MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    I'm pretty sure Distorted was the frame so idk why Ganelon is fuckin voting his OWN GREENCHECK.
    -vote Ganelon

I'm certain its a Ganelon/Aamirus scum team. I feel a bit more confident on ganelon being scum though so thats where my vote lays
    But two seconds ago you said distorted was confirmed scum? You seem to just be making up whatever viewpoint is convenient to you?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I don't think it's Distorted cuz he provided a lot more ideas than anyone else......... hence why I think that by PoE it has to be aamirus/noz
    But the 1 main idea distorted has provided is the sheriff checks system. And if he's scum then providing that is great for him because he gets to coordinate what the town does. What else has he provided that makes him so much more towny than me? You seem 100% set on buddying with distorted with no real reason stated for it?

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    If distorted and I are town that means that ganelon framed noz as town (since I checked noz)

If ganelon and I are town, that means distorted framed noz as town (since I checked noz), and they are trying some weird strategy where noz accuses his teammate of being scum. I guess this could make sense if Distorted thinks the town points from lynching his teammate would get him through the next lynch? I don't think there is a scumteam where they would want noz to be the one who survives today (assuming 1 of them is lynched) since noz doesn't seem capable of winning an argument (sorry noz)

If noz and I are town, then since nobody checked ganelon and distorted came up as red to noz, that means they decided not to bother framing anybody. Which is odd and doesn't make much sense. The only way it makes sense in my head is if they figured nobody would believe the sole red check and hence by getting a real red check on distorted noz would basically be making himself look scummy.

If distorted and ganelon are town then noz would have to have framed me as town (since ganelon checked me). But then me and noz are a scum team. But then why would we kill damus (which would make ganelon look scummy) and then also accuse distorted of being scum? That doesn't make any sense to me to alienate 2 of the town instead of just 1 of them.
    I think in the end aamirus would have had more fun with the checks and killed yagami. I think leaving the confirmed town alive was a mistake in any sense. ALWAYS eliminate a confirmed town as scum, always. since he is removed from the PoE and we know anything he says is townsided.

I think its noz/ganelon right now. I think mag was scared of the red check so offed damus and framed noz as town.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #506
    Ganelon

I will laugh my ass off if it turns out it's Distorted/aamirus or (especially) Distorted/noz. tbh I feel that a Distorted/noz team would be incredibly easy to spot (due to Which Witch is Which) so Distorted/aamirus seems more likely @Distorted you willing to vote aamirus or not

7. ISO #507

I will laugh my ass off if it turns out it's Distorted/aamirus or (especially) Distorted/noz. tbh I feel that a Distorted/noz team would be incredibly easy to spot (due to Which Witch is Which) so Distorted/aamirus seems more likely @Distorted you willing to vote aamirus or not
    no. noz is where im going today.

8. ISO #508

it's plurality the votes are irrelevant until the EOD since nobody can be hammered. And anybody intelligent would just be bussing their teammate at the start of the day. Why you are saying the checks don't matter but the votes do doesn't make any sense to me

9. ISO #509
    Ganelon

actually upon a quick review of noz's posts this feels exactly like Which Witch is Which noz, he was scum that game

10. ISO #510
    Ganelon

actually upon a quick review of noz's posts this feels exactly like Which Witch is Which noz, he was scum that game
    I'm so conflicted D; if I vote noz and it turns out it was Distorted/aamirus, I won't even feel too bad, but still :/
    if I vote aamirus and it turns out she's town, I think I won't play for a month
    if I vote Distorted and he's town, ditto; if I don't vote him and he's scum, I think i will take a break lol
    fuck. I think it's noz and aamirus but i'm really not sure lol
    -vote noz_bugz
    fuck it

11. ISO #511

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post

Damus is dead.

Night chats are CLOSED.

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

Players
    1. Distorted
    2. Ganelon
    3. Noz_bugz
    4. Aamirus
    5. Light Yagami
    6. Marshmallow marshall [sheriff]
    7. Damus Graves [sheriff]

Vote system type is Plurality (no majority), non mayor.

Sheriff results were sent out in a non standard way.

is this meant to be a 24 hour day as opposed to 48 hour?

12. ISO #512

I'm so conflicted D; if I vote noz and it turns out it was Distorted/aamirus, I won't even feel too bad, but still :/
    if I vote Distorted and he's town, ditto; if I don't vote him and he's scum, I think i will take a break lol
    -vote noz_bugz
    fuck it
    I don't believe you have seemed very conflicted.... noz+aamirus is all you've said since the day started

13. ISO #513

-vote noz_bugz
    fuck it
    kinda my thoughts. if its u and aamirus, wp, gg. I still right now do not see u guys as w/w. i know u would prolly come in bussing, but it really did not look strong enough to be a 'planned push each other' scenario. it seemed subtle enough that it seems t/w making noz scum in either scenario.

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I went into 2 of their past posts and edited them to add an "unvote" in it. This is a feature i had to use when hosting the poisoner role with day-deaths.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post817658

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post817617
    guess i should have chose posts closer to beginning of the game.. lol just clicked randomly back and found the first 2 i saw. but figured no1 is going to go throguh and full ISO this game anyways.

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Isnt That Against The Rules?
    yes. but i noted it all, sent the exact posts and everything to Voss as well. I have before and after screenshots. I've learned a long time ago to screenshot everything before doing any moderation to it lol mainly because of efe......

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

its aamirus open-wolfing. unfortunately it is completely NAI lol
    hahahaha, it's a dumb post to make regardless of my alignment because light always scumreads me for it, but sometimes I can't help but crack myself up

39. ISO #539

hahahaha, it's a dumb post to make regardless of my alignment because light always scumreads me for it, but sometimes I can't help but crack myself up
    see last game where I got lynched on day 1 for proof

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @aamirus Since You And Me Are The Only Ones Not Voting... Who Would You Vote And Why?
    I find a ganelon and distorted scumteam unlikely because of the interactions. Distorted was telling ganelon that he was going to lynch him yesterday and ganelon seemed believably upset about it and desperate to not be killed. And today ganelon has been super obvious with his attempts to try to buddy distorted while distorted just kind of shrugs him off. So I think i'm kind of in agreement with lynching noz since he'd have to be in the scumteam whether it's with distorted or with ganelon.

46. ISO #546

noz and ganelon.

i still see a ganelon aamirus team possible, but it just really doesnt feel likely to me......
    may actually go back and see how aamirus was reacting to when everyone was wanting to vote ganelon. I think she supported voting me mayor when my choice was on voting ganelon though.

47. ISO #547

I find it incredibly scummy that Ganelon is scum reading me because i'm acting the same way in a game that was over a year ago. It seems he is grasping at straws tbh
    can someone give me some summary of this Witch which is which game or whatever it's called that ganelon keeps referencing?

48. ISO #548

If i had to pick a scum team it would be Ganelon as I find him pushing his own greencheck incredibly scummy when I believe it was distorted who got framed as scum. So unless the mafia somehow got TWO frames in one night Ganelon has to be scum. Also literally judging me based on a very old game is pretty scummy in my eyes. By process of elimination then Aamirus has to be scum however this relies on Ganelon flipping scum. So thats why my vote is on Ganelon
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

49. ISO #549

can someone give me some summary of this Witch which is which game or whatever it's called that ganelon keeps referencing?
    i was scum with noz, noz was busy so made like no posts throughout the game. I ended up powerwolfing and keeping him alive in it.

50. ISO #550

If i had to pick a scum team it would be Ganelon as I find him pushing his own greencheck incredibly scummy when I believe it was distorted who got framed as scum. So unless the mafia somehow got TWO frames in one night Ganelon has to be scum. Also literally judging me based on a very old game is pretty scummy in my eyes. By process of elimination then Aamirus has to be scum however this relies on Ganelon flipping scum. So thats why my vote is on Ganelon
    damus is dead so nobody checked ganelon. So your reasoning is basically entirely fake. honestly this is looking more and more like you and ganelon are scum and the plan for the day was for you to bus with ganelon and get lynched while he tries to buddy with distorted so that gan can push a lynch on me tomorrow?
    -vote Noz_Bugz