Hello all,

Yes I AM ALIVE. The HBIC does not die.

I am going to condense this story of over a month into one short thing.

True story: Last month I was transferred interstate for work, and noticed my housemate was being dodgy/not paying bills/refusing to show me electricity bills. 2nd time this has happened.

Finally had enough when he only gives me $400/1200 for rent. Meaning I had to pay 2 grand. He claims it's from our electricity bills (lol as if).

I ask to see bills. He says that is fine. I call energy company- it's in his name, won't tell me anything. I cc him in the e-mail.

He goes berserk (remember I am interstate), accusing me of trying to access his financial info/credit card info/ every other info on the planet.

Me: I just want to see a bill..........

2 weeks later: Return to apartment- walking on eggshells coz he is crazy- secretly this entire time have been getting landlord to evict him (she hates him too because he is a druggie loser, and I prove he is not paying rent).

Our lease expires Jun 15th- I resign with another mate- she evicts "both of us" (little does he know I keep the property).

Fast forward Sunday 3 weeks ago.............

Shit gets real

In the middle of cooking dinner- HOUSEMATE GOES BERSERK. Starts threatening to kill me and blah blah blah. Anyway had to get cops, and move into a hotel for 3 weeks because he went psychotic.

Could not step foot into apartment for 3 weeks (he finally left saturday), one week early. Took internet and everything.

Shit is fucked.

Hopefully have internet by latest tomorrow/today re set up.

Moral of the story: I could not play mafia for over a month. and I'm ALIVE

i hope you all missed me.

and ur gay boy fuuton is back.

xoxoxo