3 role win, no achievement (identity Crisis)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: 3 role win, no achievement (identity Crisis)

Quote Originally Posted by Shidda View Post
    held 3 different roles and no identity crisis achievement.

3 roles no achievement.SC2Replay
    I believe it’s “have your role CHANGE 3 times” as opposed to “have 3 different roles”. I haven’t watched your replay but I’m assuming you only changed roles twice
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I believe it’s “have your role CHANGE 3 times” as opposed to “have 3 different roles”. I haven’t watched your replay but I’m assuming you only changed roles twice
    https://sc2mafia.fandom.com/wiki/Achievements

During the game, have your role change 3 different times. For example:
    Starting the game as a Mason, be promoted to Mason Leader (#1).
    An Auditor then audits you into a Citizen (#2).
    A Cultist converts you to become a Cultist (#3).
    Please note that you can repeat roles as a part of three changes. For example, starting the game as a Mason, being promoted to a Mason Leader, being audited to a Citizen, and being recruited once again as a Mason, would meet the requirements of Identity Crisis.

i started as a role, was audited to cit, became mason.

just like it said is needed... sooo.... love me?

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Shidda View Post
    We need faster ways to get to 20k
    The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes. As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from the Open Beta and other adjustments made to milestone rewards before launch. Among other things, we're looking at average per-player credit earn rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that players have challenges that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via gameplay. We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the community has put forth around the current topics here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets. Our team will continue to make changes and monitor community feedback and update everyone as soon and as often as we can.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes. As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from the Open Beta and other adjustments made to milestone rewards before launch. Among other things, we're looking at average per-player credit earn rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that players have challenges that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via gameplay. We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the community has put forth around the current topics here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets. Our team will continue to make changes and monitor community feedback and update everyone as soon and as often as we can.
    This post is a good example as to why senior members should be able to neg rep users
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This post is a good example as to why senior members should be able to neg rep users
    why?