Need bank file
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Need bank file

1. ISO #1

Need bank file

Hi, I recently moved back home from the summer. Part of that is packing my desktop and moving onto a laptop, which I hardly use. Unfortunately, I forgot to transfer my bank file before I did, and now I'm stuck without one. Would it be possible to get my bank file back? Is there a backup? Do you manually create one? Or am I out of luck for the summer until I go back to college?

2. ISO #2

Re: Need bank file

Hey @Torin13

Bank files are created locally upon playing a custom map. Since you have switched to a new device the only way for you to get your points and achievements carried over would be to either manually transfer the bank file to the laptop with a USB stick, or file for a point restore. We can look into doing a point restore if you provide us with your SC2 ID.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Good news and bad news.

Found you in our database, however the latest activity recorded is from 2017 and the points you had at the time was 5454. Since this is the only information we have to go by this is the maximum amount of points we can restore.

Approved for 5454 points, 114 wins, 226 games played

Achievements: Incognito, Happily Ever After, Divine Guidance, Last Of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, License to Kill, Obviously Evil

5. ISO #5

Hm, that is very odd. I know I made a few reports here on this site before, but I can't find those posts. Those might have another SC2 ID (since the ones on this computer and that seem different?)

UPDATE: I found one of my reports in the On-Hold section (see: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-3259955 )

Looked at the replay, and my SC2 ID there is the same. Sad news, but I guess something is better than nothing
    Last edited by Torin13; June 15th, 2019 at 06:24 PM.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

@Torin13 so I looked at the latest replay you uploaded in a report and you had 3594 points. I'm just going to restore you for the original approved amount since I don't think you made a net loss of 2000 points over 2 years.

Re-approved for 5454 points, 114 wins, 226 games played

Achievements: Incognito, Happily Ever After, Divine Guidance, Last Of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, License to Kill, Obviously Evil

Please provide a time for us to restore your points for you, or jump in our discord and @Point Restore to sort it out. I suggest using our discord as it is easier and you can get in contact with other staff members available quicker

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10