Lost all my points
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Lost all my points

https://www.sc2mafia.com/replayextrac...-20-132958.xml

I found this file from late 2017 which has you approved for 6964 points, 198 games played, 86 wins.

Achievements: 9,11,13,14,15,16,17, 25,27,28, 41

Send a message in discord to @point restore with a link to this thread to link up with somebody because a mod has to manually add this stuff to you inside of a game of mafia.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by lakij v3 View Post
    Yes,I am...been so long,no admins online,available,etc.Only keepers playing the game which can't restore my points,so would like to get them back when possible.
    You need to be proactive and join our discord channel and send a message to @point restore to hook up with an in-game admin. There are usually several on during the evening hours of US eastern time zone, but you can try anytime.

6 players have gotten their points restored since you were approved so perhaps take some responsibiity for yourself.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #6

I have posted the link and pinged,as I was told,but during that day and the following week,every time I said something about it,nobody seems to either be online,care or ignore in general.I am unsure of which of these is the reason,but it doesn't matter anyway.I'm on CEST time and I am usually on computer(and discord) from about 9:00 - 24:00,so saying I'm not taking responsibility is absolutely incorrect.I have also messaged keeper-rank staff in game who told me they can't do anything about it,so that excludes not asking staff,as they could've forwarded it if nothing.Will try posting the link again and ping.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8