3 25.00%

3 25.00%

3 25.00%

5 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: my first thread

1. ISO #1

Lightbulb my first thread

hi i'm wondering what is the maximum number of tabs u can have open on the browser before ur phone / computer explodes?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: my first thread

Quote Originally Posted by Da FuZzMeIsTeR View Post
    Just keep opening tabs to find out, boldly go where no man has gone before
    To infinite and beyond, where the phone / computer explodes... DO IT NAZ!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6
    Ganelon

Apple is developing a new Mac Pro computer with 1.5TB of RAM. Once I get my hands on it I'll report back with my results
    (note to self: pretty sure you can use that computer as a fixed flamethrower).

7. ISO #7

well, considering that a google.com page being open adds about 30 mb of ram per page - depending on the phone u use around 100-400 until they start crashing out due to ram caps. however, these numbers were taken on PC so may not translate to mobile. also, considering what else is open ect ect.... Your phone performance will probably be complete crap before you reach that point leading you to either restart or close them out anyways....

just fking close ur damn tabs!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    well, considering that a google.com page being open adds about 30 mb of ram per page - depending on the phone u use around 100-400 until they start crashing out due to ram caps. however, these numbers were taken on PC so may not translate to mobile. also, considering what else is open ect ect.... Your phone performance will probably be complete crap before you reach that point leading you to either restart or close them out anyways....

That is what puny mortals do. Go, naz, and find out!

im a puny mortal
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

Fuck google chrome, it's a shit website
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.