{Watch List} Lawiez: 1-S2-1-2221657, NumberOneUsa: 1-S2-1-616590
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Lawiez: 1-S2-1-2221657, NumberOneUsa: 1-S2-1-616590

Gamethrow slash teaming from Lawies

Day 4-5
    3 towns vs 1 judge, lawies suicide for no reason to give judge win. He didnt know i was going to exec 10
    he put suicide on before the night begun.

player 11 Freeclicks judge - 1-S2-1-9758134
    Player 6 Lawies detective - 1-S2-1-2221657

Didn't check if they were teaming in the replay cuz im tired but if not, its gamethrow.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

Re: lawiez

Day 4:
    1 is souleater the jailor, 6 is Lawiez the detective. 10 is veteran and 11 is judge (With a court)

6 decided to trail 11 because he suspects him to be the judge from his night check. 10 claims he is veteran who was bmed last night (bm died to veteran). 11 claims veteran.

1 doesn't publicly claim, but he pms 11 "I'm jailor, who do you think is it?". (I'm unsure why he decides to trust 11 that much over the other two).
    Both 10 and 6 votes 11, but 1 decides to jail 10. The day ends, and 6 decides to suicide and delete his lw.

Night 4:
    1 says "Let's see if judge talks". Judge doesn't talk. and then 1 decides to execute 10.

Day 5:
    6 suicided and 10 is exed. Judge wins the game.

Was the game result altered?
    Not at all. The moment jailor decided to exe, he gave judge a chance of 2v1 situation where he can instantly court someone.
    Lawiez actions would be considered reactionary gamethrowing. However, considering 1 decided to play risky and exe 10, he still gave judge the win anyway even if 6 didn't suicide.

Recommended Action:
    Ignored.

Comments:
    There is definitely no outside communication involved. 6 wanted to lynch 11. The recommended action is based on the result of the game.
    Last edited by MrMostache; May 8th, 2019 at 06:42 AM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

If he didn't suicide, you would have executed the veteran anyway, while judge courts one of you next day.
    He wanted to lynch the judge 11, you were the only one who didn't vote on judge, and for some reason trusted him. I'm sorry to say, but I think the loss was more on you.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

5. ISO #5

He suicide to give judge win

i dont care if we won the game, or lost the game.

We had chance to win, it was 3 vs 1, there was no killer roles only me and if i didnt exec it would been a new day with 3 vs 1. but since he suicide it would been 2 Vs 1 and judge had Another court.

and, he suicided before the night begun thats the important thing, he already decided to gamethrow and give judge win.

Rules are rules, give him a watchlist X2
    Last edited by MasterNinja; May 8th, 2019 at 10:48 PM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

6. ISO #6

I just took a look.

While I don't believe he used the suicide command to game-throw, he did it with griefing intentions. This is indicated by his message 'retard town' before typing -suicide. There is zero reason for him to -suicide at this stage of the game. Using -suicide isn't something that should be used out of spite. It's there as a last resort to help ensure your factions win.

I'm also adding in the player NumberOneUSA, as he came into the game intending to grief due to not agreeing with the setup and suiciding.

I 01:22 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA claiming suicide n3
    I 01:40 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA no but i always protest 933/8331
    I 01:57 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA damn man
    I 01:59 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA let me kill myself
    I 02:03 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA sheriff
    I 02:08 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA n1 jailed
    I 02:10 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA -lw
    I 03:09 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA huh
    I 03:14 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA how do you survive being jailed when youre not ni
    I 03:31 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA oh
    I 03:31 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA good
    I 03:33 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA the cunt deserved it
    I 03:39 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA oh
    I 03:54 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA failor
    I 04:06 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA watch him jail me tonight asking how i lived if no lynch
    I 05:18 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA he cant give role or lw you autist
    I 05:46 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA lynch the autist
    I 07:16 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA -lw
    I 08:50 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA -lw
    I 08:56 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA K E K
    I 09:02 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA lmao yall knew there was a judge too
    I 10:07 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA did judge fuck himself tho
    I 10:08 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA that is the question
    I 10:14 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA its cool
    I 10:16 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA im suiciding n3
    I 10:57 [aIiens]NumberOneUSA -suicide

Players
    Lawiez: 1-S2-1-2221657
    NumberOneUsa: 1-S2-1-616590

Suggested Punishment
    Lawiez: 2x Watchlist
    NumberOneUsa: On Hold

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Lawiez: 1-S2-1-2221657, NumberOneUsa: 1-S2-1-616590

thanks anyways mr mostache =)

i do admit i suicided out of frustration, and i apologize
    i believe my record of haven't been on banlist or watch list for the latest 2-3k games speaks for my general style of play.

and souleater i'm going to keep an eye on you, 1 toe out of line and you're getting a report. you want to play the rules are rules card? i'd gladly oblige.

we would have 100% won if you voted him up, just sayin
    you looked at the log and saw that judge said kill OPPOSITE OF ODDS, which means he is an odd. you + 11 were the only odd ones, hence if you were playing correctly 11 was likelier suspect.
    your paranoia that there were skypers and "teamings" led you to stupid decisions.
    you kept your role secret the whole time, which didn't help at all
    i was the only invest claim, 1 in the GY, 2 guaranteed in the setup, i was literally confirmed.

from what you type at the end "stop fucking teaming u low retards" shows your own frustration, which i felt the day before.

and rubbing WL in my face in lobby chat is just plain immature imo
    Last edited by Lawiez; May 16th, 2019 at 09:53 AM.