4. ISO #304

Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Light what is your suspect list plz?
    Ive Been Sharing My Reads All Day..

Town Core..

DG For Requesting Self Vote..

Aamirus Same Reason As DG..

Distorted For Basically Saying What I Was Thinking..

MM Is Sketchy But I Wanna Believe His Role Claim Is Legit.. Even Though I Slightly Doubt It.

Noz_Bugs & Ganelon Scum

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Should I Exchange Ganelon For You For Trying To Defend Noz Who Hasnt Even Said Shit Since Ive Asked For An Updated Reads List.. Some Time Ago?
    do you see me defending noz?

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

*Ahem* Please Review My Signature..
    Ur Funny...
    Who Is Us?
    @Noz_Bugs Actually Voted For @Ganelon Right Out The Gate And Ganelon Voted For Distorted Originally..
    I Dont Think Ive Ever Actually Claimed A Role Distorted..
    Man I Better Submit My Night Action..
    Ive Been Sharing My Reads All Day..

Town Core..

DG For Requesting Self Vote..

Aamirus Same Reason As DG..

Distorted For Basically Saying What I Was Thinking..

MM Is Sketchy But I Wanna Believe His Role Claim Is Legit.. Even Though I Slightly Doubt It.

Noz_Bugs & Ganelon Scum
    It Even Has A Bow On It..
    Should I Exchange Ganelon For You For Trying To Defend Noz Who Hasnt Even Said Shit Since Ive Asked For An Updated Reads List.. Some Time Ago?
    If You Cant Believe I Have This Bagged And Tagged.. Then GG Town Will Prob Loose..
    Idk Are You Trying To?
    I Already Said That.. Please Review The Last 4 Posts...
    Make That 7 Now..
    What do you mean you explained it?

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316
    Ganelon

personally, Noz hasn't said (anything) pretty much, so I don't really have a read on him.......
    and its not the first time he goes afk either

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Wait when did light officially claim miller?
    he didnt. but from his "breadcrumbing" statements and crap he is sitting here softing it hard. If he isnt miller then he's scum hoping to save softing it for if its needed - if he is town, he will effectively lose us the game.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

The only miller options are Noz, MM, and and light.
    @Noz_Bugz are you miller? @Marshmallow Marshall are you miller?

if neither answer ill flip a damn coin to kill one of them. but prolly end up just killing MM since if he deosnt respond with an answer by EOD, that is 100% his scum meta, and still stands true from the last game as well.

21. ISO #321

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    The only miller options are Noz, MM, and and light.
    @Noz_Bugz are you miller? @Marshmallow Marshall are you miller?

if neither answer ill flip a damn coin to kill one of them. but prolly end up just killing MM since if he deosnt respond with an answer by EOD, that is 100% his scum meta, and still stands true from the last game as well.
    i wrote him off to be town and he isnt posting anymore. i think he may just be coasting on a townread and hoping not to fk it up.

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

who does everyone want to lynch today also?

I was on ganelon, but if MM doesnt respond before EoD I really think changing vote to him is the best option

-vote unvote
    if ANYONE else claims miller, im voting to kill Light. because no town would be doing what he is doing. if he is miller, he is completely destroying any scumhunting or information we could be getting on D1.

24. ISO #324
    Ganelon

who does everyone want to lynch today also?

I was on ganelon, but if MM doesnt respond before EoD I really think changing vote to him is the best option

-vote unvote
    we CANNOT lynch today lol we're voting for Mayor

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326
    Ganelon

Q: What Do Mafias And Pussies Have In Common?

A: One Slip Of The Tongue And Your In Deep Shit..
    -.-

27. ISO #327
    Ganelon

@Distorted why do you think I'm scum? Lol

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sure

You don't have enough posts to say that... and more importantly, you're using the relative inactivity of the game as a reason to post without adding actual content. All you did was question Damus with me, and say you agreed with me and Mag about the Miller strategy. This looks like a scum trying to pocket me/Mag, and even though Damus says things that are completely weird to me, you are straight up SCUMMY. -vote against Aamirus

I think Damus is town who tries to create discussion and has a weird point of view, even if I wouldn't give him mayor at all.
    However, Aamirus is playing like a scum : carefully repeating what other people say, and poking on activity while being "inactive", or more accurately "falsely active", herself.
    @Noz_Bugz what do you think about this?
    @Distorted read the thread before answering, but please add your two cents, too.

~~

I trust Light, he seems to have good intent. That being said, I reiterate my non-trust in him being mayor, so my vote won't go there.

Finished the autosaved post ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

33. ISO #333

Because usually you are analyzing setups a lot and trying to figure out how to exploit them or figure out a strategy to do based on the setup. havnt seen any of it.

are u miller btw?
    He literally DID THAT, though?????? Damus didn't want to talk about the Miller, but Mag and I did. We can't talk about voting systems because that's angleshooting. He did address the Mayor system. I call bullshit.

Also, I already hardclaimed Sheriff (addressing your post mentioning me), and already said that Miller should claim + no town should fakeclaim. Why did you sooo much want a reply to your post, and accused me of "coasting" while I was off BEFORE YOU EVEN STARTED POSTING??? I call bullshit again.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

34. ISO #334

Also, I'm not staying for long for the simple and good reason that it's 9 AM. Don't try to scumpaint me more @Scum storted

FoS on Disto, by the way.

35. ISO #335

Assuming we lynch a town today, how are even supposed to solve a d2 LYLO 3 v 2? me thinx setup unbalanced
    Just difficult.
    Not a lot of room for mistakes on either side
    ^^ welcome to small setups land

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I was talking about the plurality w/o majority thing. I dislike it because it disables hammering, which some might argue to be anti-town (now people can't get lynched midway through the day, so if it were a regular lynch, it would be slightly more difficult to pressure people). Only town can vote for plurality/ect, it's not important because of angleshooting/the fact that only town could've voted for it (and thus they all had town reasons in mind for choosing plurality w/o majority over other systems, so there is no scum motive that can be discerned for hunting).

How is it scummy? I don't understand.

Mayor vote of course, and I don't see why I wouldn't troll about something like this early on

Nothing, it's just a meme :P

I'm not, I'm simply offering ideas. I'm stating what I believe to be the safest venture, mostly because Mayor lynch isn't that hot in this setup.
    [/QUOTE]

I'll put it this way: if we agree that the Mayor should follow consensus, then I won't be mad if he kills someone else anyway if that someone else is Mafia (pref. Framer). However, if they go rogue and end up killing someone who wasn't being widely scumread (without a decent reason), then I'll want them gone.[/QUOTE]

@Distorted that's what you were saying isn't here (or more accurately, that's what follows the setup theory stuff).

Ganelon is being attacked for bullshit reasons by a lot of people, and I'm the only one defending him. He is a quite skilled player. Your votes for mayor should be on him right now, and REALLY NOT on Distorted. @Damus_Graves @aamirus @Noz_Bugz

If you don't want to vote for Mag, AT LEAST don't vote for Disto. Vote for me :P

39. ISO #339
    Ganelon

Because usually you are analyzing setups a lot and trying to figure out how to exploit them or figure out a strategy to do based on the setup. havnt seen any of it.

are u miller btw?
    no, I am 100% NOT miller

40. ISO #340

catch up on the thread, opinion on all the recent posts.
    No u, I just said it's fucking 10 AM (didn't see the hour right lol, I really should sleep and not post here already).
    Interesting. @Marshmallow Marshall

Query.
    Why would scum distorted index so hard on game solving?
    Because that's the only thing Town!Distorted does, and that if he didn't, he would be instantly spotted. His meta forces him to play powerwolf.

41. ISO #341

No u, I just said it's fucking 10 AM (didn't see the hour right lol, I really should sleep and not post here already).

Because that's the only thing Town!Distorted does, and that if he didn't, he would be instantly spotted. His meta forces him to play powerwolf.
    im completely caught up on the thread. are you saying you are? you have no comments about the strategies of everyone being checked? nothing?

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343
    Ganelon

@MM please don't leave, for the first time this game nearly everyone is present D:

also if we're talking about lynch votes, Damus, noz and aamirus in that order
    maybe Kira if he doesn't claim

44. ISO #344

Thank you for accepting the challenge youngling. However, you will need to stay in the thread for longer than 30 seconds in order for us to have a discussion. Unlike you, I am here and ready to discuss with anybody (there's just been nobody else besides me on), so I would say your claims about inactivity are pretty weak.

"all you did was question Damus with me"
    Son, I questioned Damus long before you, and repeatedly, and he just kept dodging/ignoring the question. You piped in about Damus one time (apparently not having read the rest of the thread at the time). The thing I said I agreed with you on is that the Miller should reveal (and again, I had also posted as much BEFORE you said anything about it). So, everything you've claimed to have done I did FIRST. If you want, I can post quotes for you since apparently you're not reading the whole thread (which only has like 10 posts in it? wtf MM?)
    Lol, as much as this is an annoying post, I townread the joking aggressivity.

45. ISO #345
    Ganelon

I think you are overreacting lol

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347
    Ganelon

If you are elected mayor, what will you do with the day 1? lynch, no lynch?
    and lynch ofc, 3v2
    I fear MM may be trying to pocket me, either he is much better at reading me than y'all or he is scum

48. ISO #348
    Ganelon

u dont think its odd that he has u as such a heavy townread?
    no, I think it's fucking odd you guys are scumreading me, therefore he must be scum

49. ISO #349

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    and lynch ofc, 3v2
    I fear MM may be trying to pocket me, either he is much better at reading me than y'all or he is scum
    or u are the framer and he's willing to go all in to save the framer.

but im going to post this now just in case people dont check in sincec we have so many here.

@Light_Yagami @Distorted @Ganelon @Noz_Bugz @Damus_Graves @aamirus @Marshmallow Marshall

OK just in case I cant make it back before EoD:

Since @Light_Yagami is Miller, and no counter claims no reason to check him.
    @Distorted check Damus_Graves @Damus_Graves check Marshmallow Marshall @Marshmallow Marshall check Aamirus @aamirus check Noz_Bugz
    @Noz_Bugs check Distorted

If someone is lynched in there then just switch out that person with @Ganelon . meaning if Noz or MM is lynched, @Ganelon you take their place - so the order should stay the same. but this is CURRENTLY how it stands.

The reason i picked this order is:

I dont see Damus or MM being a team.
    I dont see MM and aamirus being a team
    I dont see aamirus and noz being a team

50. ISO #350

im completely caught up on the thread. are you saying you are? you have no comments about the strategies of everyone being checked? nothing?
    As you can see from my posts, I'm not caught up yet, and I might not do it completely lol.

About everyone being checked, I would prefer to leave the checks to a WIFOM status than to give the framer a plan to frame not their target, but the Sheriff who would check their target (and create their own mafia WIFOM by doing so), assuming that would require a planning of who checks who. The benefits of everyone being checked are very thin, given the strong uncertainity we have about the checks' results.