[Abandoned] S-FM Jester Town
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM Jester Town

THIS SETUP IS A FUCKING JOKE PEOPLE, CHILL OUT, K?

Roles:
    Jester
    Jester
    Jester
    Jester
    Jester
    Jester
    Jester

Jester Redirect0r
    Jester Redirect0r

Evil Jester
    Evil Jester
    Evil Jester

Rolecards:

Evil Jester: After you lynched, you can choose who will die in this night from dumbassery. Evil plan to make people dumbass!!!
    GOAL: ELMINATE DA JESTERS AND THEIR REDIRECT0RS YOU MOTHERFUCKING CUNT!!!
    Jester: You're a fucking clown. You will make person kill himself because he became dumb as you.
    GOAL: SURVIVE AND LYNCH DA EVIL JESTERS YOU MOTHERFUCKING CUNT!!!
    Jester Redirect0r: Ok you can do something except being a fucking clown. You can redirect the dumbassery to another player so he dies instead of your target. If you're lynched you still make someone die from your dumbassery.
    GOAL: SURVIVE AND LYNCH DA EVIL JESTERS YOU MOTHERFUCKING CUNT!!!
    OoO:
    Jester Redirect0r
    Evil Jester/Jester, only 1 person can be lynched lol.

Other rules are set by the host (if this dumb setup will ever be hosted lmao, if it will, then i think it will be in CircleJerk or General Discussion)
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; June 5th, 2019 at 10:58 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: ArseholePUNCHultraGAY: SUPERDUPERMEGADUMBASSERY eeeeskereee TITS BUTT spinners with fidget & mor

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Hmm, this seems fairly generic the way it's currently looking. I'd suggesting adding in a bunch of names to give this a unique and personalized feel and also have it qualify for Horrendous Content.
    Agreed ;)

Jesters look like they can kill anyone at any time, but I assume it's not true?

"Jesters" having to survive (AKA Citizens with the Vengeful modifier) can cause people to just vengekill... anyone, since they already lost. That's a major issue.

A setup with all roles being vengeful was already played on here, and the conclusion was that it was best to lynch weak town reads in order to get rid of a null slot, and make them kill a high scumread. The game becomes really weird, and reading people becomes less important in a way; this kind of setup was not enjoyed. It was hosted on other sites more than once, and I don't think people ever enjoyed themselves in these games (at least not to the extent of other setups). This would need some twist to fix that issue, potentially doctor-like roles or the reduction of the vengeful amount.

Very important : Phase lenght? Is there a night? A nightkill? A scum chat?
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; June 5th, 2019 at 11:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Re: S-FM Jester Town

I edited the thread name to a more appropriate one; please edit the setup itself to be suitable for this section, this is not Circlejerk. @Arsonist
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7