Where do you think you go when you die?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Where do you think you go when you die?

Either this or possibly death chat to play roulette?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

This is my professional scientific opinion:

We either go to the ground and become worm food, or as Helz postulated using proven scientific methods, WE GO TO DEATH CHAT. I believe Helz’s hypothesis is the most plausible due to my empirical analysis.

To be fair I’m atheist and guess I don’t mind knowing there really is nothing for us after death. Well I do mind since that makes me SAD, but I kind of accepted it.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Omegasaur View Post
    I can imagine laughing while the idiots who are still alive try to figure out what the fuck is going on
    Dont worry I already solved that there is literally no reason for anything

Im actually laughing for the idiots who are still alive aswell even though im one of them too
    atleast I put goals and am ready to go TOO far with them to just prove a point

nothing is important and everything has no meaning through perspective
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Reincarnation, Hell, Hades, Sheoul, Gehenna, Tartarus. Which one will you go to?
    Efekannn02City

oh wait this is too much lore

btw Rachyl why the hell did they ban you for making a good thread in circlejerk? this is no fair at all
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #9

"Reincarnation".... Since when do Christians reincarnate, exactly? Not talking about eternal life here, but about "entering the flesh again".

Also, permabans are permanent.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #10