to figure out what to do with them.

Honestly on that note, Vigi, feel free to shoot AFKs. They are always scapegoated endgame, may as well just clear the PoE now. N1/N2 are the only nights we can do that. any other night turns into huge consequence/gambles on those kinds of shots.

@Milkjjh ? whats this?

For now, im comfortable here
    -vote noctiz

So to be clear, I’m scum because I haven’t claimed scum enough times so far?

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

You're projecting. I never outright said MM is scum

Y'all don't seem to realize but all I did was put my vote on MM to force some talk about why he felt the need to TPR hunt, in this case specifically regarding Stealth. Stealth is doing his own kind of gambit by RPing the way he is where he may or may not be crumbing hints. Talking about it is, you know, necessary in a way but it's also contraproductive to whatever he himself is trying to do. What we can discuss is whether we think Stealth is scummy or not by playing the way he is, whatever. MMs big first post on Stealth however felt really forced to me. Not genuine in his attempt to try and contribute to town winning, all he cared about in my opinion was establishing his position as someone who's trying to make himself seem like a valued player.

Now, I really didn't wanna do this but some people really wanna hear details on why or how I agree with the conclusions of that post themselves. I'll go through it:

True, but not what'll happen. In the case that Stealth is Hunter, he might still not be protected since there is no real way to confirm him and he'd have to gather trust first to make someone heal him. At the very least we'd have to wait until he decides to shoot someone and even then, how can we be sure that he is the Hunter that took the shot and not someone else lying? Mag already said we won't know details of who killed who. That means claiming Hunter as Hunter is a huge gambit and I don't ever see that happening.

That is very true, but you're already discussing every other point, making your own point quite moot.

Only if he'd actually insist on the Hunter claim in the case of a counter claim. Which, firstly I don't think we will get a counter claim any time soon and secondly, Stealth wouldn't insist on being Hunter in case he actually lied about it, no matter if he's a faking town Citizen or scum.

Well I'm glad you can say that so confidently this early into this game.

You're really not leaving a lot of WIFOM open after a post like that and discussing night actions and trying to influence them like that is also really scummy. This is nearly open wolfing in my eyes and I'll leave it up to the reader to decide if it's too obvious to be scummy or if it's a misguided town member.

All in all, it strikes me as a scummy post. Low-effort, no genuine conclusions IMO and very disruptive to town's success. Now, do I think MM is scum? I don't know. Apart from this he has been pretty active which is NAI but he created more discussion that way I guess. Is that enough to say he's not scum however? The resulting discussions from his activity haven't been very productive to further our knowledge or help us trying to figure out the game. I wouldn't feel bad about a MM lynch but I also see one or two other possibilities today, especially cause I know that in the current state of the game, active D1 players are very unlikely to get lynched tbh.
    In comparison, this post gives great content that aligns with everything I’ve been saying about MM. oddly distorted usually makes the better posts and noctiz likes to be sarcastic like me.

32. ISO #232

In comparison, this post gives great content that aligns with everything I’ve been saying about MM. oddly distorted usually makes the better posts and noctiz likes to be sarcastic like me.
    Have we even played all that much together? I don't even remember lol. I did try the sarcastic route but I guess people don't like it when it's a low activity sarcastic type of play style. Wcyd
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

33. ISO #233

Have we even played all that much together? I don't even remember lol. I did try the sarcastic route but I guess people don't like it when it's a low activity sarcastic type of play style. Wcyd
    I’ve literally been day one lynched for it before even as there were other people with less content, I was still lynched for “lack of content”. At the end of the day if you’re even slightly rude to people they’ll just conveniently scum read you more than if you were sucking their dicks

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

Im relatively busy right now but i have a few comments to make after quickly reading over the situation.

I noticed earlier discussion of the day 1 vote with the very new player, to me the day 1 vote is immensely useful and anybody who stands against the Day 1 vote (im looking at you Yagami with your skip vote) has some tinge of scum to them. With the day 1 vote it allows us to glean a lot of useful info both pre and post vote. Pre vote it is good pressure, when you have votes piling up on somebody they tend to shift their tone and actions which can indicate their alignment. Post vote it gives us the ability to better discern our position going into the second day. Yes we have a higher chance to hit a town player but only if we dont use day 1 effectively to try and discern the possible scum. In this setup in particular we have 2 chances to outright rid of a scum through vote (the 2 non godfather wolves) and 2 chances to find either the Alpha wolf or the virus on day 1. thats 4/13 or a 30% chance to get a scum with our first vote.

Now if we do get a scum dead or identify a scum on day one with the vote that gives us a huge advantage as town. If we do kill a towns member with the vote then its not good, obviously we have lost a town member but it works to whittle down the number of players we have to identify allignment to and if it is a town then that chance to get a scum with a vote rises to 1/3rd or 33%.

I saw Blink and MM speak about my talk on meta and i can see where you are coming from. In werewolf (Irl Mafia with cards and stuff) meta was used quite a lot and it made sense because you are all together but i dont know yall much so i will be looking at any use of meta with one eye closed at this point in time really.

My only other comment is that i dont like the rp from Stealth, i feel this may just be myself but i dislike reading it and trying to discern it which may be the actual role of the roleplay to obstruct reading into stealth as well as we might be able to with normal speech, that combined with the claim which i spoke about earlier is not making stealth seem any less scummy to me at this moment in time,

36. ISO #236

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Im relatively busy right now but i have a few comments to make after quickly reading over the situation.

I noticed earlier discussion of the day 1 vote with the very new player, to me the day 1 vote is immensely useful and anybody who stands against the Day 1 vote (im looking at you Yagami with your skip vote) has some tinge of scum to them. With the day 1 vote it allows us to glean a lot of useful info both pre and post vote. Pre vote it is good pressure, when you have votes piling up on somebody they tend to shift their tone and actions which can indicate their alignment. Post vote it gives us the ability to better discern our position going into the second day. Yes we have a higher chance to hit a town player but only if we dont use day 1 effectively to try and discern the possible scum. In this setup in particular we have 2 chances to outright rid of a scum through vote (the 2 non godfather wolves) and 2 chances to find either the Alpha wolf or the virus on day 1. thats 4/13 or a 30% chance to get a scum with our first vote.

Now if we do get a scum dead or identify a scum on day one with the vote that gives us a huge advantage as town. If we do kill a towns member with the vote then its not good, obviously we have lost a town member but it works to whittle down the number of players we have to identify allignment to and if it is a town then that chance to get a scum with a vote rises to 1/3rd or 33%.

I saw Blink and MM speak about my talk on meta and i can see where you are coming from. In werewolf (Irl Mafia with cards and stuff) meta was used quite a lot and it made sense because you are all together but i dont know yall much so i will be looking at any use of meta with one eye closed at this point in time really.

My only other comment is that i dont like the rp from Stealth, i feel this may just be myself but i dislike reading it and trying to discern it which may be the actual role of the roleplay to obstruct reading into stealth as well as we might be able to with normal speech, that combined with the claim which i spoke about earlier is not making stealth seem any less scummy to me at this moment in time,
    To your first two paragraphs:
    The frantic pushing near EOD and ultimate lynch certainly often provides some of the greatest possible teammate info in the game. I won’t argue that with anybody. But your reasoning here is nonsensical. Basically you’re saying it’s good to lynch the whole town because then you’ll have the highest percent chance of lynching a scum come LYLO... I mean... technically statistically true but this is NOT why a day one lynch is good.

To your meta comment: after initially going hard and saying meta is crap you’ve now 180ed on that and are just saying you won’t use it because you don’t know anybody. Well, it makes sense not to meta read people when you don’t know their meta. THAT is fair. The question is why you initially disparaged all meta reads as if you wanted nobody else to use them.

And then the end of your big post is just yet another comment about Stealth’s roleplay, a topic that has been talked to death. Overall, I find your gigantic infrequent posts to be lacking in anything towny.

37. ISO #237

end of day is in like 8 hours I think? So I prolly won’t be on to participate in the wolf hunts so I’m going to leave my vote on
    because I’m fairly convinced he’s the poisoner. I think Huey and ZergSoup are good targets as well.

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

This is pretty scummy. It acknowledged your scummy behavior, didn’t make any reasonable town POV explaining for why the scummy behavior, suggested you will continue the scummy behavior again.
    All around you my top scum read st this moment.
    Noctiz and stealth are town leans and I don’t think I’ve seen enough from anybody else for much of a read. Yagami and blinkstorted have posted a bit but I still have both as null
    Yagami has a town lean for me.
    Blink has a town lean for me for drunk posts and game theory. Distorted actually has scum equity currently with the awareness and acknowledgment of their meta play.
    Marshall has town lean for me, overall focus on game solvyness.
    NoctiZ has scum equity for casual discredit on Day one towards MM and overall passivity until prodded.

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

To your first two paragraphs:
    The frantic pushing near EOD and ultimate lynch certainly often provides some of the greatest possible teammate info in the game. I won’t argue that with anybody. But your reasoning here is nonsensical. Basically you’re saying it’s good to lynch the whole town because then you’ll have the highest percent chance of lynching a scum come LYLO... I mean... technically statistically true but this is NOT why a day one lynch is good.

To your meta comment: after initially going hard and saying meta is crap you’ve now 180ed on that and are just saying you won’t use it because you don’t know anybody. Well, it makes sense not to meta read people when you don’t know their meta. THAT is fair. The question is why you initially disparaged all meta reads as if you wanted nobody else to use them.

And then the end of your big post is just yet another comment about Stealth’s roleplay, a topic that has been talked to death. Overall, I find your gigantic infrequent posts to be lacking in anything towny.
    Well firstly there is no 'basically your saying' because i know what i am saying. I was making the point in reply to one i saw earlier about hitting a town with a day one vote and that hitting a town is no reason not to day one vote. I was not talking about every vote down to a LYLO position i was talking directly about the day one vote. What you have done here is thrown the Principle of Charity out the window and told me what im saying when it is not indeed what i am saying.

As for the meta comment i find the analysis of my comment lacking. I said i personally dont like it in my original comment, MM and Blink brought up good points pertaining to the meta, points nobody has brought up in these types of FM games before and i have used meta irl but never found it useful in other fm mafias, it may be useful here in the future.

Now pertaining to a vote.
    -vote ZergSoupYum

Not only did Zerg sheep pretty much onto Noctiz, he holds a strong town read this early into the game which seems off to me, in no game i have played have i ever seen a strong town read on the first day which links to the buddying, scummy but that has been brought up by others so i have no need to speak on that. Zergs defense of MM not being the virus is what really makes me think he isnt town. He brushes off over-analysis as a town thing when that is clearly not true and i dont think has ever been true and the points that aamirus bring up pertaining to MM tryna line up people on Stealth is not a throwaway theory although i do consider it false given how MM has said that placing a Spiritualist on stealth is useless, i feel he wouldnt make such comment as a virus if he was tryna line it up, he would just hope it does occur that way.

i wont vote Noctiz for i have no real read on him rn and i feel more strongly on Zerg being scum then MM at this point in time.

42. ISO #242

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Does anyone see what Aamirus is talking about MM being poisoner?
    I dont fully, i will need to read through the day a bit more because i have only skimmed it but in post #118 MM talked explicitly about the Spirtualist not going to stealth, he didn't mention that the shaman shouldn't either though which does lend some credit to Aamirus's theory with MM potentially hoping for the shaman to protect stealth.

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

I did that, yes. I have learnt how to discuss things without screwing everyone's WIFOM; you may not know, since I mostly played on other sites while there were none here/while I was dead. The possibilities are still here to explore and be a nuisance to the scum, but I'm laying out the uses for town of each claim, while strenghtening their WIFOM in ways that I won't talk about for the sake of the strategy.

I also think that it is an insult to my play to say that I couldn't find a nice juicy target without trying to lure people onto one person in a setup with a mass murderer-ish role...
    Umm... If you're speaking truth:

Normal inner sheep : baah

Your inner sheep : BAA FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!

Unless we really think in a similar way, which is still a possibility, you are lying right now. As Aamirus said, your townread post on me was quite strong lol, even though it was a joke/compliment/other stuff that doesn't look scummy ;P
    He Has Gotten Very Condescending.. The Closer We Get To The End Of The Day..

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    But what here indicates that MM is the poisoner, and if Zerg is a wolf why would he buddy up to the potential virus? it doesnt make much sense.
    It Makes Sense In The Aspect That If The Wolves Can Find The Poisoner/Virus. They Know Who To Kill When The Time Comes..

Also What Indicates It To Me Is Him Saying Mass Murderer-ish Role.. And The Condescending Attitude Proves To Me He Is Playing On His Own Team..

49. ISO #249
    Ganelon

Some of the players have less than 5 posts.
    Please message me if you are unable to participate BEFORE the day ends, otherwise I will be forced to replace you. @Milkjjh

50. ISO #250

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    It Makes Sense In The Aspect That If The Wolves Can Find The Poisoner/Virus. They Know Who To Kill When The Time Comes..

Also What Indicates It To Me Is Him Saying Mass Murderer-ish Role.. And The Condescending Attitude Proves To Me He Is Playing On His Own Team..
    Thats pretty weak ngl, condescending attitudes dont reveal anything and him mentioning a role doesnt place him as poisoner. Now i am unsure if MM is town at this moment but it seems to me you are just sheeping Aamirus

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.