Is a hot dog a sandwich?? - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 37 of 37
  1. #21

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Thought The Hot Dog Was The Actual Meat Portion Of The Sandwich Not What The Sandwich Is Called.. Because They Are Called Hot Dog Buns Thus Making The Question Mute Because The Hot Dog Cant Be A Sandwich If Its Meat.. Thus Making A Hamburger Also Not A Sandwich..
    so it becomes a hot-dog sandwich. but no longer a traditional "hot-dog".

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  2. #22

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Existential questions being asked here. I say, it depends. If you put your dog in the oven (sorry @naz ), then I don't think I would call it a sandwich. On the other hand, putting a wiener in bread is quite similar to standard sandwiches.

    Conclusion: it depends on how the Hot Dog is achieved.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.

  3. #23

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    I understand this is a heated debate. Can we all agree though on the fact that a hot dog is worse than a cool cat? That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  4. #24

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Existential questions being asked here. I say, it depends. If you put your dog in the oven (sorry @naz), then I don't think I would call it a sandwich. On the other hand, putting a wiener in bread is quite similar to standard sandwiches.

    Conclusion: it depends on how the Hot Dog is achieved.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I understand this is a heated debate. Can we all agree though on the fact that a hot dog is worse than a cool cat? That is all.
    I think y'all just insulted half the people on this website.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  5. #25

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I understand this is a heated debate. Can we all agree though on the fact that a hot dog is worse than a cool cat? That is all.
    Word ;3

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  6. #26

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I understand this is a heated debate. Can we all agree though on the fact that a hot dog is worse than a cool cat? That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think y'all just insulted half the people on this website.
    Yes, and yes.

    ALL HAIL THE CAT EMPRESS
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.

  7. #27

  8. #28

  9. #29

  10. #30

  11. #31

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Just saw this, decided to bring it to its rightful place.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...wich/75362898/
    according to an official press release from the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council.
    What does it take to earn this power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  12. #32

  13. #33

  14. #34

  15. #35

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Quote Originally Posted by aeramo View Post
    What if you put a hot dog frank in a hot dog bun, then place the entire thing between two slices of bread?
    Then you choke when you try to eat it because there's too much bread ;-;
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.

  16. #36

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Then you choke when you try to eat it because there's too much bread ;-;
    Just more mayo to slather on would fix that.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

  17. #37

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Guys, I'm going to put an end to the discussion, even though the answer goes against all my strongest ideals...

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...73#post1740473

    If he said it, it's true and we must all bow before our one true Overlord.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •