Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Unhappy Lawiez 1-S2-1-2221657

Intentional Gamethrowing / Griefing from Lawiez

Lawiez
    1-S2-1-2221657
    Player 13: Ettore Giorgi

Starts off giving the role of a fellow mafia member and voting against him. After the game was won due to said mafia member convincing the mayor to vote with him, Lawiez proceeds to suicide on the confirmed veteran, after the gf had already died to him.
    most likely nothing will be done about this seeing the amount of points that he has and considering hes a "friend" of some of the forum guys, but it was worth a shot.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Lawiez 1-S2-1-2221657

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Lawiez: 1-S2-1-2221657 Correct.

Respective Hotkeys
    Lawiez: 7

Previous Offenses
    WL*6 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=2221657
    WL*2 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-s2-1-2221657
    WL*2 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=2221657

Summary
    Lawiez roles consort in slot 13 with name Ettore Giorgi

Day 3:
    (6T;3M;1NK;2NR)
    #13: sheriff here, 15 is a member of the mafia(beguiler)
    #5(mayor) then revealed, and #13 claimed sheriff

Night 3:
    #15 called #13 "threw the game"
    #13: it's called strategy
    #6(gf) chose to kill #12

Day 4:
    #6 died to vet

Night 5:
    (mayor, vet;2M)
    #13 went to kill 12, and subsequently died to vet.

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes. If #13 went to kill mayor, mafia would have won the game.

Player Offenses
    Lawiez: Intentional gmaethrowing

Recommended Action
    Fourth offense of intentional gamethrowing is permban. I want an admin to recommend to punishment

Additional Notes
    Calling 15 a mafia can't be classified as "gamethrowing" just by it self. However, doing so on day 3 without anyone question the legitimacy of either party though, is suspicious. Furthermore, suiciding onto confirmed vet is too much.
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by DJarJar; June 22nd, 2019 at 08:51 PM.
    the Jester Leader

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Reemus View Post
    As you can see, being considered a friend of the establishment does give you an edge against the rules and laws of it.
    The initial punishment recommendation was without acknowledging that each of the 3 listed previous punishment threads were all from 2017 or earlier. The player does have a report from 2019 on him and hence received the WL X4 as opposed to the WL X2 that a single gamethrow would normally earn.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #7

Watch the replay again, and read 15's chat. He threatens to report N1, why? just a dick.

As mod mentioned, revealing 13 as mafia is not throwing. As i mentioned in game, i was using this tactic to buy town credibility.

At the end of the game, i had a choice of mayor or vet. I chose vet, assuming his alerts were used up. was it an intentional throw? just because there was a higher chance of a win with kliling mayor does NOT mean there was a 0 chance to win by killing the vet.

Taking into account 15's general ass behavior since n1, i've had enough of his "i have color name so i'm better than everyone" attitude. This is at worst a reactionary throw.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

The accused made the following points in his appeal.

Watch the replay again, and read 15's chat. He threatens to report N1, why? just a dick.
    Unfortunately, this means nothing. He could just be bossy. As long as he doesn't take any actions that affect the game, then he can say whatever he wants.

As mod mentioned, revealing 13 as mafia is not throwing. As i mentioned in game, i was using this tactic to buy town credibility.
    This is fine. You did gain credibility with mayor.

At the end of the game, i had a choice of mayor or vet. I chose vet, assuming his alerts were used up. was it an intentional throw? just because there was a higher chance of a win with kliling mayor does NOT mean there was a 0 chance to win by killing the vet.
    This is not fine... Seems like you were trying to pull a stunt to simply get back at 15. Targeting mayor will give you a 100% chance of winning. Targeting veteran will give you less than 100% chance of winning.
    You can't say that targeting veteran was "smart play". It's not "high risk high reward play". There is nothing that justifies this action besides your feud with 15.

I'm tuning your crime down to greifing. This won't change the WLx4 that you currently have, but it might give you some leniency in the future depending on who reviews your report.

Crimes Commited:
    Greifing

Recommended Punishiment:
    Maintained WLx4
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.