MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32

Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    GG lol. @Distorted Can you explain me why in the world you thought Mag was scum? I get that you think my meta is what it is not anymore (And I'm going to change it next game because of it, being this game's town martyr wasn't great lol), but mag was ok...

Also, Aamirus... WHY DID YOU CLAIM TO HAVE THE ONLY IMPOSSIBLE GREEN CHECK AS GREEN XD
    on D1 i wasnt sure but how he reacted was towny. on D2 I was 50/50 mag just reacts a lot more when you scumread him. but yeah, my reads were off this game =(

MM, looking at ur "i am town this time" post. i told myself when reading that im never lynching you. That if you are scum, u won with that post and came to terms with it.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    gg man. i was cackling when you lynched MM instead of me lol
    yeah... MM was honestly such a bad mislynch on my part lol.

he just hates when he rolls scum, so i took his frustration and then not posting anymore as a "hes mad hes scum" kinda thing. I literally let that override all his posts in the game =\

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yeah... MM was honestly such a bad mislynch on my part lol.

he just hates when he rolls scum, so i took his frustration and then not posting anymore as a "hes mad hes scum" kinda thing. I literally let that override all his posts in the game =\
    It's ok, you punished yourself with peanut butter

And Noz, you just forgot to follow the scum plan lol... it's not that bad, just don't do it XD
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I will say that the inability to scumhunt very well on day 1 with 'no pressure' was very interesting.
    Honestly this was a scum-favored setup. If they ever picked majority we would have instant won too
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Mag has always had scummy phrasing in his posts in my opinion.
    Marshall defending mag didn’t feel right even though a majority of his posts were Town POV. I had a realization that Aamirus was scum laaaate into the first day and I should have gone deeper into it than the one liner I posted.
    I didn’t read the Distorted and Aamirus interactions well and believed that if one was scum the other had to be as well. That was dumb AF

I skimmed this, i'd have never considered Mag a scum in this game. I was pretty sure aamirus was scum, and i thought noz was town. Distorted was town to me so my poe would have ended up being damus aam and noz. mM i don't recall much about. But i do think everyone played really well this game. Everyone should be happy about their play even tho there were some wrong reads.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....