S-FM 434 Spirits IIb - Page 66
Register

User Tag List

Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1389
  1. #1301

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    They may, but from the virus perspective why would you Sk Noctiz and not mass murder on MM? MM was a juicy virus target with that claim.
    People are also operating with the self awareness that there is an MM looking for bait, so they might not be so easily tricked. Case in point is the fact that only the vigi targetted him. But this whole back and forth is a bit pointless.

    Wouldn't noct write he was shooting that guy in his lw while he submitted his night action to mag? He might not have been expecting to die of poison suddenly on d2, but obviously he had a chance of dying on n1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  2. #1302

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    I dunno man, it looks terribly convenient that the claim of MMing voss gives you an explanation if aamirus dies, and the claim of SKing Naz gives you an explanation for if Naz dies. Distorted just happened to choose all the people who were infected as the actual infection targets for his claim, which was based solely on zerg, which is again independent from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  3. #1303

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    People are also operating with the self awareness that there is an MM looking for bait, so they might not be so easily tricked. Case in point is the fact that only the vigi targetted him. But this whole back and forth is a bit pointless.

    Wouldn't noct write he was shooting that guy in his lw while he submitted his night action to mag? He might not have been expecting to die of poison suddenly on d2, but obviously he had a chance of dying on n1.
    I mean all TPRs should but their is a big chance he didnt because he seemed uninterested in the game and was looking to be replaced. Him and MM were spitting at each other and Noctiz saw him as either a wolf or a poisoner.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  4. #1304

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I dunno man, it looks terribly convenient that the claim of MMing voss gives you an explanation if aamirus dies, and the claim of SKing Naz gives you an explanation for if Naz dies. Distorted just happened to choose all the people who were infected as the actual infection targets for his claim, which was based solely on zerg, which is again independent from you.
    I MM'd voss day 2 and nobody died from the virus. I mm'd MM day 1 and Noctiz died from visiting.

    The only thing that can clear me is Naz dying from my SK on her. Blink could not kill naz if she was poisoner, only aamirus cause he claims to of MMd naz and aamirus visited naz so aamieus should die in 96 hoyrs yes?

    That gives blink that 48 hours to say 'well he hasnt died yet he will tomos' at the eod. If naz dies in the next 24 hours i am clear.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  5. #1305

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    I am asking you to trust me, the odds seem against me but hopefully im cleared. If i am Cleared i will feel as happy as when huey beat the time they tried to impeach him as governor.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  6. #1306

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I mean all TPRs should but their is a big chance he didnt because he seemed uninterested in the game and was looking to be replaced. Him and MM were spitting at each other and Noctiz saw him as either a wolf or a poisoner.
    Noctiz did write some fat post about MM. I'll concede that that aspect of your claim has some measure of plausibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  7. #1307

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I MM'd voss day 2 and nobody died from the virus. I mm'd MM day 1 and Noctiz died from visiting.

    The only thing that can clear me is Naz dying from my SK on her. Blink could not kill naz if she was poisoner, only aamirus cause he claims to of MMd naz and aamirus visited naz so aamieus should die in 96 hoyrs yes?

    That gives blink that 48 hours to say 'well he hasnt died yet he will tomos' at the eod. If naz dies in the next 24 hours i am clear.
    No in his version of events Naz can die within 48 hours. Targets who don't visit are considered to have visited themselves. So it wouldn't clear you by any means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  8. #1308

  9. #1309

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    can you guys lynch me already I made a great last will!
    silence we'll lynch you when you are worthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  10. #1310

  11. #1311

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    I read this back through and i dont understand that line atall.

    Yo mag help me here fam. so that line, the one about not visiting anybody, it makes no sense, so if naz visted nobody she dies in 96hours due to virus? Or if nobody visits her? Im awfully flabbergasted
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  12. #1312

  13. #1313

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I read this back through and i dont understand that line atall.

    Yo mag help me here fam. so that line, the one about not visiting anybody, it makes no sense, so if naz visted nobody she dies in 96hours due to virus? Or if nobody visits her? Im awfully flabbergasted
    Rephrase the question. I cannot answer questions about in-game players' night actions.
    Only hypotheticals.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  14. #1314

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Rephrase the question. I cannot answer questions about in-game players' night actions.
    Only hypotheticals.

    Ok so if a the virus visited somebody and used the mass murder ability on them can they die? I believed only the sk ability would kill the chosen target. But if the virus used the mass murder ability and that person did not get visited or didn't visit anybody would they intently get infected with a 96hr timer?
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  15. #1315

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post

    Ok so if a the virus visited somebody and used the mass murder ability on them can they die? I believed only the sk ability would kill the chosen target. But if the virus used the mass murder ability and that person did not get visited or didn't visit anybody would they intently get infected with a 96hr timer?
    If they don't visit anyone, then they would get poisoned yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  16. #1316

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    If they don't visit anyone, then they would get poisoned yes.
    Doesn't matter if they get visited or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  17. #1317

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I mean not really, i feel zerg is just town that fucked up a bit. Also blink knows that and is using zergs claim to their advantage. Say aamirus is poisoned with the MM so we wont lynch the confirmed scum, mislynch me and win.

    Now i used my SK ability on naz which means naz should die, if naz dies im clear, if not naz is alpha wolf which i see rn as highly highly unlikely.

    In any case we should be lynching the confirmed scum today, why would we not lynch literal, confirmed scum.
    No, rofl I even said like 5x I poisoned Naz before you even decided to try to counter claim. Naz dying literally is confirming what I said and you are trying to claim. Where are you coming up with this stuff?

  18. #1318

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Blink likes risks and fancy plays ive heard, im sure if MM was here he would be saying it's certainly a blink thing to do.

    I do hope naz dies soon though and i am Cleared, it would make this shebang a whole lot bloody easier.
    Once again, WHERE DOES THIS CLEAR YOU??? You keep repeating this to try to reframe it like its YOU who said it. no. it wasnt.

  19. #1319

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I MM'd voss day 2 and nobody died from the virus. I mm'd MM day 1 and Noctiz died from visiting.

    The only thing that can clear me is Naz dying from my SK on her. Blink could not kill naz if she was poisoner, only aamirus cause he claims to of MMd naz and aamirus visited naz so aamieus should die in 96 hoyrs yes?

    That gives blink that 48 hours to say 'well he hasnt died yet he will tomos' at the eod. If naz dies in the next 24 hours i am clear.
    no, its an RNG timer. it can be 1 hour, or it can be 96 hours. the SK can be 1 hour, or it can be 48 hours. (and anything in between).

    RNG = Random Number Generator.

  20. #1320

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    hypothethically speaking, I can fast-forward any poisoner timers that may be in place today
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •