@Light_Yagami
    @Distorted
    @Ganelon
    @Noz_Bugz
    @Damus_Graves
    @aamirus
    @Marshmallow Marshall

ok the formatting on that did not come out right.... trying again lol

Since @Light_Yagami is Miller, and no counter claims no reason to check him.

@Distorted check Damus_Graves
    @Damus_Graves check Marshmallow Marshall
    @Marshmallow Marshall check Aamirus
    @aamirus check Noz_Bugz
    @Noz_Bugs check Distorted

If someone is lynched in there then just switch out that person with @Ganelon . meaning if Noz or MM is lynched, @Ganelon you take their place - so the order should stay the same. but this is CURRENTLY how it stands.
    reposting this really fast

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #453

Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Think Distorted And Ganelon Are Hard Buddying Eachother. But , Ill Wait And See What Everyone Else Has To Say For Now.. @Noz_Bugz @aamirus

What Do You Think About All This..
    I find a distorted and ganelon team to be unlikely. Ganelon seemed genuinely upset yesterday when distorted was saying he was the lynch target. I don't think mag is that good of an actor and if they were a team he'd have known distorted was never going to lynch him so it just doesn't add up to me. Ganelon does seem to be hard buddying distorted today, I would agree with that, but it doesn't seem to be reciprocated by distorted.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    reposting this really fast
    so Ganelon wasnt checked due to the damus kill. I can see Ganelon being scared of being red checked and killing Damus over Yagami for that reason alone.

Red checks:

Distorted (by noz)

Green checks:
    aamirus (by ganelon)
    Noz? (by aamirus) not sure if aamirus mentioned the check on noz forgot if u did. ill go back and check.

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

so Ganelon wasnt checked due to the damus kill. I can see Ganelon being scared of being red checked and killing Damus over Yagami for that reason alone.

Red checks:

Distorted (by noz)

Green checks:
    aamirus (by ganelon)
    Noz? (by aamirus) not sure if aamirus mentioned the check on noz forgot if u did. ill go back and check.
    yea noz was green check

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    -vote Distorted

They showed up as mafia to me.
    Distorted/Ganelon scum team ezz
    no suspecting of a framer, or anything? there was some1 who was guaranteed to be framed yesterday. obviously mafia didnt waste the frame on ganelon or on damus, since they knew neither would be relevant.

noz being framed green, and ganelon killing the person checking him makes a lot of sense to me.

but here is the thing, the kill was based on destroying the sheriff checking strategy over trying to get rid of yagami, whom is a confirmed town. that reason alone makes me suspect ganelon. just because of the person who was going to check him was the person who died. but aamirus is damn good either way, so I can see her playing that. but 1 thing is the same in each of those scenarios - aamirus and gan dont sound W/W right here; making noz scum by PoE.

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

wait fuck i completly forgot about a framer. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the excitement of just catching a scum kinda got to me a guess. I'm probably gonna run through distorted's post then see what to do. For now my vote states on so techically i have to type less lol
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

10. ISO #460
    Ganelon

lol @Noz_Bugz you telling me that the scum framed someone as town? really? I don't buy that lol...
    also, you realize a red check at this point doesn't mean anything and that aamirus or I could be lying about our checks if we're Mafia

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    hmmm. So 1 red check that seems really odd. Now I have to rethink all of this
    the strategy of sheriff claims is null now. we have no idea who was framed and whos claims are legit. Damus dying eliminates ganelon from being checked also, so no idea on his check. the kill was specifically to fight this strategy.

im going to be on noz today.
    -vote noz_bugz
    which is unfortunately going to play right into Yagami's paranoia of it being me and ganelon.

right now whats clear is aamirus and ganelon are not w/w making noz the guaranteed scum in my view.

if you guys are w/w... gg lol

12. ISO #462

Okay... so the possibility that stands out the most to me would just be that noz is lying and is scum trying to pull some gambit?

If the scums knew that one of them was gonna be checked I'd assume they'd at least have made up 1 or 2 fake red checks? Or if distorted was framed as mafia then that would imply that me and ganelon are the scum team since ganelon checked me and nobody checked gan? But I know I'm not scum.

If distorted is just the framer and ganelon is goon then, what, they'd assume they could powerwolf the game and get noz's lead ignored? IDK

13. ISO #463
    Ganelon

m
    no suspecting of a framer, or anything? there was some1 who was guaranteed to be framed yesterday. obviously mafia didnt waste the frame on ganelon or on damus, since they knew neither would be relevant.

noz being framed green, and ganelon killing the person checking him makes a lot of sense to me.

but here is the thing, the kill was based on destroying the sheriff checking strategy over trying to get rid of yagami, whom is a confirmed town. that reason alone makes me suspect ganelon. just because of the person who was going to check him was the person who died. but aamirus is damn good either way, so I can see her playing that. but 1 thing is the same in each of those scenarios - aamirus and gan dont sound W/W right here; making noz scum by PoE.
    tbh I would sooner frame someone as red. if noz was framed green what you're saying isn't even possible, that would make you scu

14. ISO #464

So Based On Ur Logic.. Your Saying Kira Called It Day 1?

15. ISO #465

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    lol @Noz_Bugz you telling me that the scum framed someone as town? really? I don't buy that lol...
    also, you realize a red check at this point doesn't mean anything and that aamirus or I could be lying about our checks if we're Mafia
    scum framing 1 of themselves as town while eliminating the other person being checked gives the scum checks more power than the town checks. meaning the scum is more influence now than town. so yeah, the checks dont mean anything anymore

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467
    Ganelon

the strategy of sheriff claims is null now. we have no idea who was framed and whos claims are legit. Damus dying eliminates ganelon from being checked also, so no idea on his check. the kill was specifically to fight this strategy.

im going to be on noz today.
    -vote noz_bugz
    which is unfortunately going to play right into Yagami's paranoia of it being me and ganelon.

right now whats clear is aamirus and ganelon are not w/w making noz the guaranteed scum in my view.

if you guys are w/w... gg lol
    -vote noz_bugz

as expressed previously I am fine with either

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472
    Ganelon

scum framing 1 of themselves as town while eliminating the other person being checked gives the scum checks more power than the town checks. meaning the scum is more influence now than town. so yeah, the checks dont mean anything anymore
    exactly so noz has to be scum if you're town and nobody else is lying, which I am not, so it has to be aamirus/noz
    I don't see how you both can be town, ONE red check really doesn't ring true

23. ISO #473
    Ganelon

what if im scum with aamirus?
    tbh that is also a possibility but I don't want to think about it rn

24. ISO #474

exactly so noz has to be scum if you're town and nobody else is lying, which I am not, so it has to be aamirus/noz
    I don't see how you both can be town, ONE red check really doesn't ring true
    the theory im tlaking about is if noz is scum, he never checked me. so there never was a red check. but you checked aamirus yes? and found green. so in order for her to be scum she would hvae had to have been framed green. but ur saying thats not possible yet u have a green check in ur scum pile?

25. ISO #475

the theory im tlaking about is if noz is scum, he never checked me. so there never was a red check. but you checked aamirus yes? and found green. so in order for her to be scum she would hvae had to have been framed green. but ur saying thats not possible yet u have a green check in ur scum pile?
    I will rephrase:

if you are so sure scum framed someone as red, why is a green check in ur scum pile?

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478
    Ganelon

your OWN green check, at that.
    hmmm
    good question

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481
    Ganelon

actually @Distorted from your perspective if I'm town it has to be aamirus/noz, you willing to go for aamirus as well/
    -vote aamirus

32. ISO #482

So ganelon doesn't get checked cuz damus is dead and frames noz as town. But then why does noz bother making up a fake scum check on you when he could just say you were town and put everybody at equal footing? The fake scum check claim doesn't make sense because why would anybody believe it?

33. ISO #483
    Ganelon

I Mean Noz_Bugz Normally Does Have More To Say.. Generally.. Started Off Decent Day One But After I Called Him/Her Out Just Stopped Posting Till Today For The Most Part.. Last Post From Noz Yesterday Was Noz Claiming He/She Had An IQ Of 69..
    you willing to contribute or are you just going to spam for the rest of the day?

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

That Noz And Ganelon Are Scum Team..lol
    maybe lol trying to figure that out now.

if I was a LEGIT red check, that means i was framed. but that ALSO means noz is town. since why would they frame a mafia to see me as red? he would just lie about it rather than waste the frame. so me and noz can NOT be W/W - makes 0 sense.

now with both ganelon and aamirus being green checks, from each other - either 1 of them was framed or the other is just lying about the check also. which, would have to be the case of aamirus is town. she saw a green check on noz. unless she is scum who checked noz and just lied about it... i mean then they really didnt need the framer, so why kill damus? killing damus at that point makes 0 sense since they could just frame ganelon as town at that point. unless ofc, ganelon IS framer and cant self frame. that then risks him being checked red, and them having to make the night checks balanced. so them removing damus removes that situation.

ok that is a confusing fking mess, i just typed my thoughts live as they went lol

36. ISO #486
    Ganelon

Wait.. Lets Say Distorted Is Town.. That Means Noz Actually Framed Ganelon As Town And Was Trying To BS That Distorted Is Scum?
    why would anyone frame me?

37. ISO #487

actually @Distorted from your perspective if I'm town it has to be aamirus/noz, you willing to go for aamirus as well/
    -vote aamirus
    So, now you don't want to vote noz? And you're completely unwilling to vote Distorted?

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489
    Ganelon

So, now you don't want to vote noz? And you're completely unwilling to vote Distorted?
    tbh if it's Distorted I think we've already lost so.....................

40. ISO #490

So ganelon doesn't get checked cuz damus is dead and frames noz as town. But then why does noz bother making up a fake scum check on you when he could just say you were town and put everybody at equal footing? The fake scum check claim doesn't make sense because why would anybody believe it?
    Because it makes his green check on him more credible. it makes it look like I was framed, thus he wasnt framed as town. at this point both mafia had 24 hours to sit and figure out what the best course of "red/green" checks were. they chose this for some reason.

tbh, i didnt think of scenarios where they didnt kill the confirmed town lol. in a way it puts us in, what i feel is a better spot. I was tinfoiling about damus (i always do).

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

I'm pretty sure Distorted was the frame so idk why Ganelon is fuckin voting his OWN GREENCHECK.
    -vote Ganelon

I'm certain its a Ganelon/Aamirus scum team. I feel a bit more confident on ganelon being scum though so thats where my vote lays
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

43. ISO #493
    Ganelon

I don't think it's Distorted cuz he provided a lot more ideas than anyone else......... hence why I think that by PoE it has to be aamirus/noz

44. ISO #494
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    I'm pretty sure Distorted was the frame so idk why Ganelon is fuckin voting his OWN GREENCHECK.
    -vote Ganelon

I'm certain its a Ganelon/Aamirus scum team. I feel a bit more confident on ganelon being scum though so thats where my vote lays
    so I'm bussing my own teammate at lylo?

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496
    Ganelon

I think you're taking those checks too seriously, they don't mean anything in this context

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498
    Ganelon

it could be that none of our checks are true, it could even be that two of them are true (I think thats impossible)

49. ISO #499

Wait.. Lets Say Distorted Is Town.. That Means Noz Actually Framed Ganelon As Town And Was Trying To BS That Distorted Is Scum?
    If distorted and I are town that means that ganelon framed noz as town (since I checked noz)

If ganelon and I are town, that means distorted framed noz as town (since I checked noz), and they are trying some weird strategy where noz accuses his teammate of being scum. I guess this could make sense if Distorted thinks the town points from lynching his teammate would get him through the next lynch? I don't think there is a scumteam where they would want noz to be the one who survives today (assuming 1 of them is lynched) since noz doesn't seem capable of winning an argument (sorry noz)

If noz and I are town, then since nobody checked ganelon and distorted came up as red to noz, that means they decided not to bother framing anybody. Which is odd and doesn't make much sense. The only way it makes sense in my head is if they figured nobody would believe the sole red check and hence by getting a real red check on distorted noz would basically be making himself look scummy.

If distorted and ganelon are town then noz would have to have framed me as town (since ganelon checked me). But then me and noz are a scum team. But then why would we kill damus (which would make ganelon look scummy) and then also accuse distorted of being scum? That doesn't make any sense to me to alienate 2 of the town instead of just 1 of them.

50. ISO #500

it could be that none of our checks are true, it could even be that two of them are true (I think thats impossible)
    its guaranteed (in my eyes) that at least 2 checks are fake/framed.

my check - and either 1 between u 3 is fake OR 2 if u are town. (since u didnt get checked).