User Tag List

1. ISO #1

SquadronMan: 1-S2-1-8557789

Account Name: Intaro
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4475486
    In-Game Name: death to american nazi country

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Your Account Name: david
    Summary: It was just a regular game I was triad admin but then day 2 mayor reveals and immediately Intaro says 8 is dragon head without any proof. 8 ends up dying to lynch and I decide I will visit him N2 since I was admin I was going to find his role and maybe he was a detective or lookout. I end up dying to him because he was a veteran.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: intaro: 1-S2-1-4475486

Players to be reviewed:
    Intaro: 1-S2-1-4475486

This guy has one gimmick: He spams "STAR CITIZEN" and when trialed talk about marketing stuff. He has always done this. When marshall reveals, he spams still and never pms marshall.
    He was bg who didn't do an action n1, and thankfully defending the right person n2"

Crime: Greifing (4th report of him doing the exact same thing)
    Recommended Action: Banlist x2

Intaro: 1-S2-1-4475486
    Intaro starts by preferring Jester and Veteran. Nothing surprising here. He usually have jailor in there too. He gets Veteran and is 3 with the name "death to American Nazi country"

Day 1:
    he spams "death to you fuckers degenerate bastards"

Night 1:
    He alerts. Kills no one.

Day 2: 3 pms 9 the revealed mayor his role of vet. Soon after he spams "8". "8=America"
    4 the spammer (above) is trialed first, and innoed.

1 is trialed next. During trial 3 spams "lynch 8 the dh. lynch 8 the dh. lynch 8 the dh"
    1 is innoed and 8 is trialed next and gives a weird lw of a detective claim. He is lynched.

Night 2:
    3 alerts and kills admin. At that point only the neutral killing remains.

Recommended action: Ignored

Comments:
    Let me explain what happens in intaro case. Intaro uses a toxic play style. He will usually prefer jailor and veteran. If he is jailor, he will exe his target n1. If he is veteran, he will accuse someone randomly at day 2. It doesn't matter if they flip town or not, his goal is to have someone visit him the next night just so that he can confirm himself.

In this replay, this ends up working because 8 didn't defend properly and he kills admin. Don't be discouraged, If you have more replays of him harming town with this playstyle, that can backfire on him.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4