Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 1825

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @MafiaMenace lol ur plan still worked, just in a different way xD i thought we were giving scumteam the win haha
    nah
    it worked perfectly

my minimum goal was to buy time and hopefully youd go to someone else
    my highest goal was for the direction to be completely swayed and for stealth to be hanged

2. ISO #1802

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @MafiaMenace

Did you enjoy the game?
    I am personally looking forward to more games with you and @Noz_Bugz

I love new faces and the styles they bring to the game. Plus you both were very smooth to talk to which is always an added bonus.
    Unlike @Distorted and @blinkskater who ALWAYS wanna scumread me, but mostly love to argue :P
    fuck now i have expectations i need to meet. time to disappear once again Forreal tho I am a bit shocked to see you want me to play more, thought i was the equivalent of a dumpster fire behind that one shady building you see on your commute to work
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

3. ISO #1803

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    fuck now i have expectations i need to meet. time to disappear once again Forreal tho I am a bit shocked to see you want me to play more, thought i was the equivalent of a dumpster fire behind that one shady building you see on your commute to work
    Will it be a surprise if I say you don't think highly enough of yourself? :P

And yes, you have expectations to meet now hehehe... Try to pressure people next game, ask questions, show what seems to be bullshit to you (illogical, manipulative, etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I’m actually excited to roll scum with Marshall in the future
    Same here... but I would prefer to just be town with you next game lol. 3 scum games in a row (off-site games included) is sad for someone who prefers town...

P.S. Nice post for my sig this game
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1806

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Will it be a surprise if I say you don't think highly enough of yourself? :P

And yes, you have expectations to meet now hehehe... Try to pressure people next game, ask questions, show what seems to be bullshit to you (illogical, manipulative, etc.)
    No shit lol. a good 90% of my humor is shitting on myself lol. Also MM you say that like i know wtf to do im really dumb you seem to forget
    ~Kanye West

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

No shit lol. a good 90% of my humor is shitting on myself lol. Also MM you say that like i know wtf to do im really dumb you seem to forget
    Thinking you're trash won't make you improve, though... BE THE BEST PANDA PLAYER IN THE WORLD

it's not that hard, there's just one

9. ISO #1809

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Thinking you're trash won't make you improve, though... BE THE BEST PANDA PLAYER IN THE WORLD

it's not that hard, there's just one
    by that logic im also the worst panda player in the world
    ~Kanye West

10. ISO #1810

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    However, My Squishy did excellent in coming back in after his real life hiatus and turning things around and getting the town to question themselves.He even almost won it all by himself. Unfortunately, SB16 couldn't play anymore, and that really crippled the mafia's chances of winning. Trust me when I say I was trying very hard to find someone to replace in. Secondpassing wasn't answering me and I was frantically asking a couple people. I even Asked Arrow lol, which btw thanks for saying you'd be able to do it sir! Mike also would of replaced in, but by the time he was ready to play you guys already lynched SB16 xD. I also want to add that I give props to Wiisp for trying his best this game! And sorry the game was so hard for you... ;/
    I'm sorry I'm sorry D:

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

15. ISO #1815

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I'm sorry I'm sorry D:
    Don't worry Hun ;3

Do answer my last PM to you though as I'd like to keep in touch with you!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

16. ISO #1816

by that logic im also the worst panda player in the world
    Why did I know you'd say this

17. ISO #1817

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Why are all the first letters of your words capitalized?
    Because Every Word He Says Is A Title @Light_Yagami

It would still be nice if you could stop that lol. At least when you're town ;)

18. ISO #1818

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I still want proof that Yagami and Efe aren’t the same person or twins
    ...they have two accounts, what do you need more??

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

Btw, here's the scumchat, which was really underused, and was more of a monologue from myself that was for my potential replace teammate / for the future readers...

https://discord.gg/kYXWxBw

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825