S-FM 434 Spirits IIb - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 950 of 1389
  1. #901

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i think he means the cc is aamirus because she's counter claiming as detective
    That is not a CC lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  2. #902

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    remember, i'm a sub, and didn't sign up for a gambit of that size. this is a no.
    What
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  3. #903

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    nvm ignore
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  4. #904

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    man i wasted today.

    distorted/naz let me know if you want me to vote my scum read or want to figure out the train independently from me.
    I just don't understand why she's a scum read of yours and not a found scum lol
    Like you were nitpicking at aamrius's language but now you're not actually a cop?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  5. #905

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I just don't understand why she's a scum read of yours and not a found scum lol
    Like you were nitpicking at aamrius's language but now you're not actually a cop?
    let me stop you right there.

    She's a mechanical scum, given what the host has said to me. Because I'm the cop.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  6. #906

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I just don't understand why she's a scum read of yours and not a found scum lol
    Like you were nitpicking at aamrius's language but now you're not actually a cop?
    I donít understand what youíre saying. You were right there when Voss claimed sheriff against me and you voted me and then I had the chance to counterclaim and you unvoted. How can you possibly not remember that?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  7. #907

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    I also donít get all the people saying letís lynch somebody besides me or Voss. Itíd be much easier finding our teammates once you know for sure which one of us is scum. Hence the only reason to keep us alive would be for potential future invest results. But thereís two problems with that...

    1. The alpha wolf is detection immune, to both sheriff and detective. The poisoner also doesnít show up to sheriffs and can only be found circumstancially by a detective (and the kills can take up to 96 hours so eh/meh on finding poisoner this way). Therefore, if Voss is sheriff and I am scum then there is only one person besides me that he could even detect at all, out of like 8 people. Or if I am detect and Voss is scum, then I MAY be able to find poisoner but otherwise I can only detect that 1 other mafia same as a sheriff, but then they can easily claim a town power role since I donít detect alignments. The point Iím trying to make here is that there is an extremely slim chance of us gaining anything more from our investigations due to the det immunity of the alpha wolf, relative immunity of the poisoner, and us already having checks against each other. Following Voss again to try to confirm somebody else as non mafia wouldnít even be worth it cuz he could just visit a teammate to throw me off.

    2. If we lynch some random towny today then we probably have a 50-50 tomorrow between me and Voss with 3 mafia alive. Is that seriously how you want to be at LYLO? If a single town votes wrong then the game is over. The poisoner is around still but with 3 mafia around theyíre not going to risk visiting the same house meaning he can only get 1 of the mafia at most. Best case for town 1 mafia dies and the poisoner is hit by mafia which leads to a 4 town 2 mafia day where we are still stuck deciding between Voss and I. All 4 town would need to be on a mafia in order to guarantee a mafia lynch, which I find hard to believe given the current indecision over which of us is scum/town. Otherwise if the town between us is lynched the game would be over.

    I just think itís more prudent to choose now. Worst case i get lynched and Voss has to be gotten tomorrow, but then at least we are in a LYLO afterwards where you can specifically look at who might have been vossís teammate because you KNOW heís scum based on the flip, as opposed to a LYLO where ur just randomly picking 50-50 between us. Best case yíall lynch the obvious scum today and not only are we rid of a scum but you also still have that extra info now to go off of on who might be the scummates. Obviously Iíd get night killed but i think itís worth it to get a confirmed scum. Plus maybe the mafia would pussy out in fear of the poisoner visiting me with his mass murderer ability.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  8. #908

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    I've hardly pushed Huey, yet he votes me. I find that rather odd. I've only said I felt iffy on him. This could be a newbScum panicking at being suspecting. However I feel more confident in a Nightmare lynch.
    Ive had a scumlean on the slot since day 1 and your behaviour to me is scummy which has only increased my scum read on you. Why Nightmare? Nightmare is not very active but i believe that to be a new player thing, i highly doubt he is scum. Would you vote in the TvS by EoD if you cant get a Nightmare Lynch of?

  9. #909

  10. #910
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    @yzb25 has replaced Healta

  11. #911

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Ive had a scumlean on the slot since day 1 and your behaviour to me is scummy which has only increased my scum read on you. Why Nightmare? Nightmare is not very active but i believe that to be a new player thing, i highly doubt he is scum. Would you vote in the TvS by EoD if you cant get a Nightmare Lynch of?
    Not scum reading someone because they are new is a bad reason
    Nightmare totally can be scum
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  12. #912

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    tbh after reading everything voss and aamirus are writing I'm sad we can't lynch them both today lol also hi @yzb25 imy
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  13. #913

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Not scum reading someone because they are new is a bad reason
    Nightmare totally can be scum
    Oh i mean there are other reasons, he is pretty inactive and normally scum dont tend to be properly inactive. I dont see a real reason to see nightmare as scum and if Noz's reason is that he is inactive then its also pretty weak.

  14. #914

  15. #915

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Hi @yzb25 , you're my top town read!

    Also, to address aamirus's point, here are some pros and cons, assuming the shroedinger's "we're both town and scum" logic:

    Pros
    - i'm able to find the last mafia
    - you're able to out the poisoner

    Cons
    - we can't use our flips to determine teammates

    lol i guess that was it. but again, they might as well "pick" who between us they would rather kill, pretend they chose right, and start looking at those teammates. In the end, its a weird way of thinking about it, but our flips don't matter, because they should act as if they took the right choice. Because if they chose wrong, it's already hopeless whether or not they get the wrong one between us today or tomorrow.

    SO, actually( maybe ?), the best play is to pick someone who's most likely to be both our teammates. or do the above.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  16. #916

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Hi @yzb25 , you're my top town read!

    Also, to address aamirus's point, here are some pros and cons, assuming the shroedinger's "we're both town and scum" logic:

    Pros
    - i'm able to find the last mafia
    - you're able to out the poisoner

    Cons
    - we can't use our flips to determine teammates

    lol i guess that was it. but again, they might as well "pick" who between us they would rather kill, pretend they chose right, and start looking at those teammates. In the end, its a weird way of thinking about it, but our flips don't matter, because they should act as if they took the right choice. Because if they chose wrong, it's already hopeless whether or not they get the wrong one between us today or tomorrow.

    SO, actually( maybe ?), the best play is to pick someone who's most likely to be both our teammates. or do the above.
    Sorry due to lack of information I might ask some really dumb questions. Is today MYLO? There seems to be a CC war between you and Aami except people aren't taking it very seriously.

  17. #917

  18. #918

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Oh i mean there are other reasons, he is pretty inactive and normally scum dont tend to be properly inactive. I dont see a real reason to see nightmare as scum and if Noz's reason is that he is inactive then its also pretty weak.
    Scum love coasting, especially on this site, and will only log on to vote towns to secure their win, which is kinda what nightmare is doing
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  19. #919

  20. #920

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Ahh okay understood this is MYLO barring a miracle and we have like 4 hours left and you and Aami are vying for spiritualist

    F XD
    No one is claiming cop and the other detective so its not really CC
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  21. #921

  22. #922

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I was assuming Aami would claim spiritualist but she seems to be sticking to the town agent claim. If that's the case we should lynch her ASAP because noone is CCing Voss for the spiritualist claim.

    I confirm I am not spiritualist btw.
    According to Voss he got a red check on her n1, didn't say it day 2 (but was pushing for her lynch), and today she's his scum READ not confirmed scum
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  23. #923

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I appear to be fundamentally misunderstanding what I'm reading. Is voss not claiming spiritualist?
    He is, not sure if he actually used those words (because he could be beta wolf) would need to go back and look
    He is claiming the last confirmed TPR role
    Aamirus is just claiming something from a random slot
    So its not technically CC

    But aamirus said she saw voss visit huey n2 but voss says he visited damus
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  24. #924

  25. #925

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Voss has quite a politiciany way of speaking but from what I've seen that just seems to be his normal tone and isn't grounds to scumread him. His mild FPS also seems in line with his personality.

    I haven't read enough to make good reads on either, but the arguments they're making at eachother seem like very cheap potshots. I might stop reading d3 and see what their spat on day 2 looked like. It might prove more insightful.

  26. #926

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    According to Voss he got a red check on her n1, didn't say it day 2 (but was pushing for her lynch), and today she's his scum READ not confirmed scum
    i'm mechanically her scum read because i'm calling her scum. so i'm confirmed scum in her eyes.

    guys, if we were going to do the counter claim thing, we should have done it way sooner. Like I'm not afraid, but from an objective town side if you were going to do the "REAL COP CLAIM PLEASE" shtick, that's not the time for now. It'll just be adding chaos.

    However, I'm not afraid of it, because aamirus's ally who would claim cop would instantly be scrutinzed, and would have probably left no bread crumbs, ergo making them scum, ergo making aamirus the scum.

    actually, i'm a fan of it now that i've typed it out.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  27. #927

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i'm mechanically her scum read because i'm calling her scum. so i'm confirmed scum in her eyes.

    guys, if we were going to do the counter claim thing, we should have done it way sooner. Like I'm not afraid, but from an objective town side if you were going to do the "REAL COP CLAIM PLEASE" shtick, that's not the time for now. It'll just be adding chaos.

    However, I'm not afraid of it, because aamirus's ally who would claim cop would instantly be scrutinzed, and would have probably left no bread crumbs, ergo making them scum, ergo making aamirus the scum.

    actually, i'm a fan of it now that i've typed it out.
    yeah ngl I'd probably scumread the person who claimed cop now LOL.

    I moreso mean before. There seems to be some major noobs playing this game so it's not impossible a cop for a cop to not CC tbf, but it doesn't feel like the hypothesis to jump to.

  28. #928

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I'm pretty confident on healta. I dunno the other one. Zerg has been pretty scummy but I don't see him associating with voss. I also thought it was a bit suspect how the two of you in your archon were posting completely opposite readslists from each other. Maybe just joking around but it'd be pretty odd for two players coming from the same perspective on the game to have completely opposite lists like that unless they were fake. And specifically flip-flopping on how you see the voss vs. me situation between your two heads. So honestly for me the most likely 3rd scum mate would be you. Naz is the only person who really seems like town to me. Huey just got visited by voss (though voss claims he visited damus for some reason) so huey is at least not mafia. I guess if I had to say right now I would put voss, healta, and you as the mafia team, zerg as the poisoner, and naz, huey, and nightmare as the other 3 townies
    tbf I agree with a lot of these insights. If each part of an archon is taking contrarian views, they can do whatever they want at any particular moment without seeming inconsistent. It's a very strong scum strategy and I'd expect town distorted/blink to make more of an effort to reconcile their views. I could totally see their scum archon pulling a stunt like this. But if Zergsoupyum has been doing this trash push on them all game that also is scummy. Naz also seems town to me.

    And then you also scumread my slot.

    F XDDDD

    I mindmeld with a lot of this. It's gonna be so deep if I read my own slot and agree with your read on that too LOL.

  29. #929

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Having read more, I think I understand the situation now.

    However, if Voss has claimed spiritualist and noone has CC'd, can't we take it for granted he actually is spiritualist? It's basically MYLO. Not CCing that in this situation if you're spiritualist would be a horrible misplay... right?
    Why on earth does anybody need to CC him and get themself night killed when they can just vote him? Certainly no CC needed unless the votes start piling on me.

    Not to mention that you canít really CC. I mean, there are technically max 4 sheriffs and max 3 detectives in this setup. Not likely I guess but the setup itself states that the most likely situation is for 2 of the 3 town randoms to be power roles. I mean if I was scum and Voss is sheriff then based on your ďno counterclaim = they donít existĒ logic then the 3 town randoms are all citizens? Thereís only a 12% chance of that according to the setup.

    But anyway Iím not surprised, Healta was the one copying Voss before and now right when you sub in you join in on Vossís side so itís obvious youíre his teammate.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  30. #930

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i'm mechanically her scum read because i'm calling her scum. so i'm confirmed scum in her eyes.

    guys, if we were going to do the counter claim thing, we should have done it way sooner. Like I'm not afraid, but from an objective town side if you were going to do the "REAL COP CLAIM PLEASE" shtick, that's not the time for now. It'll just be adding chaos.

    However, I'm not afraid of it, because aamirus's ally who would claim cop would instantly be scrutinzed, and would have probably left no bread crumbs, ergo making them scum, ergo making aamirus the scum.

    actually, i'm a fan of it now that i've typed it out.
    I like how each time somebody subs in you try to seduce them before they have a chance to read the whole argument between us and make up their own mind about it.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  31. #931

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Why on earth does anybody need to CC him and get themself night killed when they can just vote him? Certainly no CC needed unless the votes start piling on me.

    Not to mention that you canít really CC. I mean, there are technically max 4 sheriffs and max 3 detectives in this setup. Not likely I guess but the setup itself states that the most likely situation is for 2 of the 3 town randoms to be power roles. I mean if I was scum and Voss is sheriff then based on your ďno counterclaim = they donít existĒ logic then the 3 town randoms are all citizens? Thereís only a 12% chance of that according to the setup.

    But anyway Iím not surprised, Healta was the one copying Voss before and now right when you sub in you join in on Vossís side so itís obvious youíre his teammate.
    I didn't see these proportions for town TPRs. I was assuming it was hidden and we were basically going to host meta the number of TPRs. I assumed there would be 0-1 extra TPRs so the number of TPRs would be equal to or just above the number of mafia, as is ordinary balance philosophy.

  32. #932

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I like how each time somebody subs in you try to seduce them before they have a chance to read the whole argument between us and make up their own mind about it.
    From your point of view, surely you should be trying to convince me to vote with you. If you make the arguments and my assessment seems under/over-charitable, then that will aid your read. You seem to be focusing on making arguments against me rather than trying to win a vote / get info. It seems you're so confident my slot is scum you're skipping the step of trying to get any additional info.

    If it's not obvious, I'm just trying to take in as much info as I can and puking stream of consciousness while I do.

  33. #933

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I didn't see these proportions for town TPRs. I was assuming it was hidden and we were basically going to host meta the number of TPRs. I assumed there would be 0-1 extra TPRs so the number of TPRs would be equal to or just above the number of mafia, as is ordinary balance philosophy.
    Itís there in the setup
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  34. #934

  35. #935

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I like how each time somebody subs in you try to seduce them before they have a chance to read the whole argument between us and make up their own mind about it.
    I'm just addicted to the game. It's why I don't play forum mafia.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  36. #936

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    From your point of view, surely you should be trying to convince me to vote with you. If you make the arguments and my assessment seems under/over-charitable, then that will aid your read. You seem to be focusing on making arguments against me rather than trying to win a vote / get info. It seems you're so confident my slot is scum you're skipping the step of trying to get any additional info.

    If it's not obvious, I'm just trying to take in as much info as I can and puking stream of consciousness while I do.
    I mean, I was reading your slot as his scummate before and then you sub in and immediately start defending him. What do you expect me to think? Iíd be amazed at this point if you werenít his teammate so I donít really care if you vote with me as i think the people who arenít on his team can see that heís obviously scum
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  37. #937

  38. #938

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    I see aamirus vs. Voss as TvS with both sides attempting to discredit one another. I simply view aamirus as more towny than voss, especially from his beyond strange readlist that somehow put naz in the middle? and me as the closest scum to aamirus (who voss supposedly redchecked)? and someone as inactive as Healta at the top???
    Nah zergsoupyum seems like town he just seems a bit dopey lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    LOL HE VOTES THE GUY I'M VOTING IF THIS ISN'T A WOLF THEN IM NOT BLINK MOTHER FUCKING SKATER.

    All game long i've been scum to you zerg and now you vote with me? On the person I'm trying to lynch on top of that? But no I'm his fucking ally? LOL

    I'm so close to lynching you instead because of the 5% chance voss flips town (5 may be generous)
    Blink is reminding me a lot of his scum game in the hidden cryptonic setup. It feels like he's trying to... annihilate Voss... rather than verify the read he already has or flesh out his reasoning.

    I'm sorry I'm not focusing enough on the Aami vs Voss I need to stop reading linearly lol.

  39. #939

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I mean, I was reading your slot as his scummate before and then you sub in and immediately start defending him. What do you expect me to think? Iíd be amazed at this point if you werenít his teammate so I donít really care if you vote with me as i think the people who arenít on his team can see that heís obviously scum
    Were Healta and Voss asslicking eachother that hard?! XD

  40. #940

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Having read more, I think I understand the situation now.

    However, if Voss has claimed spiritualist and noone has CC'd, can't we take it for granted he actually is spiritualist? It's basically MYLO. Not CCing that in this situation if you're spiritualist would be a horrible misplay... right?
    i dunno there was like 5 afk slots so i wasn't sure what to do
    now that ur here and noz is here its different and i guess we have to trust voss cuz i think everyone has checked in?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  41. #941

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i dunno there was like 5 afk slots so i wasn't sure what to do
    now that ur here and noz is here its different and i guess we have to trust voss cuz i think everyone has checked in?
    Nah Aami is right about the claiming. If the setup says 5 TPRs is most likely then it's certainly possible a sheriff read it and didn't see the benefit to CCing because he viewed 2 sheriffs as possible. If everyone thought like me and regarded 2 sheriffs as op asf and probably impossible then the CC would be worth it, but I don't think that's necessarily the case.

    A sheriff CCing only makes sense if it mechanically 90% locks Voss as scum, and due to the setup structure that mechanically wouldn't be the case.

  42. #942

  43. #943

  44. #944

  45. #945

  46. #946

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Yesterday, healta voted aamirus all day and fucked off. I can't believe that's scum ever. Unfortunately, me claiming you as #1 town in my eyes has put a scum read on your back.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  47. #947

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Yesterday, healta voted aamirus all day and fucked off. I can't believe that's scum ever. Unfortunately, me claiming you as #1 town in my eyes has put a scum read on your back.
    i guess also with the fact that you voted aamirus yesterday.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  48. #948

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Yesterday, healta voted aamirus all day and fucked off. I can't believe that's scum ever. Unfortunately, me claiming you as #1 town in my eyes has put a scum read on your back.
    It's not very unfortunate if you're town and the game is about to end either way tho I guess, right?

    What if I was a disinterested scum who placed the vote at the start of the day then forgot to move it later because I was so disinterested. Or maybe I just kinda assumed the vote wouldn't go anywhere?

    I can see the rationale for townreading that, but from what people are saying it seems you put me at the top of your townreadlist. Is that a reflection of how uncertain you were in townreading everyone else or a reflection of how certain you were of townreading me?

  49. #949

    Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    It's not very unfortunate if you're town and the game is about to end either way tho I guess, right?

    What if I was a disinterested scum who placed the vote at the start of the day then forgot to move it later because I was so disinterested. Or maybe I just kinda assumed the vote wouldn't go anywhere?

    I can see the rationale for townreading that, but from what people are saying it seems you put me at the top of your townreadlist. Is that a reflection of how uncertain you were in townreading everyone else or a reflection of how certain you were of townreading me?
    To be more direct, my suspicion is that you placed too much confidence on a read on a slot that should be highly volatile. This applies to Aami too.

  50. #950

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •