S-FM 276 Spirits IIb - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Call It Divine Inspiration..
    Divine inspiration? I've never heard of that lol.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Call It Divine Inspiration..
    LOL that is not something I thought you'd ever say
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Yeah, meta is a double edged sword anyway.

Everyone should be encouraged to do or try new things~
    And I prefer to use that double edged sword ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    A clue, that's what meta is. And right now, that clue is pointing towards you.

Good idea
    So, Your Saiyan You Have A Clue? And What Conclusion Do You Draw From This Clue?
    I feel like I see this conversation every game lol. I can’t wait to see what comes of blink x marsh this game
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

So, Your Saiyan You Have A Clue? And What Conclusion Do You Draw From This Clue?
    The answer is in the post you were quoting...
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I feel like I see this conversation every game lol. I can’t wait to see what comes of blink x marsh this game
    It does happen every game XD

jumps on blink
    In All Seriousness Let Me Get A Few Beers In Me & Some Weed.. And Ill Hunt The Scums Like A Boss
    What about you try to play sober lol, that might help everyone here!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Is There A Difference Between Sober And Intoxicated Me?

I.. I didn't get you back into drinking did I...?

;-;

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

10. ISO #60

Is There A Difference Between Sober And Intoxicated Me?
    I think there is a big one...

one is sober and the other is intoxicated

and you play better

11. ISO #61
    Ganelon

Yes. How does that go against what I said? If you mean the CC thing, 2 vigis are still unlikely, and nightkill amount would make CCing a claimed vigilante if there was only one vigi kill quite hard.
    @Magoroth While we're at it. Is there a kill description? In other words, do we know if the kill came from Spirit/Virus/Hunter or not?
    Nope

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63
    Ganelon

If someone drops dead in the middle of the day, you'll know it's the Virus. Other than that, no death descriptions.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

I Play Better When Im Sober Or Intoxicated?
    ... do you really need the answer lol? If so, then you're probably drunk

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Howdy folks, every man and women a king. This is my first mafia game in a long while so lets get down to business.
    “It is a pleasure to meet you, sir Huey. My name is Francis Patrón. You may call me Francis.”
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #67

Why?

He could... but if he actually is roleplaying for nothing, it would be misguiding fluff and would make him scummy... or TPR-shielding town. Stealth isn't the open-wolfy type of guy, outside of the "Oh, you got me" replies he often makes. I trust his claim as a claim :P
    I smile

“It seems we may just get along, Marshall. Are you in the local law enforcement? What do you know about these spirits?”

Upon the mentioning of spirits, my ornate katana sheath begins to glimmer, as though it is reacting to what I have to say. My katana seems just as willing to hunt these apparitions down as I, if not even more.

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I smile

“It seems we may just get along, Marshall. Are you in the local law enforcement? What do you know about these spirits?”

Upon the mentioning of spirits, my ornate katana sheath begins to glimmer, as though it is reacting to what I have to say. My katana seems just as willing to hunt these apparitions down as I, if not even more.
    I smile back.

"Sadly, I don't know much about these spirits, I only know that they have lived on this land for centuries, and that they took who knows how many lives... Hopefully you can help us... Ah, and don't mind the locals. Many of them are a little bit... strange... looks at Light

Anyway, I hope you can hunt these spirits down, sir. Nice to see someone as dedicated as you."

The sun glows brightly in the sky, and in the hearts of the villagers. The two men talk until late in the night, while, on the shore, sea builds her fleeting empire as the full moon rises, announcing changes in the days to come...

20. ISO #70

I smile back.

"Sadly, I don't know much about these spirits, I only know that they have lived on this land for centuries, and that they took who knows how many lives... Hopefully you can help us... Ah, and don't mind the locals. Many of them are a little bit... strange... looks at Light

Anyway, I hope you can hunt these spirits down, sir. Nice to see someone as dedicated as you."

The sun glows brightly in the sky, and in the hearts of the villagers. The two men talk until late in the night, while, on the shore, sea builds her fleeting empire as the full moon rises, announcing changes in the days to come...
    Omg i wanna rp!

Valerie looks towards the town, noticing the others speaking.

I think I should introduce myself! Sounds like fun~

"Hello everyone!" Valerie smiles and waves after the two men.

"My name is Valerie, I'm a local member of the tribe.. and I don't think I recognize any of you. Who may you be, and what's your business here i I may ask?"

The moon casts a shade upon everyone, illuminating the beach in warm and gentle light

21. ISO #71

I smile

@aamirus do you still think he's roleplaying to mock Light? At this point, it's not just high-effort shitposting, it's straight up roleplay that is arguably good. I expect content coming through roleplay later from Stealth, btw.

Do you have any reads, too?

22. ISO #72

@aamirus do you still think he's roleplaying to mock Light? At this point, it's not just high-effort shitposting, it's straight up roleplay that is arguably good. I expect content coming through roleplay later from Stealth, btw.

I Agree.. To It Being Not Only Good But An Interesting Take On The Game.. Im Digging It.

23. ISO #73

[Spoiler]
    Hmm, what a way to start the game.

The questions that are to be asked now are:

- What are the benefits to claim Hunter as town hunter? As town non-hunter? And as scum?
    - Should we believe his claim?
    - Should the Spritualist check him?
    - Should the Shaman guard him?

Benefits to claim as town hunter

Being able to confirm yourself without being CC'd, as a confirmed town, knowing that there is a shaman to save you if Mafia tries to kill you. That's pretty strong IMO.

Benefits to claim as town anything but hunter

Shield the real TPRs. That's a WIFOM possiblity that I will not discuss further, since we can trust him anyway if that's what he's doing. I also ask to not discuss that point.

Benefits to claim as scum

Quite few, actually. All what is going to happen is, at best, a 1-1 trade of scum and town, which is bad for scum.

Should we believe his claim : I definetly do, 99 % for me.

Should the Spiritualist check him?

I don't think he's much of a doubt slot now, so no, not really. Plus...

Should the Shaman guard him?

Probably, given the high likelihood that he is town. Plus, it would prevent the Spiritualist from getting false positives because of the Shaman. That being said, I'm leaving the WIFOM open here too, and this should probably not be discussed much more.

-vote ZergSoupYum
    because my old vote is obviously no longer good lol
    [/Spoiler]

MM solving the game from one post on the first page? And an RP post to boot? I think we found a member of the town fellas

Who's your favorite little rascal? ;3
    Jerry. Definitely Jerry.

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    smh idk how to spoiler
    Thanks ^^

Btw, it's [spoiler=The title of your spoiler]The spoiler's content[/spoiler].

26. ISO #76

MM solving the game from one post on the first page? And an RP post to boot? I think we found a member of the town fellas

Jerry. Definitely Jerry.
    Jumps in Zerg's pocket

27. ISO #77

I mean, I consider it a soft claim. He could be or he could not be. But Mag’s response really hurts the pro-townness of claiming Hunter as a real hunter early i think.

28. ISO #78

[Spoiler][/Spoiler]

Jerry. Definitely Jerry.
    I think MM’s opening posts was town mm meta as well but you look like your openly trying to buddy him. I also think stealth’s RP was designed to get Yagami to like him so I’m overall finding these buddying attempts a little suspicious

29. ISO #79

I think MM’s opening posts was town mm meta as well but you look like your openly trying to buddy him. I also think stealth’s RP was designed to get Yagami to like him so I’m overall finding these buddying attempts a little suspicious
    Yeah Thats Why I Pointed Out The Patrón = Boss = Noun = Head Wolf = Mafia Boss.. Via His Name..

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

“I know none of you. I was called here to deal with the spirit threat. Any one of you could be a spirit. We must work together to stop the threat. Why do you feel the need to pull us apart?”

I grasp the handle of my katana.

32. ISO #82

[Spoiler][/Spoiler]

Jerry. Definitely Jerry.
    FINALLY! good choice ;3

No one wanted to let me rp with them and you're the only one who actually answered me..

Starting to see why I stopped playing FMs....

Later people (even tho no one cares).

33. ISO #83

“I know none of you. I was called here to deal with the spirit threat. Any one of you could be a spirit. We must work together to stop the threat. Why do you feel the need to pull us apart?”

I grasp the handle of my katana.
    Are you threatening me, master Jedi?

34. ISO #84

FINALLY! good choice ;3

No one wanted to let me rp with them and you're the only one who actually answered me..

Noooo aivion! Fine my favorite rascal is Your mom

35. ISO #85

RP? I wanna RP too!

"owo wat's this. Wolves? OwO"

On a more serious note, I disagree with the conclusions that MM draws from the hunter "claim" made by Stealth and think it reeks of a load of bs. Hot take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87
    Ganelon

*My rock hard nose-penis cuts through your katana like it’s paper*
    I'm putting this in my signature.

38. ISO #88

Doing a quick re-read since there's not much new stuff, and going to bed after.

Omg i wanna rp!

Valerie looks towards the town, noticing the others speaking.

I think I should introduce myself! Sounds like fun~

"Hello everyone!" Valerie smiles and waves after the two men.

"My name is Valerie, I'm a local member of the tribe.. and I don't think I recognize any of you. Who may you be, and what's your business here i I may ask?"

The moon casts a shade upon everyone, illuminating the beach in warm and gentle light
    Ah, at long last, a local that isn't absolutely crazy. Maybe she knows something about these spirits.

"Hello milady, do you have a minute? What do you think of our new friend, Francis Patron? And would you have any knowledge that would help us? I'm not familiar with these spirits, and to be honest, it scares me a bit. I simply wanted to enjoy my vacation here, away from the noise and action of my city.... Looks like I was mistaken, eh? But either way, I'm willing to help getting rid of these wolves. Are you? Do you think one of us is not being honest?"

And what do you think about Aamirus? Couldn't make it fit in the roleplay ^^;

39. ISO #89

I Agree.. To It Being Not Only Good But An Interesting Take On The Game.. Im Digging It.
    An interesting take on the game? He literally brought no take to the game, only a claim and interesting roleplay. Explain, please.

40. ISO #90

Alright guys look, I solved the game. If you'd check the very first post of the thread you can see that our dear host posted a table of roles and the assigned players. That's pretty silly of him to make that mistake but I'll take it. This means MM is Alpha Wolf. Get him!

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    ah fuck.

41. ISO #91

I mean, I consider it a soft claim. He could be or he could not be. But Mag’s response really hurts the pro-townness of claiming Hunter as a real hunter early i think.
    Well, he claimed before Mag replied, and that info wasn't publicly know before I asked about it, so I don't think it hurts his game in any way, given that it's the original intent that matters here. I understand what you mean, though.
    Yep, and it's so obvious that I decided to accept his pocketing attempt. Which is why I jumped in his pocket. For now, at least

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

MM Confirmed Sheep Or Is Siding With Mafia Here..
    Uuuuuuuuuhhhh that's a pretty big logic leap lol

Btw, I have a medium-light townread on Light right now. He fits his OLD town meta. I really preferred his new one because it was actually pro-town, not like this one that just creates confusion, but I trust his alignment. Now, since he proved that he was able to change, I have suspicions that he might be tricking us, because Light is a lot of things, but he's not dumb (yes he has special reasoning sometimes lol but he's very capable of playing on his own meta). I'll trust him for now.

44. ISO #94

FINALLY! good choice ;3

ERR good thing I replied to your post lol

It's more like "the RPers went offline/didn't have time to post when you did", than "people ignored you". Plus, I don't know any, uh, little rascal (and I have some doubts on the use of the aforementioned rascals in a game of forum mafia :P)

Stay with us! What are your reads as of now?

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    RP? I wanna RP too!

"owo wat's this. Wolves? OwO"

On a more serious note, I disagree with the conclusions that MM draws from the hunter "claim" made by Stealth and think it reeks of a load of bs. Hot take.
    Would you mind telling us why you think it's a load of bs? I gave a detailed reasoning, you can't just dismiss it with a "it's bs" as your first post in the game lol.

UwU

46. ISO #96

*Takes a stern look at all the faces new and old in the village. There are many faces some new some old. This matters not for there is a smell of the spirit world amongst them all. I think to myself will i be able to save them? Will I be able to even save myself from being consumed? As I look around I notice a pretty face I've never seen before. I walk over to her and ask her name. "Aamirus" she replied. As I sit there and revel in her beauty i also notice a hippie looking fella who looks no older then a child with what looks like a sword stashed in his belt. Prolly just some chump kid with a toy sword.*

47. ISO #97

*My rock hard nose-penis cuts through your katana like it’s paper*
    ew
    I'm putting this in my signature.
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW lol
    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Alright guys look, I solved the game. If you'd check the very first post of the thread you can see that our dear host posted a table of roles and the assigned players. That's pretty silly of him to make that mistake but I'll take it. This means MM is Alpha Wolf. Get him!

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    I wanted to make that joke when I saw the rolelist. Then, I saw my name was next to "Alpha Wolf".... so I decided to forget it ^^

Since, right now, my vote isn't very useful, I'll put it here.
    -vote NoctiZ

I want that explaination about your disagreement with my reasoning on Stealth's claim, even if I don't really scumread you properly. You're not in my town list :P

~~

And now, I'm going to sleep. Have fun, have replies, and give me something to read when I get back on tomorrow ^^

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

Would you mind telling us why you think it's a load of bs? I gave a detailed reasoning, you can't just dismiss it with a "it's bs" as your first post in the game lol.

UwU
    Sure I can, I just did that. I also won't elaborate currently as it'll weaken any kind of WIFOM attempts by everyone here, making it easier for scum to find out the truth. I do not think it's vital to discuss it at the current stage of the game, but I did think it crucial to point out that I do not agree with your conclusions.
    ah fuck.

50. ISO #100

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    *Takes a stern look at all the faces new and old in the village. There are many faces some new some old. This matters not for there is a smell of the spirit world amongst them all. I think to myself will i be able to save them? Will I be able to even save myself from being consumed? As I look around I notice a pretty face I've never seen before. I walk over to her and ask her name. "Aamirus" she replied. As I sit there and revel in her beauty i also notice a hippie looking fella who looks no older then a child with what looks like a sword stashed in his belt. Prolly just some chump kid with a toy sword.*
    Ya know I just realized in choosing this name that I really made it obscenely difficult to successfully vote for you.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.