{Ban List} MVPGenius 1-S2-1-3485118
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

MVPGenius 1-S2-1-3485118

MVPGenius 1-S2-1-3485118 (7 in replay) and BlackRose 1-S2-1-6744241 (4 in replay) Game Throwing. MVPG also supreme flaming and spam, I guess, muted him d1 due to flaming and spam, assume it continued.

Watch the replay, if even this sort of shit is tolerated, then I have no hope for sc2 mafia.

As for throwing, he(MVPG), as town, claimed that a town killed the afk/-suicide town, just for starters. Just watch the replay.

Not sure if the disguiser, game threw, but he definitely did spam+flame.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: MVPGenius 1-S2-1-3485118

SC ID VERIFICATION
    MVP:Correct. 1-S2-1-3485118

Players Added to Report
    Blackrose: 1-S2-1-6744241
    JMH: 1-S2-1-4569250

Respective Hotkeys
    MVP: ctrl+3
    Blackrose: ctrl+1
    JMH: ctrl +6

Previous Offenses
    MVP: Greifing/Lag Cheating/ Rolequtting. Last applied punishment is WLx4
    blackrose: None
    JMH: none

Game:
    Ironfist is 3 the vigilante. MVP is 7 the lookout. blackrose is 4 the doctor. JMH is 1 the disguiser.

Day 1:
    1 starts spamming "John cena is a piece of shit". 3 says "the command is -mute 1". 3 mutes 1.
    7 starts spamming "niggers smell". 3 mutes him as well. and says "and -mute 7"

Night 1:
    7 watches himself and see no one visited him. 4 heals 3. 2 (lookout) quits the game.

Day 2:
    1 continues his spam.
    7 spams "N1 2vb3". 2 died by suicide. 3 still have 7 and 1 muted so he doesn't listen to this.
    9 quits the game too.

3 is trialed. He claims bg . he is innoed 3-3 and could have been killed if mafia voted guilty.
    3 thinks it's 4 who is accusing him.

Night 2:
    5 the busdriver busses himself with 4. 4 heals 11. 3 tries to shoots 4 (ends up shooting 5). 7 watches 4 and sees that 5 and 3 visited him . and 1 disguises as 9(auditor) who left the game.

Day 3:
    Busdriver is shot by vigilante. 7 says "N2 5vb3". which is not what he saw. according to what he saw, 3 is actually not a killer or confirmed vigilante.
    3 is lynched. 7 pms 3 "Don't ever mute you me you dumb prick". This confirms his intentions. Of course, 3 doesn't really see the message.
    3 also says that claiming bg helps take fire away from evils.

When 7 dies, he leaves a lw "niggers smell".

Triad wins at the end. 2v2 and jailor is out of executions.

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, in fact couple of people thought 7 was evil.

Player Offenses
    MVP: Intentional-Gamethrowing
    BlackRose: None
    JMH: None

Recommended Action
    MVP 1-S2-1-3485118 2x Banlist

Additional Notes
    MVP has reached the point of banlist. JMH stopped spamming after he disguised. Blackrose played the game normally. He was simply following false leads unknowingly.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3