S-FM 276 Spirits IIb - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1389
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

yeah I agree Naz this rng mechanic is so F. Is there some way we can just get @Magoroth to move it forward if nothing else is happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #1252

lol it doesn't matter
    ur throwing by not voting aamirus
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol it doesn't matter
    ur throwing by not voting aamirus
    you been reading?
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

you been reading?
    yeah
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #1256

yeah
    What do you make of blinkstorted, Huey, and zerg? I take it you don't believe Aamirus has been poisoned.

7. ISO #1257

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    -vote Huey The Long

fuck why am i voting my fav governor.

Also fun fact i live in baton rouge and have been to the old state capitol where Huey was shot
    Hell yeah thats sweet. I wanna go and see it some day, Lousiana has some of the best architecture in America anyway cause of the french.

The vote does make sense though, so im gonna call it now the scum team being Aamirus/Blink/Noz
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

8. ISO #1258

you been reading?
    Also like, lets say i am the wolf for a second. Im.not confirmed, aamirus is. From the town's perspective its better to vote the confirmed scum because the maf won't kill and if i was in the scum we wouldn't kill blink so the maf virus vs real virus thing stays.

I will agree that the scum has played well, i might need to change my last will before the day ends tho cause i have a feeling i will be mislynched here.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

What do you make of blinkstorted, Huey, and zerg? I take it you don't believe Aamirus has been poisoned.
    Can't tell if zerg is voss 2.0 and just fucked up all his results and shit or what but literally none of it is important bc we need to lynch aamirus

@Huey The Long why did u choose me last night

11. ISO #1261

Huey The Long (2 [L-3]):
    Blinkstorteddd02, Noz_Bugz

Blinkstorteddd02 (2 [L-3]):
    ZergSoupYum, NightmareFrIEND7

vossy (2 [L-3]):
    yzb25, aamirus

aamirus (2 [L-3]):
    Huey The Long, naz

just vote vossy already guys and win the game
    Trying to look towny, are we?

posting vote count is a classic scum tactic.

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

Well i chose you naz because when voss died and flipped town i looked at my reads and went. I was wrong on voss so it's probs not zerg. Blink was still a solid town read, yzb seemed fine so it was between you and noz and i honestly forget noz existed.

I sent.my night action quite late yesterday so i didnt properly go through my reads and the day to chose somebody.

Looking back really i should of chose noz cause he was on both scum lists i made yesterday and was probably a safer bet.

14. ISO #1264

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Well i chose you naz because when voss died and flipped town i looked at my reads and went. I was wrong on voss so it's probs not zerg. Blink was still a solid town read, yzb seemed fine so it was between you and noz and i honestly forget noz existed.

I sent.my night action quite late yesterday so i didnt properly go through my reads and the day to chose somebody.

Looking back really i should of chose noz cause he was on both scum lists i made yesterday and was probably a safer bet.
    why does everybody always forget that poor nightmarefriend7 is still in this game too lol
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

15. ISO #1265

Fuck it. I claim town hunter that must have been visited by a doctor on night one. Whoever that 2nd doc is, please stay on me and I will shoot all the scum ggez
    actually nevermind I am still detective and I saw vossy visit voss last night and as we can all see, voss is dead! So GET VOSSY!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

lol wut
    what perspective are u even going for here
    are u trying to kill towns or scums

18. ISO #1268

why does everybody always forget that poor nightmarefriend7 is still in this game too lol
    Oh dingus he is aint he.

Well he defo isn't scum i telling ya now.

19. ISO #1269

lmao i told mag to modkill him smh

20. ISO #1270

or just lynch me cuz I am the confirmed scum? what is wrong with you people
    literally l o fucking l
    no one deserves to win this
    just cancel the game

21. ISO #1271

lol wut
    what perspective are u even going for here
    are u trying to kill towns or scums
    Killing scums, as i said i felt you was scum from my reads yesterday but i was p busy yesterday when i sent my night action in.

22. ISO #1272

Can't tell if zerg is voss 2.0 and just fucked up all his results and shit or what but literally none of it is important bc we need to lynch aamirus

@Huey The Long why did u choose me last night
    my pet theory is that, given how early he claimed, if he's scum then he probably planned to make that claim with his scum buddies.

However if he was coached then I don't think he would have done such a poor claim XD. He would have had his mates to feed him intel and make the last will better looking... and not miswrite it XD.

23. ISO #1273

my pet theory is that, given how early he claimed, if he's scum then he probably planned to make that claim with his scum buddies.

However if he was coached then I don't think he would have done such a poor claim XD. He would have had his mates to feed him intel and make the last will better looking... and not miswrite it XD.
    Yeah zerg just fucked up a bit i feel, we all make mistakes mind

24. ISO #1274

Yeah zerg just fucked up a bit i feel, we all make mistakes mind
    surely you want to convince us zerg is scum, mr virus. If it wasn't for zerg's claim about aamirus, blinkstorted would have no incentive to make the virus claim, and this whole avalanche of events would have never been set in motion.

25. ISO #1275

surely you want to convince us zerg is scum, mr virus. If it wasn't for zerg's claim about aamirus, blinkstorted would have no incentive to make the virus claim, and this whole avalanche of events would have never been set in motion.
    I mean not really, i feel zerg is just town that fucked up a bit. Also blink knows that and is using zergs claim to their advantage. Say aamirus is poisoned with the MM so we wont lynch the confirmed scum, mislynch me and win.

Now i used my SK ability on naz which means naz should die, if naz dies im clear, if not naz is alpha wolf which i see rn as highly highly unlikely.

In any case we should be lynching the confirmed scum today, why would we not lynch literal, confirmed scum.

26. ISO #1276

Ok so I've been reading up and this is what I have right now:

I've seen Blinkstorted as scum for the majority of this game. They actually ARE scum, so I believe that blinkstorted's virus claim is legitimate over Huey's. In this case, I aamirus will die tonight and so if we can lynch another mafia the town will be in a much better position to win.

Huey I don't think would claim virus unless he IS virus, or he is the mafia that blinkstorted says he is. So that's where my mind is at, I'm super sorry again if I'm wrong.

I can't get on before EoD after this post, so I'm just gonna pop my vote down and hope to god that I'm actually right for once on this call.
    -vote Huey The Long

27. ISO #1277

I mean not really, i feel zerg is just town that fucked up a bit. Also blink knows that and is using zergs claim to their advantage. Say aamirus is poisoned with the MM so we wont lynch the confirmed scum, mislynch me and win.

Now i used my SK ability on naz which means naz should die, if naz dies im clear, if not naz is alpha wolf which i see rn as highly highly unlikely.

In any case we should be lynching the confirmed scum today, why would we not lynch literal, confirmed scum.
    So, he heard the claim, and 20 minutes later, came up with this grand plan to claim a non-town role which relies on a scumread town's investigation result? Without any input or feedback from his team? What if he made the claim then zerg rescinded his claim?

That's beyond being a risk taker. Making that kind of play without confering with his team is kind of selfish. There's much better claims that can accomplish the same outcome with far less baggage. For example, he could have CC'd detective and claimed he saw Aamirus visit someone else. Taking zerg on directly would have been much less messy.

28. ISO #1278

Righto so here is whats gonna happen. Naz dies from my virus, votes change and scum hammers me and we win.

Now zerg I do ask, you have seen blink as scum since the games start, why suddenly trust em? Your town, i see that amd blink is exploiting the claims you have made.

I better go fix that last will

29. ISO #1279

I do not want an early hammer. I do not know whether hammering early and then starting night early results in infected victims lasting more days.

-unvote

Ik some of you lurker scrubs like to pop in and drop an insensitive hammer for no reason.

30. ISO #1280

So, he heard the claim, and 20 minutes later, came up with this grand plan to claim a non-town role which relies on a scumread town's investigation result? Without any input or feedback from his team? What if he made the claim then zerg rescinded his claim?

That's beyond being a risk taker. Making that kind of play without confering with his team is kind of selfish. There's much better claims that can accomplish the same outcome with far less baggage. For example, he could have CC'd detective and claimed he saw Aamirus visit someone else. Taking zerg on directly would have been much less messy.
    Blink likes risks and fancy plays ive heard, im sure if MM was here he would be saying it's certainly a blink thing to do.

I do hope naz dies soon though and i am Cleared, it would make this shebang a whole lot bloody easier.

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

Blink likes risks and fancy plays ive heard, im sure if MM was here he would be saying it's certainly a blink thing to do.

I do hope naz dies soon though and i am Cleared, it would make this shebang a whole lot bloody easier.
    I have also heard distorted likes fancy plays. I never heard distorted likes bad plays, however.

33. ISO #1283

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Ok so I've been reading up and this is what I have right now:

I've seen Blinkstorted as scum for the majority of this game. They actually ARE scum, so I believe that blinkstorted's virus claim is legitimate over Huey's. In this case, I aamirus will die tonight and so if we can lynch another mafia the town will be in a much better position to win.

Huey I don't think would claim virus unless he IS virus, or he is the mafia that blinkstorted says he is. So that's where my mind is at, I'm super sorry again if I'm wrong.

I can't get on before EoD after this post, so I'm just gonna pop my vote down and hope to god that I'm actually right for once on this call.
    -vote Huey The Long
    You're literally not even going to vote the confirmed fucking scum??

34. ISO #1284

dafuq, obviously he's going to vote Huey. If he says he believes distorted, he has to vote Huey to corroborate his claim.

35. ISO #1285

I'm not a fan of this vote-shaming Naz. I find it very un PC.

36. ISO #1286

I have such a feeling ya town and i am sorry that my longist virus will kill you.

37. ISO #1287
    Ganelon

Yzb has quoted me, that is grounds for instant lynch!
    damn this comment brings back memories, thank you. eevne though i sucked so hard that game

38. ISO #1288

I have such a feeling ya town and i am sorry that my longist virus will kill you.
    Also, you say you mass murdered MM, yes? MM was killed that night, so you should have made the alpha wolf sick n2. But Damus was still killed n2.

39. ISO #1289

If town lynches early, will the hours lost automatically be added onto the virus time?

40. ISO #1290

Also, you say you mass murdered MM, yes? MM was killed that night, so you should have made the alpha wolf sick n2. But Damus was still killed n2.
    Yes i did use my Mass Murder on MM.
    Noctiz who was the hunter died from it.

What i think happened is that the wolves hit somebody else who was healed and Noctiz shot MM.

41. ISO #1291

Yes i did use my Mass Murder on MM.
    Noctiz who was the hunter died from it.

What i think happened is that the wolves hit somebody else who was healed and Noctiz shot MM.
    hmm, so in your universe there must be another shaman, unless they tried to hit Damus twice in a row.

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

hmm, so in your universe there must be another shaman, unless they tried to hit Damus twice in a row.
    How else would Noctiz die from being poisoned if he didnt visit MM and kill em

44. ISO #1294

holy crap this shaman is good lol... and noctiz didn't leave this kill in a lw

45. ISO #1295
    Ganelon

If town lynches early, will the hours lost automatically be added onto the virus time?
    Ye

46. ISO #1296

-vote Huey_the_long

I think I'll take my chances on the god-tier shaman tbh.

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

holy crap this shaman is good lol... and noctiz didn't leave this kill in a lw
    Noctiz had no last will probably because he didn't think he would be virus killed and that he would be replaced by somebody who would make a last will that night.

Blink also did not claim who they poisoned night 1 from what i can see. Although im sure they will say exactly what i just said.

49. ISO #1299

-unvote

My guess is that they'll just say they sk'd noct tbh...

50. ISO #1300

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.