1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Everyone Threw / Deserves Punishment

Everyone

I have identified Two skypers/gamethrowers:

CocaCola : 1-S2-1-5883331
    Dahaka: 1-S2-1-8349306

Both of them were confirmed to be skyping in a report back in 2016. Coca got a WLx 6 and Dahaka got a WL x3.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=5883331

Game:
    Coca is Gf at 10. Dahaka is 4 the mayor.

Night 1: He goes to kill 1, but he is witched to kill 5 instead.

Day 2: sheriff and spy dead. No lynches.

Night 2: 12(cosni) suggests that 10 kill 4. 10 asks "Why 4" to which 12 replies "Read my role". He is trying to be discrete I'm guessing. As night comes close to end, 12 explains that 4 is government. 10 denies this and tries to shoot 1 again.
    Witch controls 10 to shoot 11(beguiler), and 11 is healed. Sk tried to kill gf.

Day 3: Mayor reveals and get rekt by confirmed judge. 10 decides to kill himself when 4 dies

Night 3: both mafia members suggest to kill 13. 10 denies that, and decides to shoot 3.

Day 4: 10 suicides. witch control 10 to shoot 12 the consi. and 11 is lynched after giving up and admitting he is last mafia.

The outcome might not have changed for mafia, since witch was manipulating mafia constantly, and ended up killing one of the mafia too. However, suiciding just because his mate died, is gamethrowing.

My first time going through this report, I intended to punish Coca for gamethrowing, but after looking carefully and realizing that Dahaka was also in this game, everything made sense.

Crimes:
    Coca: Skyping & Intentional gamethrowing
    Dahaka: Skyping

Recommended Action:
    Coca: Banlist x6
    Dahaka: Banlist x2

Comments:
    Despite the age of their old report, skyping is in my opinion a high tier crime. Considering they have already been caught red handed and even tried to deny it despite clear evidence gives me no reason to show any sympathy.
    Note that 4 chooses the name "Office Warrior", while 10 chooses a default name. It was mentioned in the previous report that they are "Office mates".

Also to the reporter, please do as rumox suggested. Without any leads, we might need to spend more time than needed on a review. In such cases, we might just ignore the report overall.
    Last edited by MrMostache; July 13th, 2019 at 07:53 AM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Everyone Threw / Deserves Punishment

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    Everyone
    Note that 4 chooses the name "Office Warrior", while 10 chooses a default name. It was mentioned in the previous report that they are "Office mates".
    Far from being office mates of any kind. You can assume what youd like. I left the game due to having to take care of my kids. Im canadian and the other is american. We talk from time to time but not very often.

Enjoy your night

9. ISO #9

Re: CocaCola : 1-S2-1-5883331 Dahaka: 1-S2-1-8349306

I'm unsure whether you are Dahaka or Coca

-suicide was typed at 8:30 minutes.
    Both players stay until the end of the game which is 21:07. That is to say you didn't leave the game.

If that's not good enough for you, then we have another report about the same issue that is yet to be reviewed. Not to mention your previous offense proves your association.

Doesn't matter if you are office mates, or skype mates. What matters is that you have information that you couldn't get normally in the game.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11