{Watch List} TaaK: 1-S2-1-275185
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

TaaK: 1-S2-1-275185

To whom it may concern,

Please consider reviewing my report regarding the player below.

Account Name: TaaK
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-275185

Crimes Committed: Leave train, role quit

Summary:

This guy seems to have some sort of problem with me, making wild accusations and generally exhibiting a poor attitude towards the game when I am in it. He will leave train, role quit, or do anything really to discredit the game when I am in it. Not to mention lobby trolling.

I'm including two replays as evidence and I plan to include more as they come up.

taak.SC2Replay
    taak2.SC2Replay

Please consider reviewing the information and determining if this is in violation of the rules. Thank you.

2. ISO #2

Re: TaaK: 1-S2-1-275185

Replay 1:
    As soon as the game loads in, Taak leaves the game, which triggers everybody else to leave. He says nothing.

Decision:
    Ignored. A leave train may have occurred after he left the game but he made no efforts to encourage anybody else to leave. In fact, he left before a setup was even selected. Also, there were already only 14 players in the game for some reason.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

ID Verification:
    Taak: 1-S2-1-275185 Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
    Taak: Control 4

Summary
    As soon as roles are revealed Taak leaves the game.

Was the game result altered?
    Maybe. Jailor is a powerful role to lose for the town and the town ended up losing this game.

Player Offenses
    Taak: Rolequitting

Previous Offenses
    Taak: Two previous rolequits from 2019 and 2016 - On Hold

Recommended Action
    Taak: WL X2

Additional Notes
    Simple rolequit.

Thanks for your report!

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

I appeal this decision. I have read the appeal instructions and I understand that if your appeal is found to be frivolous, staff may double your punishment.

Etheopian was the initial troll in SC2Mafia, and was one of the originals to kick people out of lobbies before you can select a lobby. This report is baseless, I did not conduct a leave train. I did not ask anyone to leave with me. This is my first offense, the other reported offense is in 2016 which I have no recollection of, but is likely due to faulty internet. Please remove myself from the watchlist.

Thanks,
    TaaK

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by taak View Post
    I appeal this decision. I have read the appeal instructions and I understand that if your appeal is found to be frivolous, staff may double your punishment.

Etheopian was the initial troll in SC2Mafia, and was one of the originals to kick people out of lobbies before you can select a lobby. This report is baseless, I did not conduct a leave train. I did not ask anyone to leave with me. This is my first offense, the other reported offense is in 2016 which I have no recollection of, but is likely due to faulty internet. Please remove myself from the watchlist.

Thanks,
    TaaK
    @taak
    The leavetrain report was marked as ignored as you can see above. The second replay was a clear-cut rolequit which is what you were WL for. Do you want to appeal that?

7. ISO #7