MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Upon Review Of Day One Ive Come To The Conclusion That Distorted And Ganelon Are Scum...

Especially Since MM Flipped Sheriff Distorted Basically Pointed Out Many Point Where MM Was Town And Then Killed Him Even Though His Original Opinion On The Slot Was Town.. And DG As Well Fipped Sheriff.. Ganelon Never Did Claim A Role When I Asked..
    yeah, ill own up to the MM lynch. I just saw his frustration as him rolling scum again (he hates scum) and just saying w/e to the game when he got pressured. his early stuff was towny.

I got 0 night results back, i take it because damus is dead.

First thing we should check everyones results.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Upon Review Of Day One Ive Come To The Conclusion That Distorted And Ganelon Are Scum...

Especially Since MM Flipped Sheriff Distorted Basically Pointed Out Many Point Where MM Was Town And Then Killed Him Even Though His Original Opinion On The Slot Was Town.. And DG As Well Fipped Sheriff.. Ganelon Never Did Claim A Role When I Asked..
    -.-
    really, what role could I possibly claim when I confirmed I wasn't miller
    also aamirus is town
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

interesting, so both Damus and MM flipped sheriff. would Distorted do what he did as scum? maybe
    aamirus/noz are my strongest suspects though, aamirus was coasting by yesterday, which I do not like one bit
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    this man still hasn't even claimed for real if he's miller or not smh
    interesting, perhaps a subtle discredit of Kira when he was attacking noz

majority is disabled so theres no hammering, might as well
    -vote aamirus

I'm content with this vote. I don't trust Distorted but I trust aamirus/noz even less

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yeah, ill own up to the MM lynch. I just saw his frustration as him rolling scum again (he hates scum) and just saying w/e to the game when he got pressured. his early stuff was towny.

I got 0 night results back, i take it because damus is dead.

First thing we should check everyones results.
    Is The Reason You Got Zero Feed Back Because Ur The Goon That Killed DG...
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I think Light is left alive because they know he will tunnel onto me, like he does every game. Thats the only reason I can think of them leaving a confirmed town alive.
    Ummm Im Not Efe Buddy.. You In Three Posts.. Were So Very Confident That MM Was Town.. And The Only Way Thats Actually Possible.. Is If You Are Scum.. The Way U Said This Is Town MM.. So Much... Makes Me Think You Are Just Trying To.. Bus The Issue On To Another Person..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

Ummm Im Not Efe Buddy.. You In Three Posts.. Were So Very Confident That MM Was Town.. And The Only Way Thats Actually Possible.. Is If You Are Scum.. The Way U Said This Is Town MM.. So Much... Makes Me Think You Are Just Trying To.. Bus The Issue On To Another Person..
    if anything changing one's opinion on someone else's allignment wildly is towny, not scum. scum tend to be more consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    if anything changing one's opinion on someone else's allignment wildly is towny, not scum. scum tend to be more consistent.
    Yeah Originally Yesterday Distorted Was My Strongest Town Read.. Now Hes A Top Scum Read.. And At This Point With 2 Sheriffs Dead Odds Are... The Results Would Be Inconclusive. Either 3 PPL Will Be Showing As Town Or 2 PPL With Show As Scum And 1 As Town.. I Mean The Odds Are Rather Low That Scum Was Actually Found LN..

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    interesting, so both Damus and MM flipped sheriff. would Distorted do what he did as scum? maybe
    aamirus/noz are my strongest suspects though, aamirus was coasting by yesterday, which I do not like one bit
    if you are town, aamirus and noz are 100% scum. so thats where im at with it. i know ill be in ur guys suspect lsit, but i only need to find 1 town between u 3.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.