Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ew

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW lol

I wanted to make that joke when I saw the rolelist. Then, I saw my name was next to "Alpha Wolf".... so I decided to forget it ^^

Since, right now, my vote isn't very useful, I'll put it here.
    -vote NoctiZ

I want that explaination about your disagreement with my reasoning on Stealth's claim, even if I don't really scumread you properly. You're not in my town list :P

~~

And now, I'm going to sleep. Have fun, have replies, and give me something to read when I get back on tomorrow ^^
    Sounds like a weak excuse to OMGUS vote me. That's kinda scummy, babe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Sure I can, I just did that. I also won't elaborate currently as it'll weaken any kind of WIFOM attempts by everyone here, making it easier for scum to find out the truth. I do not think it's vital to discuss it at the current stage of the game, but I did think it crucial to point out that I do not agree with your conclusions.
    I'll think about this when I won't be tired... but my vote feels well placed right now based on theory disagreement, while it feels wrongly placed based on intent behind your post. At least there's something juicy.

Also hi Blink, love u too
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #104

ew

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW lol

I wanted to make that joke when I saw the rolelist. Then, I saw my name was next to "Alpha Wolf".... so I decided to forget it ^^

Since, right now, my vote isn't very useful, I'll put it here.
    -vote NoctiZ

I want that explaination about your disagreement with my reasoning on Stealth's claim, even if I don't really scumread you properly. You're not in my town list :P

~~

And now, I'm going to sleep. Have fun, have replies, and give me something to read when I get back on tomorrow ^^
    So you shied away from a shitpost cuz you were afraid it would draw negative attention to you???
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #105

Sounds like a weak excuse to OMGUS vote me. That's kinda scummy, babe.
    It's not really OMGUS, it's more like a vote on post #97 when nothing more than a contested roleplay claim has been done (and yes I still believe SB16 is claiming truth). Calling me scummy for voting you is OMGUS, though. It literally is the definition of OMGUS, when you even add a "babe" to your message lol

And aamirus, about post #102: watch this =)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

*The room is spinning, theres empty ale bottles everywhere. "My head fucking hurts i think to myself." There's something playing on the TV I walk over to take a closer look. Theres a scummy little marshmellow man dancing around in womans clothing howling at the moon repeatedly. I recognize the man. His acting has been improving latley why would he take on a role like this I wonder? Probally wants to come on strong and have the appearence of his former self. A voice from behind startles me, "The door was open I tried knocking." It was Aamirus! As I turned to greet her I just remembered I wasn't wearing any clothes. A golden light gleamed from my nether regions. She gasped."I... i'm sorry i didn't realize it was your birthday."

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    *The room is spinning, theres empty ale bottles everywhere. "My head fucking hurts i think to myself." There's something playing on the TV I walk over to take a closer look. Theres a scummy little marshmellow man dancing around in womans clothing howling at the moon repeatedly. I recognize the man. His acting has been improving latley why would he take on a role like this I wonder? Probally wants to come on strong and have the appearence of his former self. A voice from behind startles me, "The door was open I tried knocking." It was Aamirus! As I turned to greet her I just remembered I wasn't wearing any clothes. A golden light gleamed from my nether regions. She gasped."I... i'm sorry i didn't realize it was your birthday."
    Uwu senpai 😍
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

9. ISO #109

I'll think about this when I won't be tired... but my vote feels well placed right now based on theory disagreement, while it feels wrongly placed based on intent behind your post. At least there's something juicy.

Also hi Blink, love u too
    Now that's a good post.
    It's not really OMGUS, it's more like a vote on post #97 when nothing more than a contested roleplay claim has been done (and yes I still believe SB16 is claiming truth). Calling me scummy for voting you is OMGUS, though. It literally is the definition of OMGUS, when you even add a "babe" to your message lol

And aamirus, about post #102: watch this =)
    That one is bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

RP? I wanna RP too!

"owo wat's this. Wolves? OwO"

On a more serious note, I disagree with the conclusions that MM draws from the hunter "claim" made by Stealth and think it reeks of a load of bs. Hot take.
    "I agree with your analysis. The Marshall could very well be trying to use me for his own benefits. Who stands to independently gain from the spirit's death?"

Quote Originally Posted by Healta View Post
    Hello bois, I am the new guy coming up in this weird spirit infested city, need directions to the nearest inn so I can settle down and unpack my equipment
    I nod at the newcomer.

"Take a right at the next crossing, the inn is the second building on the left. It's quite cheap. Not very many people are here so the demand is low.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Francis Patrón. I've been tasked with hunting down the spirits plaguing this place. Although it's beginning to seem like there may be more here than just that."
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #113

Screw You

This is funny, yet still false (apart from the birthday part maybe, happy maybe birthday aamirus lol). Do you disagree with my conclusions? And do you have SOMETHING ELSE than me dancing in woman's clothing XD

14. ISO #114

Now that's a good post.

That one is bad.

You're not God. Your word is not the Law. Can't ju--- You SHOULDN'T do that as town because that's just scumpainting, at this point, because you give strictly no reasoning. What your post looks like is you saying that anyone who disagrees with you is scum, and anyone who thinks about you maybe town is town (that's a bit of an abusive generalisation but you get it).

15. ISO #115

Hi Healta! Do you have a take on the game right now?

I'll be back later, was just popping in ASAP, have to go now.

16. ISO #116

From what i can see of the setup really we should be trying to determine two things.

1. what ability the Virus will use at night because that will give us a good indication of whether the visiting town roles should be more wary in their moves or not. With that really any claims of a town role that visits shouldn't say who they are visiting because it will give the Virus an easy picking. With that said ploys and fake leads by visiting town roles could be highly effective against the virus, especially in this early point in the game.
    2. We need to be wary of every single claim of town or scum we get back from spiritualists because obviously the Shaman makes somebody look like a scum, and the alpha wolf is invest immune while the omega wolf survives. Furthermore claims of non visits from the spirit trackers end should be brought up while the omega wolf is about because that could be the Alpha wolf.

As for Stealth-bombers claim i find it interesting why he would claim hunter so early. As a town that obviously means he can receive shaman protection and it allows the rest of us to talk and coordinate with him easily to choose targets to shoot or if we should even shoot in the first place that day. However as a scum claim i feel that it has major benefits for Stealth. It means that if the shaman protects him and he is investigated then it being scum is just what happens and is because of the shaman. If he shaman doesn't protect him and he comes up as town that could be because he is the alpha wolf. Furthermore as the scum he can kill who we say he should as town. Plus at this point in the game we very much could have 2 hunters which makes his claim not implausible if another hunter is about.

So it is a risky play for scum but it is one that could have a high payout. With that i would say he isnt the Virus because the Virus has no good reason to claim like that.

17. ISO #117

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    "I agree with your analysis. The Marshall could very well be trying to use me for his own benefits. Who stands to independently gain from the spirit's death?"

I nod at the newcomer.

"Take a right at the next crossing, the inn is the second building on the left. It's quite cheap. Not very many people are here so the demand is low.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Francis Patrón. I've been tasked with hunting down the spirits plaguing this place. Although it's beginning to seem like there may be more here than just that."
    Really lol. I guess that from an external point of view, I could be trying to pocket you... ;-;

Hm, do you have suspicions about the Virus? That role is to be taken down ASAP, so if you have suspicions...

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    From what i can see of the setup really we should be trying to determine two things.

1. what ability the Virus will use at night because that will give us a good indication of whether the visiting town roles should be more wary in their moves or not. With that really any claims of a town role that visits shouldn't say who they are visiting because it will give the Virus an easy picking. With that said ploys and fake leads by visiting town roles could be highly effective against the virus, especially in this early point in the game.
    2. We need to be wary of every single claim of town or scum we get back from spiritualists because obviously the Shaman makes somebody look like a scum, and the alpha wolf is invest immune while the omega wolf survives. Furthermore claims of non visits from the spirit trackers end should be brought up while the omega wolf is about because that could be the Alpha wolf.

As for Stealth-bombers claim i find it interesting why he would claim hunter so early. As a town that obviously means he can receive shaman protection and it allows the rest of us to talk and coordinate with him easily to choose targets to shoot or if we should even shoot in the first place that day. However as a scum claim i feel that it has major benefits for Stealth. It means that if the shaman protects him and he is investigated then it being scum is just what happens and is because of the shaman. If he shaman doesn't protect him and he comes up as town that could be because he is the alpha wolf. Furthermore as the scum he can kill who we say he should as town. Plus at this point in the game we very much could have 2 hunters which makes his claim not implausible if another hunter is about.

So it is a risky play for scum but it is one that could have a high payout. With that i would say he isnt the Virus because the Virus has no good reason to claim like that.
    1. I think it's likely virus will go with the longer death timer that can catch multiple people. That's what happened in the first iteration of this setup (spirits II(a), not just spirits). TPRs should be careful; after all, safety can't hurt right now. Maybe reveals will be useful in the late game, though.
    2. Yep, the Spiritualist results are to take with a handful of salt.

That is true; I say that a spiritualist on Stealth is a waste, at this point. I'm still considering the move as town by meta, but if it was someone who I knew was a fan of fancy and risky plays *cough* blinkskater *cough*, I wouldn't say the same thing.

And yes, claiming that as a Virus is a dead end.

I like your analysis, that's what Town should be doing IMO, so I'm putting you in my town list for now.

19. ISO #119

1. I think it's likely virus will go with the longer death timer that can catch multiple people. That's what happened in the first iteration of this setup (spirits II(a), not just spirits). TPRs should be careful; after all, safety can't hurt right now. Maybe reveals will be useful in the late game, though.
    2. Yep, the Spiritualist results are to take with a handful of salt.

That is true; I say that a spiritualist on Stealth is a waste, at this point. I'm still considering the move as town by meta, but if it was someone who I knew was a fan of fancy and risky plays *cough* blinkskater *cough*, I wouldn't say the same thing.

And yes, claiming that as a Virus is a dead end.

I like your analysis, that's what Town should be doing IMO, so I'm putting you in my town list for now.
    I dont know yall but like i dont find meta too useful, it can be exploited very easily and allows for people to radically shift and play differently to normal and be seen as normal due to Meta so i will really take any meta claims with a pinch of salt

20. ISO #120

I would also agree a spiritualist on Stealth is wasteful right now as previous. I dont think the Shaman should protect them either, really i feel the shaman should go with their own list of who they think is town and the spiritualists should go to their own scum lists. I would say on the first day such as this the Hunters should stand back from shooting and if their is another hunter out there i wouldnt shoot Stealth, not at this point anyway because the chance of 2 hunters is not exactly low.

I am placing stealth leaning scum right now mind and i dont really have many other reads then that. Potentially NocTiz with his claim that stealths claim is BS followed by the joke vote on you although that places me with little information considering i am also leaning to Stealths claim being scummy and if NocTiz holds the same conclusion i can see why.

What does interest me is Blinksorted and his vote on you MM, it seems like a standard sheep vote as it was done with little extra information given and no real follow up post, it just seems off.

Finally Healta made this very soft claim i think, he said 'Unpack my equipment' now that could just be throwaway line and i may be reading too much into it, but to me thats a very soft claim to holding a active town role although as i said i could be reading too much into it.

21. ISO #121

Hmm, what a way to start the game.

The questions that are to be asked now are:

- What are the benefits to claim Hunter as town hunter? As town non-hunter? And as scum?
    - Should we believe his claim?
    - Should the Spritualist check him?
    - Should the Shaman guard him?

Benefits to claim as town hunter

Being able to confirm yourself without being CC'd, as a confirmed town, knowing that there is a shaman to save you if Mafia tries to kill you. That's pretty strong IMO.

Benefits to claim as town anything but hunter

Shield the real TPRs. That's a WIFOM possiblity that I will not discuss further, since we can trust him anyway if that's what he's doing. I also ask to not discuss that point.

Benefits to claim as scum

Quite few, actually. All what is going to happen is, at best, a 1-1 trade of scum and town, which is bad for scum.

Should we believe his claim : I definetly do, 99 % for me.

Should the Spiritualist check him?

I don't think he's much of a doubt slot now, so no, not really. Plus...

Should the Shaman guard him?

Probably, given the high likelihood that he is town. Plus, it would prevent the Spiritualist from getting false positives because of the Shaman. That being said, I'm leaving the WIFOM open here too, and this should probably not be discussed much more.

-vote ZergSoupYum
    because my old vote is obviously no longer good lol
    Why are you town PR hunting? It's the Mafias job to do that.

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Why?

He could... but if he actually is roleplaying for nothing, it would be misguiding fluff and would make him scummy... or TPR-shielding town. Stealth isn't the open-wolfy type of guy, outside of the "Oh, you got me" replies he often makes. I trust his claim as a claim :P
    dude...why are you still trying to take this apart? if he is PR shielding LET HIM lol D1 is not the day to get hardclaimed PRs or figure out who is who when it comes to specific roles.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Problem With Claiming Town Hunter Early Is The Unless Shaman Protects The Hunter Claim. It Opens The Wolves To Know Who To Hit With The Strong Man Kill.
    But With That As Well The Trapper/Virus Role Could Easily Poison All Three Of Them.. So This Really Is A Dicky Situation To Be In.

28. ISO #128

RP? I wanna RP too!

"owo wat's this. Wolves? OwO"

On a more serious note, I disagree with the conclusions that MM draws from the hunter "claim" made by Stealth and think it reeks of a load of bs. Hot take.
    This is the worst roleplay ive seen so far. also, sarcastic or not, it seems forced.

-vote noctiz
    my first vote <3

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

I nod at the newcomer.

Ah you are most cordial dear Stealthbomber16, I shall make myself comfortable. While I am only a passing guest of this town, I've also felt a strong presence in this town that has drawn me in. I could lend you my services should it come to that.

Hi Healta! Do you have a take on the game right now?

I'll be back later, was just popping in ASAP, have to go now.
    I am finding it kinda hard to follow the conversation, but I hope I get used to it. Idk how well I'll do at the actual game later on but will try my best.

31. ISO #131

About the Virus, I don't think we should be putting too much thought into which action the virus will take. in the end, it will be a lot of wasted posts because whatever strategy we create, the virus will know and just counter. So I think in the end, itl just be a big time-sink.

Also, I dont think stealths claim should be looked into, at least on day 1. Wolves have a strongman kill, so D1 PR hunting should be avoided.

32. ISO #132

I would also agree a spiritualist on Stealth is wasteful right now as previous. I dont think the Shaman should protect them either, really i feel the shaman should go with their own list of who they think is town and the spiritualists should go to their own scum lists. I would say on the first day such as this the Hunters should stand back from shooting and if their is another hunter out there i wouldnt shoot Stealth, not at this point anyway because the chance of 2 hunters is not exactly low.

I am placing stealth leaning scum right now mind and i dont really have many other reads then that. Potentially NocTiz with his claim that stealths claim is BS followed by the joke vote on you although that places me with little information considering i am also leaning to Stealths claim being scummy and if NocTiz holds the same conclusion i can see why.

What does interest me is Blinksorted and his vote on you MM, it seems like a standard sheep vote as it was done with little extra information given and no real follow up post, it just seems off.

Finally Healta made this very soft claim i think, he said 'Unpack my equipment' now that could just be throwaway line and i may be reading too much into it, but to me thats a very soft claim to holding a active town role although as i said i could be reading too much into it.
    I want to see more of you in games. High quality posts.

33. ISO #133

OK. so reading up, so far what im seeing is people PR hunting, and roleplaying.

noctiz susp of MM, i do not see much of a reason from him. My read on MM will come pending his read on my slot. Huey is putting real problem solving in this, and not just on game mechanics which was what his first post was. his next post wast actual reading against people, so 100% I like this slot right now.

@Marshmallow Marshall reminder to answer where you think this slot is right now (mine).

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

I'd suggest not reading too much into my posts, at least at first, I am not sure how much of your RP is just for flavour or actually giving hints. Though it seems you're taking it more seriously so will try to be careful of what I say in the future^
    If you are refering to my posts, I am 2 people in this account xD Blinkskater and Distorted. so you may see some drastic tonal changes throughout the game lol

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

I dont know yall but like i dont find meta too useful, it can be exploited very easily and allows for people to radically shift and play differently to normal and be seen as normal due to Meta so i will really take any meta claims with a pinch of salt
    Theory disagreement. I am fully aware that some people hate metareading, and I also am fully convinced that these people are leaving a great scum hunting tool just because some people use it the wrong way. Basing a strong read on 100% meta is extremely dangerous. This does not mean meta has to be left unused.

But still, this is NAI because theory.

39. ISO #139

Theory disagreement. I am fully aware that some people hate metareading, and I also am fully convinced that these people are leaving a great scum hunting tool just because some people use it the wrong way. Basing a strong read on 100% meta is extremely dangerous. This does not mean meta has to be left unused.

But still, this is NAI because theory.
    @Marshmallow Marshall my slot!!!!!!!!!!! your read!

40. ISO #140

Marshalls theory about meta is correct. I could see a wolf Huey trying to throw "meta trashing" in there as a newer player to the group, not knowing any of our metas as a way to discredit our "meta influences" that we have with each other. Although his long "well thought out posts are fairly towny compared to all the other players posts so far, I will be watching that slot closely.

41. ISO #141

@Healta best thing you can do is tell us how you feel about certain players. If you think they are full of shit or just agreeing with the consensus don't be afraid to point that out and tell us why. Thats the best way to catch wolves IMO, as the game goes on it gets harder and harder for them to continue to fabricate leads and push twords mislynches. Players who don't contribute any of their own thoughts are often lynched aswell because they appear to be wolfy due to lack of their own content. That's a double edged sword though because townies will often do that due to lack of care or interest.

Basically just give us your thoughts and if I find you to be a villager I will do everything I can to save you.

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Noctiz and aamirus I have a slight scumlean on right now.

I get that it's only day one and they seem to just be jokingly playing around in thread which is fine. But I am a firm believer in day one lynches, and if nothing really revealing comes about i look to where content is or is not coming from, via players i know are quite capeable of producing it.

I'm not down to lynch players due to low posting although theres a little spot in hell for them next to the girls who practice anal sex. Low posting + good content is fine by me.

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

Yeah I can imagine the quiet ones being picked out first, it's much better to hide in plain sight and hope for the best. Coming from sc2 mafia I don't see how day 1 lynches can ever be useful, it's just a shot in the dark, so I'll abstain from any and all drama on day 1. And afterall, I am the new guy in town, gotta get my bearings.

46. ISO #146

Yeah I can imagine the quiet ones being picked out first, it's much better to hide in plain sight and hope for the best. Coming from sc2 mafia I don't see how day 1 lynches can ever be useful, it's just a shot in the dark, so I'll abstain from any and all drama on day 1. And afterall, I am the new guy in town, gotta get my bearings.
    Voting Here Is The Best Way To Get Some Sort Of Reaction.. I Guess... Thats What Some PPL Have Said Anyways..

47. ISO #147

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Really Starting To Think DG Is Scum... Hmmmm... Only Because Normally He/She Would Have At Least Posted Once By Now.... Could Be Busy With Real Life Stuff So Just Speculation At This Point..

-vote Damus_Graves
    Damus usually likes to powerwolf as scum. So I take his lack of activity as NAI at this point. if anything more of a town tell....unfortunately

48. ISO #148

Damus usually likes to powerwolf as scum. So I take his lack of activity as NAI at this point. if anything more of a town tell....unfortunately
    Sounds In General Like You Are Budding MM Attacking NoctiZ And Protecting DG From My Point Of View..

Are You Scum..

49. ISO #149

Back for a while (hopefully).

Yes and no about the night actions. Early on, it's nice to have a strong WIFOM, and maybe a few "non-targets" (such as Stealth). Later on, when we have claims, it's nice to have a plan.

Hunters shooting or not should be decided at EoD, and not right now (plus, the decisions comes to them, ultimately). We aren't far enough into the game to decree such a thing.

Okay

Blinkstorted's vote is actually far less scummy than Noctiz's. That's their way, both blink's and disto's, to read me. It's a reading meta established since... I'd say a year, so there's nothing scummy to me there. Note that I'm not clearing their slot; however, that move is actually towny of them because it shows they're trying to read me. @Blinkstorteddd02 your name is so hard to type that people are going to vote others just because of that xD anyway you got my read.

I noticed that too, he even italicized the word equipment, which makes me think he might be just misleading scum, which is a good thing. Or maybe he's actually TPR. Leaving the WIFOM here, please don't discuss further.

50. ISO #150

Why are you town PR hunting? It's the Mafias job to do that.
    dude...why are you still trying to take this apart? if he is PR shielding LET HIM lol D1 is not the day to get hardclaimed PRs or figure out who is who when it comes to specific roles.
    I'm not sure that discussing an open "Spirit Hunter" claim made via roleplay can be called TPR hunting lol. I'm letting WIFOM there, but it needed to be brought up. Plus, it's the only thing we had to discuss at the time.
    Don't worry, I know D1 isn't the day for claims wink blinkskater

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.