S-FM 434 Spirits IIb - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 400 of 1389
  1. #351

  2. #352

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    This Right Here Sounds Like Something An Inactive Scum Would Say..
    Yeah definitely the overreaction, but I'd like to stay honed in on Noctiz and aamirus here. Naz seems good for tomorrow

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  3. #353

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Yeah definitely the overreaction, but I'd like to stay honed in on Noctiz and aamirus here. Naz seems good for tomorrow
    If You Feel As I Feel.. Then You Should In My Opinion Apply More Political Presser To This Slot..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  4. #354

  5. #355

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    "I slept quite soundly last night. Nothing to report here.

    It's unfortunate that we lost the marshall the way we did. I regret what I said about him, and unfortunately through the commotion happening at the inn, I did not get a chance to come back and only caught the tail end of the conversation. It's extraordinary how a Marshall can be a practicing medicine man.

    I'll be on leave for part of the day today. A small contractual overlap. I will return, however it may be towards the end of the day."
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  6. #356

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    There's 2 ppl karaoking picture by Sheryl Crow & Kid Rock and I'm 99.99% sure this is irl shit posting
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  7. #357

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If You Feel As I Feel.. Then You Should In My Opinion Apply More Political Presser To This Slot..
    I think it's a fallacy to think voting someone is investigating them.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  8. #358

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I think we should follow the dead persons last will. We don't do that enough here.

    -vote aamirus
    The dead personís LW really only claims that Noctiz and I canít be on a scum team together, which he is basing essentially off of me saying that I agreed with Noctiz in that MMís behavior was scummy. He even said this during D1 and it was just a weak OMGUS because we were both pushing him.

    I was fairly convinced he was poisoner based on what I perceived to be him lining up the night actions and I believe I would have pushed to lynch him again today if he was alive. He claimed town power that can confirm himself near the end of the day so I would have unvoted him if I came on but then today I donít see how he could confirm himself as a doc unless he got really lucky so he would have just looked like a liar imo. I really donít like his play here at all and I donít think it was scummy of me to be pushing somebody who multiple other people also found scummy (he was nearly lynched even) just because he flips town now.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  9. #359

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Healta View Post
    I concur with the honorable gentleman over here, we gotta start somewhere and unless someone brings up an investigative claim, it'd be a good idea to start off a dead guy's LW. We gotta keep in mind that both NoctiZ and aamirus voted up MM during day 1. I believe NoctiZ's vote was accidental and ammirus followed a potential opportunity for a town lynch.

    -vote aamirus
    I believe that I made my reasons for voting MM quite clear and did not back down when he pushed back at me. In comparison I find it scummy as hell that rather than contribute your own reads youíre sheeping ďNoctiz and aamirus are not spirit vs spiritĒ as if itís a good lead.

    Also btw youíre not allowed to edit posts. In the future just make a new post even if you just need to fix a typo (cuz otherwise people could potentially cheat by editing their posts, though I realize you were probably just fixing the vote against me)
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  10. #360

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    So with a doc down their is a 1/3 chance we have another and given the doc stops both death and Virus infection let us hope we do have another in that other 3.

    When it comes to the scum and the last will i think we should look into the last will and pressure aarmirus and also pressure Noctiz (or whoever will replace him) to see what we can build it from that. Now i live in the UK and it is pretty late here but tommorow i will look into posts by aarmirus and also Noctiz (also hopefully by the new person who will replace him). I will also look into MMs post a bit more and try and see where he was looking.

    I dont feel Naz is scum, i do feel he is just a inactive town given he only has 3 posts so i feel no need to spend time investigating him rn, i do feel that if he does the same inactivity throughout today we should look into it more to the end of the day. The death of MM and his confirmation of town also places some complications over Zergs Buddying. Correlation =/= Causation or Correction and such it could be a coincidence that Zergs Buddying turned out that he buddying a TPR, i feel it may simply be a player who has not played FM too much jumbling words so while i would like to hear more from Zerg today but their are certainly more important targets then Zerg rn.
    Thereís a problem with your reasoning on naz.... half the game has made less posts than the host so far. If you ignore all of the inactive players youíre ignoring half the lobby! They need to be pushed to talk, not allowed to just hide in the shadows. Saying you wonít push them until the end of the day is giving them a ridiculously generous free pass
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  11. #361

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Lol what majority of people are calling you inactive scum. You were just a good vote out yesterday.
    How was that a good lynch target? You gain ZERO information by lynching somebody that nobody has interacted with yet because they just subbed in. No, that was not a good lynch target at all. Now I understand that if people didnít want to lynch MM then itís fine to pick another target. But this target was a pointless lynch so I think whoever started the train on naz is prolly scum
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  12. #362

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Yeah definitely the overreaction, but I'd like to stay honed in on Noctiz and aamirus here. Naz seems good for tomorrow
    Youíre honed in and ignoring the rest of the lobby because mm said me and Noctiz arenít on a scum team together? Iím not following this logic
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  13. #363

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    -vote naz
    where were you last night between midnight and 2am??? ANSWER!!! >=O
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Naz
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Why the move to vote Naz? we only have 30 mins left which means it seems we wont lynch somebody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Moved To Naz Because I Suspect That Slot As Scum.. And Even Asked For PPLs Opinions On Aivions Slot Before/While The Replacements Were Happening..
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I haven't seen any Naz posts, but I'm voting her simply because that means she's a low psoter + (and especially) for self-preservation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    ill sheep onto Naz as it seems we are moving that way given he is a low poster

    -vote naz
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    -vote naz


    fuck majority
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    How was that a good lynch target? You gain ZERO information by lynching somebody that nobody has interacted with yet because they just subbed in. No, that was not a good lynch target at all. Now I understand that if people didnít want to lynch MM then itís fine to pick another target. But this target was a pointless lynch so I think whoever started the train on naz is prolly scum
    Hmm. Looking back I see what looks like a troll vote from blinkstorted and then Yagami randomly puts his vote there which I guess made naz the person with highest votes after MM? So then once mm claimed town power everyone sheeped over to naz. I still think that was a terrible lynch choice all things considered (player literally just subbed in and has zero interactions), but I guess I can see how there simply werenít enough people online to do anything else in the face of the majority lynch.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  14. #364

  15. #365
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Please note that NoctiZ's slot is currently slated for replacement. This most likely means that Scvmurderer will be given the slot.

  16. #366

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Thereís a problem with your reasoning on naz.... half the game has made less posts than the host so far. If you ignore all of the inactive players youíre ignoring half the lobby! They need to be pushed to talk, not allowed to just hide in the shadows. Saying you wonít push them until the end of the day is giving them a ridiculously generous free pass
    Oh i agree and we should of course pressure the other inactives who have just been subbed him. @NightmareFrIEND7 and i would like to here more from Voss and Damus and Naz.

    I do agree that Healta should attempt to come up with his own theories and not attach himself (herself?) to other people however if i am not mistaken they are very new and i can attest that when i was very new to Mafia i did the same because i was still developing my general skills.

    I do disagree with your assertion that naz was not a good town lynch though, it could of been naz, it could of been Nightmare both were inactive slots and while they just subbed in it is in my belief that a day 1 lynch is a good thing and that when we have no real indication of scum we should try and remove a inactive town because they dont help the overall town. Now yesterday i did think Zerg was potentially a better lynch, but i have discussed that situation in another post .

    Finally i dont like the, what seems like, complete dismissal of MMs last will. Now i do understand that when you are mentioned and labeled down as potential scum from a TPR it doesnt look good on you, but really the dismissal of it makes me feel like you wanna just brush it aside in an attempt to remove the spotlight from yourself.

    As i said yesterday i will be making some more indepth posts later on.

  17. #367

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Finally i dont like the, what seems like, complete dismissal of MMs last will. Now i do understand that when you are mentioned and labeled down as potential scum from a TPR it doesnt look good on you, but really the dismissal of it makes me feel like you wanna just brush it aside in an attempt to remove the spotlight from yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    You're projecting. I never outright said MM is scum

    Y'all don't seem to realize but all I did was put my vote on MM to force some talk about why he felt the need to TPR hunt, in this case specifically regarding Stealth. Stealth is doing his own kind of gambit by RPing the way he is where he may or may not be crumbing hints. Talking about it is, you know, necessary in a way but it's also contraproductive to whatever he himself is trying to do. What we can discuss is whether we think Stealth is scummy or not by playing the way he is, whatever. MMs big first post on Stealth however felt really forced to me. Not genuine in his attempt to try and contribute to town winning, all he cared about in my opinion was establishing his position as someone who's trying to make himself seem like a valued player.

    Now, I really didn't wanna do this but some people really wanna hear details on why or how I agree with the conclusions of that post themselves. I'll go through it:


    True, but not what'll happen. In the case that Stealth is Hunter, he might still not be protected since there is no real way to confirm him and he'd have to gather trust first to make someone heal him. At the very least we'd have to wait until he decides to shoot someone and even then, how can we be sure that he is the Hunter that took the shot and not someone else lying? Mag already said we won't know details of who killed who. That means claiming Hunter as Hunter is a huge gambit and I don't ever see that happening.


    That is very true, but you're already discussing every other point, making your own point quite moot.


    Only if he'd actually insist on the Hunter claim in the case of a counter claim. Which, firstly I don't think we will get a counter claim any time soon and secondly, Stealth wouldn't insist on being Hunter in case he actually lied about it, no matter if he's a faking town Citizen or scum.


    Well I'm glad you can say that so confidently this early into this game.



    You're really not leaving a lot of WIFOM open after a post like that and discussing night actions and trying to influence them like that is also really scummy. This is nearly open wolfing in my eyes and I'll leave it up to the reader to decide if it's too obvious to be scummy or if it's a misguided town member.


    All in all, it strikes me as a scummy post. Low-effort, no genuine conclusions IMO and very disruptive to town's success. Now, do I think MM is scum? I don't know. Apart from this he has been pretty active which is NAI but he created more discussion that way I guess. Is that enough to say he's not scum however? The resulting discussions from his activity haven't been very productive to further our knowledge or help us trying to figure out the game. I wouldn't feel bad about a MM lynch but I also see one or two other possibilities today, especially cause I know that in the current state of the game, active D1 players are very unlikely to get lynched tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    In comparison, this post gives great content that aligns with everything Iíve been saying about MM. oddly distorted usually makes the better posts and noctiz likes to be sarcastic like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Noctiz - Aamirus is likely not SvS, even though I don't any of them.

    Also fuck off with the votes on me. Seriously, I'm being voted up for making my mind based on theory, and then people disagreeing with my theory. DISGAREEING WITH SOMEONE'S THEORY IS NOT A REASON TO LYNCH THEM.

    About Aamirus's post about supecting people you don't like, I like pretty much everyone here, and don't think there's much hate from anyone to anyone in this game, so ? ? ? ? ?
    MM's last will: Night 1 : Protecting Damus_Graves. Don't forget : Aamirus - Noctiz is not Spirit - Spirit, but there's probably AT LEAST one scum between then (potential spirit-virus combo).

    This is what MM's last will is based on. You can clearly see that in the post I've quoted. It's not based on anything else (otherwise he'd have put more evidence into the last will). If you want to go back and find something else it's based on, be my guest. Otherwise you are pushing a non-lead as if it's a real lead. By saying "fuck off with the votes on me", I think it's obvious that his extra little line about a possible spirit-virus combo is just an OMGUS for voting him. If you actually disagree with that, feel free to provide some reasoning. Otherwise give another reason why I should be voted up
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  18. #368

  19. #369

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Ok so before I look at the stuff that's been posted today, I wanna make mention of 4 things:

    1. It really sucks that MM died, not just because he's the doctor, but because he was my strongest townread. Even before his hardclaim of TPR, I think he was the strongest town player, pushing hard to get information and forming reads that could inform a d1 lynch. I don't really have another super strong townread at this point in time, just leans that could easily shift. His death is also interesting to me, since I figured a doc might target him just for the hardclaim so he can make it to d2. I see 2 possibilities here about his death:
    a. either no doc targeted him and scum got an easy kill on a hardclaim tpr (may indicate that there aren't other docs in the game)
    b. a doc targeted him and scum used their anti-doc kill

    2. I still distrust the NoctiZ slot. Something about his posts just rubs me the wrong way, especially his first response to MM's large post on Steath's claim. I think just outright calling it bs without a reasonable explanation for another half of the day indicates that he was trying to discredit MM, which seems scummy to me. I want to keep a close eye on this slot.

    3. I found the sheep onto naz pretty interesting, since I'm pretty sure Blinkstorted just popped a troll vote onto naz for irl stuff. Even though most of those votes were shifted from MM after his hardclaim, I don't understand why they moved to naz, since that slot was afk for the whole game and we didn't have any information on it. I feel like that sheep in particular makes no real sense to me. Idk, someone should probably explain this sheep to me at some point.

    4. I don't like how few posts Blinkstorted really had yesterday. They're both really strong players, and even though they might have been really busy, which is understandable, I think that together as an archon account they should have been posting more and having more influence on the game. It seems to me like they might be playing as passive scum, and for this reason, they get my vote.
    -vote Blinkstorteddd02

  20. #370

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Hmm. Looking back I see what looks like a troll vote from blinkstorted and then Yagami randomly puts his vote there which I guess made naz the person with highest votes after MM? So then once mm claimed town power everyone sheeped over to naz. I still think that was a terrible lynch choice all things considered (player literally just subbed in and has zero interactions), but I guess I can see how there simply weren’t enough people online to do anything else in the face of the majority lynch.
    Well I guess this answers my question about the naz sheep

  21. #371

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    i am pretty sure this guy killed mm tho
    -vote Blinkstorteddd02
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  22. #372

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Oh i agree and we should of course pressure the other inactives who have just been subbed him. @NightmareFrIEND7 and i would like to here more from Voss and Damus and Naz.

    I do agree that Healta should attempt to come up with his own theories and not attach himself (herself?) to other people however if i am not mistaken they are very new and i can attest that when i was very new to Mafia i did the same because i was still developing my general skills.

    I do disagree with your assertion that naz was not a good town lynch though, it could of been naz, it could of been Nightmare both were inactive slots and while they just subbed in it is in my belief that a day 1 lynch is a good thing and that when we have no real indication of scum we should try and remove a inactive town because they dont help the overall town. Now yesterday i did think Zerg was potentially a better lynch, but i have discussed that situation in another post .

    Finally i dont like the, what seems like, complete dismissal of MMs last will. Now i do understand that when you are mentioned and labeled down as potential scum from a TPR it doesnt look good on you, but really the dismissal of it makes me feel like you wanna just brush it aside in an attempt to remove the spotlight from yourself.

    As i said yesterday i will be making some more indepth posts later on.
    Is this a scumslip? NightmareFrIEND7 hasn't posted yet and you would both like to hear more from those players? Wolfchat?

    This might not be indicative of anything but that wording makes me see you as more of a scumlean.

  23. #373

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    I disagree with the idea that Blinkstorted is playing passive more so in the fact I believe they are playing in the secondary.
    Mmmm. I don’t think Aamirus is a good Lynch target.
    [vote]Voss[/voss] open wolf possibilities and strange focus on Aamirus vs NoctiZ tunnel vision.
    Secondary vote placement would be on Blinkstorted.

  24. #374

  25. #375

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareFrIEND7 View Post
    Hello guys, it's my first time playing a Forum Mafia but by reading the setup and role card I think I get a idea on what to do.

    Is this game literally Werewolf or are there some differences?
    Welcome to the game! I'm pretty new too, and I've never played Werewolf irl, but basically as far as I know most of the information comes from posts that happen during the day phase where we all interact with each other and try to read other players as either scum or town. You were subbed in, and the person who had your slot before was really inactive, so I'm interested in what you have to say. I recommend that you scroll back to the earlier posts and review what happened in day 1 so you can give us some of your opinions on players.

  26. #376

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I disagree with the idea that Blinkstorted is playing passive more so in the fact I believe they are playing in the secondary.
    Mmmm. I don’t think Aamirus is a good Lynch target.
    [vote]Voss[/voss] open wolf possibilities and strange focus on Aamirus vs NoctiZ tunnel vision.
    Secondary vote placement would be on Blinkstorted.
    What do you mean by in the secondary?

  27. #377

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    my lw to mag was that i thought MM was scum and also yagami because he is contradicting himself, evidence in the form of quotes to come soon(tm) i need to get a bit of work done firsr
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  28. #378

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Welcome to the game! I'm pretty new too, and I've never played Werewolf irl, but basically as far as I know most of the information comes from posts that happen during the day phase where we all interact with each other and try to read other players as either scum or town. You were subbed in, and the person who had your slot before was really inactive, so I'm interested in what you have to say. I recommend that you scroll back to the earlier posts and review what happened in day 1 so you can give us some of your opinions on players.
    I already did that and understood only the meaning of life for a fish.
    Signature- NightmareFrIEND7

  29. #379

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Is this a scumslip? NightmareFrIEND7 hasn't posted yet and you would both like to hear more from those players? Wolfchat?

    This might not be indicative of anything but that wording makes me see you as more of a scumlean.
    That is worded very badly so i can see why you come to such a conclusion. What i mean is 'Other inactives and those just subbed should be pressured' i then listed them and tagged Nightmare because he hasn't posted a tall yet.

  30. #380

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Ok so before I look at the stuff that's been posted today, I wanna make mention of 4 things:

    1. It really sucks that MM died, not just because he's the doctor, but because he was my strongest townread. Even before his hardclaim of TPR, I think he was the strongest town player, pushing hard to get information and forming reads that could inform a d1 lynch. I don't really have another super strong townread at this point in time, just leans that could easily shift. His death is also interesting to me, since I figured a doc might target him just for the hardclaim so he can make it to d2. I see 2 possibilities here about his death:
    a. either no doc targeted him and scum got an easy kill on a hardclaim tpr (may indicate that there aren't other docs in the game)
    b. a doc targeted him and scum used their anti-doc kill

    2. I still distrust the NoctiZ slot. Something about his posts just rubs me the wrong way, especially his first response to MM's large post on Steath's claim. I think just outright calling it bs without a reasonable explanation for another half of the day indicates that he was trying to discredit MM, which seems scummy to me. I want to keep a close eye on this slot.

    3. I found the sheep onto naz pretty interesting, since I'm pretty sure Blinkstorted just popped a troll vote onto naz for irl stuff. Even though most of those votes were shifted from MM after his hardclaim, I don't understand why they moved to naz, since that slot was afk for the whole game and we didn't have any information on it. I feel like that sheep in particular makes no real sense to me. Idk, someone should probably explain this sheep to me at some point.

    4. I don't like how few posts Blinkstorted really had yesterday. They're both really strong players, and even though they might have been really busy, which is understandable, I think that together as an archon account they should have been posting more and having more influence on the game. It seems to me like they might be playing as passive scum, and for this reason, they get my vote.
    -vote Blinkstorteddd02
    To your first point i dont think the Doc would of targeted him, he asked for the doc to target him, now if their is another doc in the game then they could of potentially been poisoned if they protected MM, i think it was a case of the Wolves saw MM claimed a TPR, they took the risk that no doc would be on him due to the threat of the virus and attacked him.

    I do agree with your second point especially on the NoctiZ slot and that we should pressure that slot, especially so when the new person to replace noctiz.

    Your reasoning for Blink is interesting, looking back they did not have that many posts and especially not that many posts with actual content, now that may be a day one thing and a being busy thing but it does leave a lot wanting from Blink so seeing pressure pushed onto them is not a bad shout.

    On my own side i still dont see why Yagami is pushing on Naz rn, really i dont know how to feel about Yagami, they seem to not actually contribute much to the discussion, and just follow along which i dont like generally. Its the same with healtea which Aamirus brought up although as i said that may just be a new player thing.

  31. #381

  32. #382

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I will look forward to your evidence and theory over this, i would also like to repeat what Zerg said because i have never heard the term Secondary so i would like to know its meaning
    i didn't say secondary that was damus, but i think he meant that if it was concorcedent voting (where you rank scummiest to towniest voting and then theres a bunch of math involved that averages everyones votes to get the most voted) blinkstorted would be damus's #2 vote. like if he could vote twice he would be voting voss and then blinkstorted

    or whatever he said

    thats just how i interpreted it


    anyway doing the iso now brb
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  33. #383

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i didn't say secondary that was damus, but i think he meant that if it was concorcedent voting (where you rank scummiest to towniest voting and then theres a bunch of math involved that averages everyones votes to get the most voted) blinkstorted would be damus's #2 vote. like if he could vote twice he would be voting voss and then blinkstorted

    or whatever he said

    thats just how i interpreted it


    anyway doing the iso now brb
    Ye i know i meant for damus just felt no need to add it in its own post

  34. #384

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    The dead personís LW really only claims that Noctiz and I canít be on a scum team together, which he is basing essentially off of me saying that I agreed with Noctiz in that MMís behavior was scummy. He even said this during D1 and it was just a weak OMGUS because we were both pushing him.
    You should probably rethink MM's behavior being scummy, because I think he flipped town.

    Yep, I just checked. He did!

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  35. #385

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Hmm. Looking back I see what looks like a troll vote from blinkstorted and then Yagami randomly puts his vote there which I guess made naz the person with highest votes after MM? So then once mm claimed town power everyone sheeped over to naz. I still think that was a terrible lynch choice all things considered (player literally just subbed in and has zero interactions), but I guess I can see how there simply werenít enough people online to do anything else in the face of the majority lynch.
    When you say everyone.... Do you mean all of 2 people? Just like "everyone" is voting you right now?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  36. #386

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    When you say everyone.... Do you mean all of 2 people? Just like "everyone" is voting you right now?
    I literally crack myself up. What a fucking hoot.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  37. #387

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    The first fishy thing is this response to MM:
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Thats A Valid Question.. One I Do Not Currently Have An Answer 2
    Yagami had said spiritualist should check damus, and MM asked why would he say something like that about a player who hasn't posted yet, and this was his response to it being a hunch

    then there's also this terrible read lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Really Starting To Think DG Is Scum... Hmmmm... Only Because Normally He/She Would Have At Least Posted Once By Now.... Could Be Busy With Real Life Stuff So Just Speculation At This Point..

    -vote Damus_Graves
    also @Damus_Graves unrelated to game but hope your baby is happy and healthy! congrats again!! (inb4 it was someone else who had a baby)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Sounds In General Like You Are Budding MM Attacking NoctiZ And Protecting DG From My Point Of View..

    Are You Scum..
    really taking the damus scum read seriously here...lol like wtf


    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Thats Why Im In Favor Of The Day 1 No Lynch And Them Sheriffs If They Find Something... To Say What They Have Ta Say...
    This is scummy to me because town's power is the power of vote. Town uses votes to bully and scalp out mafia. Not using your power of vote is basically giving the game to the wolves.


    Then he starts to think MM is scum
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Actually I Was Kinda Starting To Get That Feeling As I Was Passing Out LN.. That MM Could Be Poisoner..
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    It Makes Sense In The Aspect That If The Wolves Can Find The Poisoner/Virus. They Know Who To Kill When The Time Comes..

    Also What Indicates It To Me Is Him Saying Mass Murderer-ish Role.. And The Condescending Attitude Proves To Me He Is Playing On His Own Team..
    and here is the kicker post to me:
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ill Be 100% Honest Here.. Im Lost Only PPL I Think Are Scum Are MM ZergSoupYum

    Thats What I Think At This Point.. Because Some Of These In Fact Most Havent Said Anything... Only Time Can Tell.. Over All So Basically I Guess I Have A Null Read On MafiaMenace Healta Milkjjh...

    What Do You Guys Think Of Aivion?
    ONLY people he thinks are scum are MM and Zerg
    asks what do you think of aviion/naz slot (not saying he tinks the slot is scum)

    then all of a sudden the slot was scum
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because Honestly I Was Leaning On That Aivion Was Scum..
    and moves his vote to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Naz
    with 30 mins left in the day
    huey asked why he moved and his response:
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Moved To Naz Because I Suspect That Slot As Scum.. And Even Asked For PPLs Opinions On Aivions Slot Before/While The Replacements Were Happening..
    which makes NO sense because he had NEVER once mentioned it
    he has the most posts in this game, most of them are useless, and has never ONCE pushed this slot

    it was just a bad attempted at a mislynch

    i think yagami should be the lynch today
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  38. #388

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    When you say everyone.... Do you mean all of 2 people? Just like "everyone" is voting you right now?
    was i at L-1 yesterday or not? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  39. #389

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    was i at L-1 yesterday or not? lol
    Aamrius' qualifier was "After MM had claimed". So not counting MM, who voted you out of "no better choice", only me and (huey?) switched to you. I count that as 2. Aamirus calls that "everyone". Only time will tell who is scum.

    Also, I like your read on Light. Seems a lot like Mike's inconsistent play in the last game i played, and I said I'd never let that shit pass again. I'll hold on to my aamirus vote for now, but consider light my second?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  40. #390

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Aamrius' qualifier was "After MM had claimed". So not counting MM, the only people who voted you after MMs claim was me and (huey?). I count that as 2. Aamirus calls that "everyone". Only time will tell who is scum.

    Also, I like your read on Light. Seems a lot like Mike's inconsistent play in the last game i played, and I said I'd never let that shit pass again. I'll hold on to my aamirus vote for now, but consider light my second?
    Corrected for grammar.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  41. #391

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    word, voss.
    idk im not reading too much into her use of 'everyone' because 1. I felt that way too? but not for the same reason(not being caused by MM's claim, but I guess it was just random votes & some wolves desperate for a mislynch)...

    Which speaking of, Yagami said once, maybe even more than once(not checking iso for this post) that he was AGAINST d1 lynch...so why the vote on me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  42. #392

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    also 2. As a female I like to be a ~drama queen~ i suppose for lack of better word but i do exaggerate needlessly (something i should work on) nd also why i did not study engineering (i would definently kill people lol cannot conceptualize length/volumes/etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  43. #393

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    when people are being dramatic and not using their words correctly, it's easy to set up strawman fallacies. and fallacies are for mafia.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  44. #394

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    The first fishy thing is this response to MM:


    Yagami had said spiritualist should check damus, and MM asked why would he say something like that about a player who hasn't posted yet, and this was his response to it being a hunch

    then there's also this terrible read lol


    also @Damus_Graves unrelated to game but hope your baby is happy and healthy! congrats again!! (inb4 it was someone else who had a baby)



    really taking the damus scum read seriously here...lol like wtf




    This is scummy to me because town's power is the power of vote. Town uses votes to bully and scalp out mafia. Not using your power of vote is basically giving the game to the wolves.


    Then he starts to think MM is scum



    and here is the kicker post to me:


    ONLY people he thinks are scum are MM and Zerg
    asks what do you think of aviion/naz slot (not saying he tinks the slot is scum)

    then all of a sudden the slot was scum

    and moves his vote to me

    with 30 mins left in the day
    huey asked why he moved and his response:


    which makes NO sense because he had NEVER once mentioned it
    he has the most posts in this game, most of them are useless, and has never ONCE pushed this slot

    it was just a bad attempted at a mislynch

    i think yagami should be the lynch today
    These are some solid reads on Yagami, i must say we have 30 hours of the day so we should venture out pressure as much as we can, although i said before that i dont like how yagami has been playing generally, i would like to see their defence to this but i can see why they look scummy and unless they have a very strong defence then i will be placing them on my Scumlean list.

    Yagami being against the day one lynch really makes me not trust them generally either, i believe i brought this up yesterday.

    As for the discussion over the use of everyone, i flipped to naz following the train given we use the horrific majority vote system.

  45. #395

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    when people are being dramatic and not using their words correctly, it's easy to set up strawman fallacies. and fallacies are for mafia.
    aamirus did this to me yesterday which is why my trust in that slot is lower, it was around the discussion of the day one lynch and stated that 'what i am saying' is that we should lynch town because it increases the chance we will lynch them in a Lylo situation due to the number of maf equalising with town eventually. I really didn't like the claim that he somehow knew exactly what i meant, claimed that i meant it in a certain way. That type of behaivour, where you dont follow the principle of charity. Is generally scummy behaviour.

  46. #396

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Yeah definitely the overreaction, but I'd like to stay honed in on Noctiz and aamirus here. Naz seems good for tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Also, I like your read on Light. Seems a lot like Mike's inconsistent play in the last game i played, and I said I'd never let that shit pass again. I'll hold on to my aamirus vote for now, but consider light my second?
    there's an inconsistency here that i noticed, but will clarify that naz's case on light is way stronger than light's on naz. if one were to compare them in a purely binary fashion.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  47. #397

  48. #398

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Im pushing naz because as i stated before end of day yesterday and before naz swapped in for aivion. I was thinking that slot was scum.. Also, if im not that active i apologize but my computer just took a shit on me.. So I'll probably have to buy a new one..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  49. #399

  50. #400

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    The first fishy thing is this response to MM:


    Yagami had said spiritualist should check damus, and MM asked why would he say something like that about a player who hasn't posted yet, and this was his response to it being a hunch

    then there's also this terrible read lol


    also @Damus_Graves unrelated to game but hope your baby is happy and healthy! congrats again!! (inb4 it was someone else who had a baby)



    really taking the damus scum read seriously here...lol like wtf




    This is scummy to me because town's power is the power of vote. Town uses votes to bully and scalp out mafia. Not using your power of vote is basically giving the game to the wolves.


    Then he starts to think MM is scum



    and here is the kicker post to me:


    ONLY people he thinks are scum are MM and Zerg
    asks what do you think of aviion/naz slot (not saying he tinks the slot is scum)

    then all of a sudden the slot was scum

    and moves his vote to me

    with 30 mins left in the day
    huey asked why he moved and his response:


    which makes NO sense because he had NEVER once mentioned it
    he has the most posts in this game, most of them are useless, and has never ONCE pushed this slot

    it was just a bad attempted at a mislynch

    i think yagami should be the lynch today
    To be fair only when i first mentioned it. Did I start contemplating that slot was possible scum.
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •