Is a hot dog a sandwich??
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Hybrid View

  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    this doesn't look like circlejerk. more like serious discussion.
    It’s not in either
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yes it is. Look up FDA definition of what a sandwich is, hotdog falls in that.
    So a hotdog could be a sandwich in the US, but something else elsewhere.

    Gotta love perspective

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

  9. #9

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    we should exile voss away from this forum because of him murdering this thread's purpose by posting the link of the reddit
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  10. #10

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    yes
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  11. #11

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    When you slap some meat inside two slices of bread, you have a sandwich, at least according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which enforces the safety and labeling of meat and poultry.

    "We're talking about a traditional closed-face sandwich," says Mark Wheeler, who works in food safety at the USDA. "A sandwich is a meat or poultry filling between two slices of bread, a bun or a biscuit."

    That excludes items like burritos, wraps or hot dogs. For this definition, Wheeler consulted the agency's 202-page Food Standards and Labeling Policy Book.
    Taken from this website's article




    Sorry friends, a hot dog is not a sandwich. It's a hot dog. Perhaps in its own category of food.. And nothing beats a Costco dog.

  12. #12

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Quote Originally Posted by tokeyo View Post
    Taken from this website's article




    Sorry friends, a hot dog is not a sandwich. It's a hot dog. Perhaps in its own category of food.. And nothing beats a Costco dog.
    By that definition PB&J is not a sandwich (no meat or poultry) and it's probably the most iconic sandwich of all time so that's just stupid.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  13. #13

  14. #14

  15. #15

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    It's not really two seperate slices
    This.

    It COULD be 2 slices, but I use buns that are 1 piece.

    noun
    1.
    an item of food consisting of two pieces of bread with meat, cheese, or other filling between them, eaten as a light meal.
    "a ham sandwich"
    I am part of the hotdog is not a sandwich.

    #NotMySandwich

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  16. #16

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    This.

    It COULD be 2 slices, but I use buns that are 1 piece.



    I am part of the hotdog is not a sandwich.

    #NotMySandwich
    okay so it CAN be a sandwich depending on whether or not you use two separate slices?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  17. #17

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    okay so it CAN be a sandwich depending on whether or not you use two separate slices?
    It can fall into the definition of a sandwich by meeting specific criteria, but just because it falls into the definition it doesnt "become a sandwich".

    It's kind of like the same sense of using a truck chassis when making a minivan (which Honda is known for in their odysseys). It falls under the definition of a "truck" but it is not; It is a van. Still though, because of that a lot of computer systems have Honda Odysseys labeled under the truck category.

    Hotdog is never a sandwich!

    Doubling down on my stance.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  18. #18

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    It can fall into the definition of a sandwich by meeting specific criteria, but just because it falls into the definition it doesnt "become a sandwich".

    It's kind of like the same sense of using a truck chassis when making a minivan (which Honda is known for in their odysseys). It falls under the definition of a "truck" but it is not; It is a van. Still though, because of that a lot of computer systems have Honda Odysseys labeled under the truck category.

    Hotdog is never a sandwich!

    Doubling down on my stance.
    But What If You Cut 2 Hot Dogs In Half And Put Them On A Hamburger Bun/Two Slices Of Bread? Is It A Sandwich Then?
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  19. #19

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    Existential questions being asked here. I say, it depends. If you put your dog in the oven (sorry @naz ), then I don't think I would call it a sandwich. On the other hand, putting a wiener in bread is quite similar to standard sandwiches.

    Conclusion: it depends on how the Hot Dog is achieved.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  20. #20

    Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

    I understand this is a heated debate. Can we all agree though on the fact that a hot dog is worse than a cool cat? That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •