S-FM 434 Signups - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: S-FM 434 Signups

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think you might be right, but I am not sure. I did play the setup a long time ago and I do remember feeling that way as well.
    I have checked the setup, and I agree that it would improve the setup, after the last iteration of the game. If we all agree on this :

@Distorted Can you remove the investigation result manipulation part from the Trapper role and any reference to it in the setup thread, please? (Only the setup post of course, not the potential questions :P)

@Magoroth It would probably be best to say there was an amendement to the setup on your opening post that removed that immunity, for people who don't pay attention... ;)
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; July 4th, 2019 at 11:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I have checked the setup, and I agree that it would improve the setup, after the last iteration of the game. If we all agree on this :

@Distorted Can you remove the investigation result manipulation part from the Trapper role and any reference to it in the setup thread, please? (Only the setup post of course, not the potential questions :P)

@Magoroth It would probably be best to say there was an amendement to the setup on your opening post that removed that immunity, for people who don't pay attention... ;)
    I'm thinking the Trapper could have lost that one, they just played it well enough not to be detected... so I am unsure what to say :P
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

/Sign

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Actually, upon further thought I'd rather /reserve

You'll need a reliable reserve player on standby for a game this size.

If you positively need my sign, HMU and I'll consider it!~.

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by Healta View Post
    Hey bois, I've been enjoying the sc2 version of mafia for quite a while, wanna join in on the forum fun as well, can you sign me up for this?
    Hello, and welcome to Forum Mafia! Glad to see new faces ^^

The host (Magoroth) will add you to the game. If you have any questions about how things work here, feel free to ask. I'll help as much as I can! To get started, you may want to read the setup we're going to play : http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-FM-Spirits-II
    If there's something you don't understand there, once again, free to ask!

Hope you'll enjoy! @Healta
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

@naz @blinkskater @Wiisp @Mike (if you still exist ) @rumox @ZergSoupYum @Numbertwo

Join us!!
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

I went over the setup and the general mafia rules, not sure if I have any questions apart from where will I be added to when the game starts and should I join the discord.

I expect to fuck it up the first few times, but if it's as fun as the sc2 mafia, I'll stick around and get better.

Also, thanks for the warm welcome^

I went over the setup and the general mafia rules, not sure if I have any questions apart from where will I be added to when the game starts and should I join the discord.

I expect to fuck it up the first few times, but if it's as fun as the sc2 mafia, I'll stick around and get better.

It's great fun, don't worry :P most people get really good at SC2Maf after playing a few FM games, so you'll probably start finding SC2Maf boring after you've played a few FMs lol.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask the players in-game
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    It's great fun, don't worry :P most people get really good at SC2Maf after playing a few FM games, so you'll probably start finding SC2Maf boring after you've played a few FMs lol.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask the players in-game
    ^^ what Magoroth said

About your questions, you've already been added to the list, in signups slot 9!
    We only need 3 more signs. Mag will start the game some time (1-2 days usually) after we have a full signups list.
    There are two servers: the Skwirl discord, and the official SC2 Mafia discord. Most of us are in Skwirl, and some are in the official one. It's a good idea to join (we're cool ), but it's not required either.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

I got a friend from my Pokemon community to sign and Zerg, so I feel more comfortable Switching to a /sign myself...