S-FM 434 Spirits IIb - Page 50
Register

User Tag List

Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1389

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Plzmodkill that guy tho
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    also sorry aamirus, if i was an ass. my last will nonsense was 100% a critique on the meta, and not on you. you played well.
    what are you even talking about with that anyway? People don't ignore last wills on here as far as I have seen?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

wow you read pretty quick!
    i was like halfway caught up when i voted nightmare288eye8293urdnjqwn (thats who to mk mag lol)
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Voss was lynched. They were a Town Spiritualist.
    Their LW was:
    i think huey is the virus. if you iso him, he talks about the virus a LOT and it would/could make sense with aamirus announcing that "I visited Huey"

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Magoroth; July 24th, 2019 at 04:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

@Noz_Bugz @naz @Huey The Long @Blinkstorteddd02 @yzb25 @ZergSoupYum

Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE ME OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

DOING THIS IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. DON'T GAMETHROW.

Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE ME OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

@Noz_Bugz @naz @Huey The Long @Blinkstorteddd02 @yzb25 @ZergSoupYum

I dunno what this even means

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE THE NEUTRAL OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

Also Roosevelt's argument is shit because at the time he was voting Nixon I wasn't sure everyone had picked a President and that is why - the only reason - I was afraid of a speedlynch. I can almost guarantee scum have already picked a President but I'm not sure if everyone has.
    Which begs the following question.

@Bill Clinton who are you voting for President?
    @George Bush who are you voting for President?
    @Richard Nixon who are you voting for President?
    @Ronald Reagan who are you voting for President?
    @John Kennedy who are you voting for President?
    context... sort of