S-FM: Judgment Vs. GROUP
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM: Judgment Vs. GROUP

Welcome to Academy City, fellow espers! Where the level of scientific development surpasses the surrounding areas by at least 10-20 years.

Roles:

Teleport
    Teleport
    Teleport
    Teleport
    Teleport
    AIM Stalker
    AIM Stalker
    Insulation
    Insulation

Move Point
    Measure Heart
    Synchrotron

Accelerator

Role Cards:

You are an esper with the powers of Teleport! You are a member of Judgment who seeks to keep order in Academy City. You may switch two people at night, and thus, anyone targetting one person will now unbeknownst target the other. The people teleported will be notified. You may teleport yourself. You win upon subduing all members of GROUP and Accelerator.

You are an esper with the powers of AIM Stalker! You are a member of Judgment who seeks to keep order in Academy City. You may follow one person at night and see who s/he visits. If you visit a teleporter who switches himself/herself, you will not be notified that the teleporter visited himself and will only see the teleporter visit the person whom he was switched with. If you try to follow Move Point, you will receive a notification that your target did not visit anyone. You win upon subduing all members of GROUP and Accelerator.

You are an esper with the powers of Insulation! You are a member of Judgment who seeks to keep order in Academy City. You may roleblock one person at night. The person will be notified s/he was roleblocked. If you roleblock Accelerator, you will fail, but you will not be notified that you failed. You win upon subduing all members of GROUP and Accelerator.

You are an esper with the powers of Move Point! You are a member of GROUP, an underground organization who performs illegal activities within Academy City. You may switch two people at night, and thus, anyone targetting one person will now unbeknownst target the other. The people teleported will NOT be notified. You may teleport yourself. You cannot be detected by the AIM Stalker, even if you are sent to kill. You win upon killing all Judgment members and Accelerator.

You are an esper with the powers of Measure Heart! You are a member of GROUP, an underground organization who performs illegal activities within Academy City. You may witch a person to visit another person or yourself. If you witch a teleporter, you will automatically witch that person to switch himself/herself with one other person. The person witched will be notified they were witched. You may not witch a person to visit himself/herself. You win upon killing all Judgment members and Accelerator.

You are an esper with the powers of Synchrotron! You are a member of GROUP, an underground organization who performs illegal activities within Academy City. You may plant an aluminum bomb in front of someone's house. If you choose to detonate it at night, you may choose to make it a big explosion or a small explosion. If you choose a big explosion, if the person you chose performs a night action and if anyone visits that person, all said people will die that night. You will also die. If you choose a small explosion, the person you chose and anyone who visits that person will be put into a randomizer, and one person out of the pool will die. You will not die if you choose this option. If you choose to detonate it during the day, only the person whom you planted the bomb will die. The person's identity and Last Will shall be revealed immediately afterward. You win upon killing all Judgment members and Accelerator.

You are Accelerator! You were once a member of GROUP, but you left afterward. You seek to be the strongest Esper in Academy City and will stop at nothing to obtain that title. You may kill one person per night. If GROUP attacks you, you will automatically switch your attack target to the GROUP member who assaulted you. You cannot be killed at night. You cannot be roleblocked. You, however, can be killed if the Synchrotron esper plants a bomb on you and detonate during the day. Your goal is to be the last surviving person.

Order of operations:
    Insulation roleblocks
    Measure Heart witches
    AIM Stalker follows
    Teleport/Move Point switches
    Accelerator kills/ GROUP kill
    Synchrotron detonates
    (I'm not sure if this is right, but basically, the kill comes after almost all other actions.)

Description:
    I basically thought of a setup where it'll be difficult pinpointing where attacks come from. There is always the chance that GROUP and Accelerator may end up attacking someone they didn't mean to because of the vast number of Teleporters in this game. Role claiming is possible, but tracing the attacks back to where it came from will be a chore in itself. I'm unsure of balance, but it'd be great if there were some feedback regarding that.

Theme: This is an anime theme, heh, loosely based off the anime To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, translated as A Certain Scientific Railgun. Unfortunately, Accelerator is the only character that has a name attached to it. The rest are kind of just anonymous.

Qualifications: M-FMI, M-FMII, M-FMIII, M-FMIV.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM: Judgment Vs. GROUP

No it's hilarious
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: S-FM: Judgment Vs. GROUP

I thought it would be interesting to host something that the host herself would enjoy seeing, heh. Aka, mass chaos via switching. I've created a task for myself of untangling this bus driving mess, but I'd figured it'd be amusing at the very least, and I'm up for the challenge since I have the time now.

I was actually going to make it 8 bus drivers and 3 Mafia and 1 SK lol. And then I got carried away with the anime theme, and that's how it ended up like this. The night attacks will be like shuffling cards, heh. So this game, from the town's perspective, would be pretty reliant upon scum reads. Mafia, good luck lol.

7. ISO #7