Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
Im relatively busy right now but i have a few comments to make after quickly reading over the situation.

I noticed earlier discussion of the day 1 vote with the very new player, to me the day 1 vote is immensely useful and anybody who stands against the Day 1 vote (im looking at you Yagami with your skip vote) has some tinge of scum to them. With the day 1 vote it allows us to glean a lot of useful info both pre and post vote. Pre vote it is good pressure, when you have votes piling up on somebody they tend to shift their tone and actions which can indicate their alignment. Post vote it gives us the ability to better discern our position going into the second day. Yes we have a higher chance to hit a town player but only if we dont use day 1 effectively to try and discern the possible scum. In this setup in particular we have 2 chances to outright rid of a scum through vote (the 2 non godfather wolves) and 2 chances to find either the Alpha wolf or the virus on day 1. thats 4/13 or a 30% chance to get a scum with our first vote.

Now if we do get a scum dead or identify a scum on day one with the vote that gives us a huge advantage as town. If we do kill a towns member with the vote then its not good, obviously we have lost a town member but it works to whittle down the number of players we have to identify allignment to and if it is a town then that chance to get a scum with a vote rises to 1/3rd or 33%.

I saw Blink and MM speak about my talk on meta and i can see where you are coming from. In werewolf (Irl Mafia with cards and stuff) meta was used quite a lot and it made sense because you are all together but i dont know yall much so i will be looking at any use of meta with one eye closed at this point in time really.

My only other comment is that i dont like the rp from Stealth, i feel this may just be myself but i dislike reading it and trying to discern it which may be the actual role of the roleplay to obstruct reading into stealth as well as we might be able to with normal speech, that combined with the claim which i spoke about earlier is not making stealth seem any less scummy to me at this moment in time,
@Damus_Graves