K I N G

E V E R Y
    W O M A N
    A
    Q U E E N
    Lmao i like this person
    And zergsoup yall are fun to play with
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    I think that would actually be a fun setup. it would be a medical theme, doctors, surgeons, psychiatrists - they can each treat and immunize different players from different effects of the virus.
    Shut up nerd u were afk half this game u dont even play ur own games lmao who willplay that one
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

@naz evidently your my Alpha wolf.
    Suck my toes

Also yall are mental for voting anyone thats not aamirus
    -vote aamirus

Because I thought she was town, blink thought she was scum. so it pretty much came down to a 50 50 thing. he had it on an SK kill but i changed it an hour or 2 before the end of the night. He was convinced it was because of her post about when i said aamirus is CCing voss. she went on to say thats not CCing ect ect and made a few posts about it then left. he said thats scum naz and I disagreed. honestly, not a lot of thought went into it lol ull see in the archon chat though, we are more just talking about RL stuff and BSing
    blink can't read me HAHAHA

jfc this vote count

Huey The Long (2 [L-3]):
    Blinkstorteddd02, Noz_Bugz
    Blinkstorteddd02 (2 [L-3]):
    ZergSoupYum, NightmareFrIEND7
    ZergSoupYum (1 [L-4]):
    yzb25
    aamirus (2 [L-3]):
    Huey The Long, naz
    Voss (1 [L-4]):
    aamirus

Full Pepega Game

can my rng just be fast forwarded

-vote vossy

We shall mislynch voss in all his incarnations!
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

yeah I agree Naz this rng mechanic is so F. Is there some way we can just get @Magoroth to move it forward if nothing else is happening?
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

lol it doesn't matter
    ur throwing by not voting aamirus

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol it doesn't matter
    ur throwing by not voting aamirus
    you been reading?

you been reading?
    yeah

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    yeah
    What do you make of blinkstorted, Huey, and zerg? I take it you don't believe Aamirus has been poisoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    -vote Huey The Long

fuck why am i voting my fav governor.

Also fun fact i live in baton rouge and have been to the old state capitol where Huey was shot
    Hell yeah thats sweet. I wanna go and see it some day, Lousiana has some of the best architecture in America anyway cause of the french.

The vote does make sense though, so im gonna call it now the scum team being Aamirus/Blink/Noz
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

you been reading?
    Also like, lets say i am the wolf for a second. Im.not confirmed, aamirus is. From the town's perspective its better to vote the confirmed scum because the maf won't kill and if i was in the scum we wouldn't kill blink so the maf virus vs real virus thing stays.

I will agree that the scum has played well, i might need to change my last will before the day ends tho cause i have a feeling i will be mislynched here.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

What do you make of blinkstorted, Huey, and zerg? I take it you don't believe Aamirus has been poisoned.
    Can't tell if zerg is voss 2.0 and just fucked up all his results and shit or what but literally none of it is important bc we need to lynch aamirus

@Huey The Long why did u choose me last night