I know I'm being obtuse, which is totally different than how I play, but I'm very jaded from my last game where I was executed. Even though I was 100% try hard, bleeding town, A+ logic. So like it or not, this is the Voss you'll get this game.

Aamirus is the scum I see between Noctiz and Aamirus. And I'm sheeping the confirmed town because it's a valid underused strategy. The reasons why no one uses that strategy is because they're afraid to be called scum, and they'd rather use their own biased logic to convince others. I'm telling you the idea is coming from a confirmed town, and we should sheep it. I am, however, willing to wait until tomorrow, because Noctiz died, and he'll be flipping not mafia.

And naz, yesterday my issue was less that my "scumdar wasn't working" and more of a "lets get things done". Stop taking it so damn personally.

Speaking of which, lets get things done. I don't think naz, blinkstorted, or healta are valid trains, so anyone voting them should find someone currently being voted. That means aamirus, light, and myself are the only serious candidates for execution. Let's start consolidating.