Register

User Tag List

Thread: R&D Re-opening

Post R&D Re-opening

Hey everyone. Quick introduction for those who don't know me yet -- I'm Frinckles and I've been spending a lot of time working on the SC2Mafia map learning how everything ticks. I thought it'd be a good time to clean up and re-open R&D to new suggestions for everything related to the mod -- roles, balance or anything in-between.

Balancing any game is always a contentious topic (as a few people have shown me already) so I'll be taking the time to listen to your opinions on what should and shouldn't be put into the game. Just be respectful and understand that things can't always be created and implemented overnight depending on scope. That said, a priority of mine is creating new content in an efficient and thorough way.

One of the reasons I asked for this opportunity in the first place was because like many of you, I'm a big fan of mafia and I wanted to see some new things added to the game to make it feel new and exciting again. There's a ton of different avenues we could explore to do just that and I really want to hear what you guys are thinking as well so feel free to start a discussion!
    Last edited by Frinckles; May 12th, 2019 at 10:32 AM.