{Permanently Banned} Hacker: 1-S2-1-5992538
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Hacker: 1-S2-1-5992538

To whom it may concern,

Please consider reviewing my report regarding the player below.

Account Name: Hacker
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5992538
    In-Game Name: FUCKING HORNY

Crimes Committed: Gamethrow, Griefing, 3rd Party

Your Account Name:
    Summary: Hacker (Jailor) randomly jails and executes without question or reason for suspicion. This cost us two town members. Hacker pauses the game obnoxiously at key times during the gameplay, perhaps to signal something to a 3rd party. When Marshall reveals, Hacker (Jailor) tries to incite disorder and prevent the town from organizing. Hacker's misinformation and false claims lead to one more town member being lynched. After this Hacker (still Jailor) continues to make misleading statements and actions to further confuse the town. Although the outcome of the game was not affected, Hacker's actions lead the town to near-defeat.

I recognize when a player makes an honest mistake. People make mistakes all the time including myself. However it is clear that Hacker joined the game with the intention to play against his role's win condition. He is an unpleasant person to play the game with. His name alone says something about the quality of his character.

hacker gamethrow.SC2Replay

Please consider reviewing the information and determining if this is in violation of the rules. Thank you.

2. ISO #2

Re: Hacker: 1-S2-1-5992538

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Hacker:Correct. 1-S2-1-5992538

Players Added to Report

Respective Hotkeys

Previous Offenses
    Since it's hard to list all his reports, I will only list the crimes, and punishments he was evicted of:
    Crimes:
    Lag Cheating
    Name Abuse
    Attempting to gamethrow ( I guess we call it greifing now)
    Greifing
    Reactionary Gamethrowing
    Intentional Gamethrowing
    Pretending to Hack
    Inciting Leave Train
    Punishments:
    On-hold, Watchlist x2, Watchlist x4, Banlist x2, Banlist x4, Permaban, Pointban

I believe Name abuse and greifing will be the most relevant ones to this report.

Before I start reviewing I would like to mention that Hacker has received a final warning from Arrow. If found guilty, I expect a permanent ban.

Game:
    Setup:
    Hacker prefers Marshall, Jailor, Veteran as usual. He types -repick and -default (even though host made a typical save)
    "Repick this fag". Game starts successfully.

Hacker chooses the name FUCKING HORNY and is Jailor at 2.

Day 1:
    As I expected, Hacker immediately decides to jail 9, the only colored name in the game. I suppose this is not considered a witch hunting case, although it comes very close. Not a big deal since his target is beguiler.

Night 1:
    2 immediately decides to execute 9.

9: " lamo fag Doc here"
    2: "Suck my fat cock bitch" In blue colors.

2 leaves the lw : " 9's daughter got raped" again in blue colors.

Day 2:
    9 the beguiler is the only dead person.

2 says "Red is mafia" and votes 1 the bodyguard. Weird, because jailor would be up to jailing someone instead. 1 reaches 7 votes. "slow vote on 1 the mafia"
    2 changes his jail decision to 3 who is doctor

Night 2:
    2 immediately decides to execute 3
    3: " dogtor. Saved 12 last night." (Which he did. 12 claimed to be healed and was attacked by sk on day 2)
    2 ignores that and updates his lw "3 and 9's daughters got raped"

3: "Really? I'm watching replay"

Day 3:
    3 the doctor is exed, and 8 the consort dies by sk. The consort leaves the lw "N1 11". (which means 11 is not sk). 2 says "11 is the sk". 2 decides to jail 11.

2 and couple others vote 11. the others suggests that jailor jails. 2 says "get 11 holy shit"

Night 3:
    11 is Frinckles. He is investigator.

11: "Sup. Assuming you're Hacker"
    2 decides to execute 11.
    11: "Okay"
    11: "Inv| N1 4RB | N2: 4(Kidnap)"
    2: "Nope"

2 updates his lw with the same thing as before adding 11 to it.

Day 4:
    Here is where things gets interesting.

7 the Marshall reveals. 2 pms him "Jailor here executed 9,3, and 11".
    7 decides to lynch 13 the serial killer, who claimed doctor.

2 starts voting on 1(bg). "let's get 1. 1 is red. Mafia is red". 7 says "stfu blue" . 2 says "let's go for the memes" "green I will fuck you over if you don't vote 1"
    7 decides to lynch 15 but the day came to an end.

Night 4: Not relevant.

Day 5:
    1 is killed and is bg. 2 says "1 is clearly bg"
    2 says "get 7 his lw says it all" "4, 7, 14 are evil"

2 starts a vote on 5 the sheriff. 2 says "this marshall is afk oh my god". 7 says "I'm reading logs", which he was. 2 pms 15 "dude vote 5 up"

7 decides to vote 5 up. 5 the sheriff gives a meh lw while afking n2 and is lynched.

7 pms 2 "Whats your role and lw again? 2 replies "I told you already" "go find it yourself" . 7 says "tell me again". 2 refuse to give a simple answer and tell marshall to check the logs.

2 pms 7 "Fuck you nigger cunt"

Night 5: Not relevant.

Day 6"
    2"this marshall lynched the confirmed sheriff. I have no faith in him"

Some bickering happens between 15 and 2. 2 tries to lynch 15, but 14 defends him and he changes his vote to 12.
    Marshall tries to lynch 14, but day ends.

2 spams go fuck yourself" publicly.
    2 decides to jail 12.

Night 6:
    12 claims survivor, but 2 is out of exes. he leaves the lw 12 is not survivor"

Day 7:
    2 spams "NO GF ATTACK 12 IS GF I JAILED HIS ASS"

12 is voted. 2 says "no role and lw guilty this gf". 12 is lynched as survivor.

Night 7:
    2 leaves the lw "it's either 15 or 10".

Day 8:
    The roles so far are: 2 Jailor, 4 Jailor, 7 Marshall, 10 GF, 6 Witch, 15 investigator.

2 says " oh my god I was attacked and healed". He was not attacked or healed. He lies about this for some reason, and doesn't bother PMing marshall that he is lying.
    2 says "get 10".

but changes his accusation to 15 (because witch made 15 target 2 making 6 having kidnap and murder). A difference of opinion happens and no one is voted. 2 and 15 are against each other.
    2 decides to jail 15.

Night 8:
    15 is jailed. But 10 is also jailed by 4.

Day 9:
    2 spams "NO GF ATTACK 15 IS THE GF MARSHALL VOTE HIM UP"

2 wants to vote 15. marshall wants to vote 6. 4 jails 10. Day ends. 2 uses blue text through the day.

Night 9:
    10 and 15 are jailed. 2 uses blue text to confirm himself to 15.

Day 10:
    Marshall asks 2 if he jailed 15. 2 replies" I'm done talking to you 7. fuck you".

Marshall votes 15, but 4 and thankfully witch doesn't vote 15. 4 doesn't vote 15 because he is afk

Night 10:
    4 doesn't jail 10 this night. 10 was about to shoot 7, but reconsiders. 2 jails 15.

Day 11:
    The game goes into secret ballot so I'm unsure who is voting who.
    3-3 ties between 2 and 15. until 15 is lynches the third time with 3-2.

Day 12:
    6 the witch is killed by mafia (thankfully). lots of anger between townies and no one is voted. 4 jails and exe 10.

[/COLOR]Was the Game Result altered?
    No, but not because of town competence.

Player Offenses
    Hacker:
    Chat Abuse (Using blue text in and out of jail. Whether it affected the game or not, this is chat abuse)
    Greifing (Being antagonistic towards everyone including marshall. Lying to marshall about getting attacked and healed and refusing him to remind him of his role, and almost driving him into reactionary gamethrowing).
    Also executing 3 who had a nice defense in jail, but I doubt other staff will care.

Recommended Action
    Permaban

Additional Notes
    Considering Hacker has been struck with a point ban for name abuse, it would be useless to give him another one since he knows the crime. An actual punishment should take its place. That is a permaban considering his history. I expect Arrow to have the same opinion unless something changes.
    Last edited by MrMostache; May 30th, 2019 at 07:48 AM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3