S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards) - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23
Results 1,101 to 1,149 of 1149
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6)]MARIO OHANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. and your soul to satan. now sell your body to the teacher yelled at him. i almost died. someone trolled at the beginning failed the question was something about yesterday lol. my reads were accurate. but atleast he got one hitted by a dark katana in the whole day? yeah have fun or despair. while typing nah. i accidentally destroyed stuff? its 00:00 now. you even know that magoroth did that because he made me laugh. everyone is in Köln.[/COLOR]

2. ISO #1102

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Squirrel Express View Post
    Ok, so I forgot about the trial mode thingy. So I guess I'll just try to lay out our Archon's thoughts the best I can. Afterwards I'll try to prod Blink and MM to do the same. Then yea. Let's start from the beginning:

We started this game off as a Lizard Grandmaster, Our Alignment is Town. In the beginning we felt that SB16 was scum for the way he was acting and my Archon mates said that was his usual scum meta. (They can explain this bit better than I lol). Otaku started to go off and say that we were scum because we were The Biggest threat... which was pretty weird and felt like he more than likely then town-read us and wanted us to be lynched to help the scum win (since we all know Otaku flipped Neutral Evil). SB16, Otaku, Kenny being our strongest scum reads.

Night 1 we were thinking of Lizarding SB16, but we were hoping to reroll into something cooler to possibly take him down or something.

BUT WE GOT AMNESIAC! WHOOPIEE! :P MM wanted to go with the Town role but luckily that never happened since we would of turned into Neutral Evil. He and I forgot about that bit.

Moving on to Day 2 that was annoying. The No propaganda thing made me sad I screwed up first and felt like I let my Archommates down. Me myself and I therefore got moody and lost some interest because I got us killed. MM and blink picked me back up and we continued on, Blink still heavily suspecting Kenny. Zerg claimed to be Foty outright, which gave mm and I pause. Then there was Light's behaviour in regards to not really interacting with it and wanting the Foty to live. We then suspected that Light had a HIGH chance to be the Foty with Zerg being the distraction. They'd lynch Zerg he'd flip some scum role and Light would get a free kill on all of us.

Night 2 We went for the automatic re-roll, since we were for sure dead with the lousy defense value we had. We luckily re-rolled into Sheogorath, DAEDRIC PRINCE OF MADNESS! ...Charmed. And we survived an attack (Which apparently wasn't the Foty attack on us... so I dunno ;/ but we were for sure attacked last night).

Then today happened and we saw that Zerg flipped Neutral BENIGN, and was actually the Foty. That boggled both of our minds, and we therefore believe that Light to be Meta based on the flip, and then concluded it had to be Kenny. Blink pushed Kenny and he made the case against him, assessing his tone and overall acting. He really tried super hard here, and to be honest how he acted leads us to believe him to overall be the prime suspect to be the last scum.

So yea... there you have it. MM and Blink will be on here to give their final thoughts, and we'll see!

Again, as I stated before Light hammered us, the only way we lose here is if Rylai doesn't count towards the player majority in terms of factions, and the mafia win the 1v1. In which case good job Kenny, you for sure earned it with how hard you went today and fooled them xD.

Standby for The rest of my Archon mates Stuff and good game to all!~

-AIVION

Ok, so Blink doesn't want to post anymore, so I asked him to give me a summary and here it is:

"Ive said my piece on kenny in the thread
    He outted himself in the thread page 2
    And has constantly lied in the thread
    If people cant see that they dont deserve to win because they dont read the thread"

I also want to put out here that I just asked Ganelon and yes: Rylai counts as nothing. So actually if we're lynched here town loses. Sooo.. yea it's actually important for us to vote the scum that is Kenny so that town doesn't lose here, lol.

Just saying! xD

Standby for MM's final piece if he even get's back in 12 hours.. otherwise yea. just know town loses if we're lynched.

-vote Ganelon

3. ISO #1103

Ok, so I forgot about the trial mode thingy. So I guess I'll just try to lay out our Archon's thoughts the best I can. Afterwards I'll try to prod Blink and MM to do the same. Then yea. Let's start from the beginning:
    Wait wtf?

wow... Some defense phase.

I guess I'm allowed to ask this then:

Would all of you be willing to skip the defense phase if MM comes on and is okay with skipping it too after he says his piece?

Just want this game to be done and over with.
    @Gandalfr

Just end it. Get us killed so the game can end and town can lose.

I don't think MM is coming back on in 12 hours. This is legit an extension of the day for literally no reason... and not what I though the defense phase was suppost to be like.
    Alright, so all that Blink did after my comments on his defense is this AtE. Those 2 posts of his there serve absolutely no purpose other than that.
    I asked him to finally give some details on his so-called meta read, but he refuses to do so.

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

Ei ei ay. What the hell are you doing guys lol. INNOCENT US YOU FOOLS. This is MM, and I'm sorry for the low activity... but I don't see how we are scummy. I will do the most crappy thing ever... a read on my own slot. We literally SCREAM pure, especially Blink. How you can scumread us over Kenny is beyond me at this point...

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

Ei ei ay. What the hell are you doing guys lol. INNOCENT US YOU FOOLS. This is MM, and I'm sorry for the low activity... but I don't see how we are scummy. I will do the most crappy thing ever... a read on my own slot. We literally SCREAM pure, especially Blink. How you can scumread us over Kenny is beyond me at this point...
    I asked you several times to explain your "meta-read" on Yagami. You claimed several times that's the reason you're townreading him, and you have not given a single reason on scumreading me, other than me saying your use of meta excuses as archon is scummy. How the fuck are we, or at least obviously I, now fools for finding that scummy?
    Please provide fucking reads on others, not yourself. That's what townies are supposed to do when scumhunting and that's what you have not been doing the past day.

9. ISO #1109

Like, there are so many reasons on the scumread and you just aren't adressing any of them. Day 2 you even called blink scummy yourself.

10. ISO #1110

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I asked you several times to explain your "meta-read" on Yagami. You claimed several times that's the reason you're townreading him, and you have not given a single reason on scumreading me, other than me saying your use of meta excuses as archon is scummy. How the fuck are we, or at least obviously I, now fools for finding that scummy?
    Please provide fucking reads on others, not yourself. That's what townies are supposed to do when scumhunting and that's what you have not been doing the past day.
    Lol no shit. I have explained that meta read over the last GAMES, literally. He's being pure and honest. He pushes on stupid things, but he pushes on them fully. I don't even remember where he did this, but he did.

Also, I didn't really post in the last days. You're asking me to explain playstyles that I don't really understand - I am here talking about Blink's - and to not defend myself. I have provided reads on people, though; that's one of the things I did right in this game. By the way, Blink jumped away from the archon, at least that's what it seems to be. I don't want to fall in hard AtE or out of game information so I'll leave it there.

Now, the read on you isn't just you saying meta "excuses" as archon is scummy...... You have tunneled us so hard, made the entire game focused on that fight. That's a scummy thing to do.
    Plus, PoE points at you, given that Rylai does not have an alignment, and that I townread Light. It's more of a town hunting process than a scum hunting one, because I don't think you're THAT scummy by yourself. Blink did, though, and that's what you're putting on me. I can't answer your question because that is not my read, it's Blink's, and he's not understandable to me.

But you are scum and need to get me down, you know I won't vote Light, so you will obviously push me as much as you can.
    Hail Rylai, Lord and Savior of the Town. Credo in unum Deum...

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

Lol no shit. I have explained that meta read over the last GAMES, literally. He's being pure and honest. He pushes on stupid things, but he pushes on them fully. I don't even remember where he did this, but he did.

Also, I didn't really post in the last days. You're asking me to explain playstyles that I don't really understand - I am here talking about Blink's - and to not defend myself. I have provided reads on people, though; that's one of the things I did right in this game. By the way, Blink jumped away from the archon, at least that's what it seems to be. I don't want to fall in hard AtE or out of game information so I'll leave it there.

Now, the read on you isn't just you saying meta "excuses" as archon is scummy...... You have tunneled us so hard, made the entire game focused on that fight. That's a scummy thing to do.
    Plus, PoE points at you, given that Rylai does not have an alignment, and that I townread Light. It's more of a town hunting process than a scum hunting one, because I don't think you're THAT scummy by yourself. Blink did, though, and that's what you're putting on me. I can't answer your question because that is not my read, it's Blink's, and he's not understandable to me.

But you are scum and need to get me down, you know I won't vote Light, so you will obviously push me as much as you can.
    Hail Rylai, Lord and Savior of the Town. Credo in unum Deum...
    Lol what
    "He pushes on stupid things, but he pushes on them fully. I don't even remember where he did this, but he did." He has literally only ever pushed on people voting him this game. And you can't even show how he would be pure or honest either. I'm being pure and honest. You can't show in any way that I would be not.

Day 2 you were posting. You did say blink's behavior is scummy. This day here blink was posting. That's incredibly obvious, don't try pretending it wasn't blink lol. Blink only used meta and being "pure and honest" as reasons for any reads today.

I have not tunneled you for the entire game, like you are claiming. I was voting you day 1, for very good reasons, day 2 I was actively pursuing the FotY throughout the entire day. I did not even suspect you there and I was agreeing to you that the FotY is likely mafia. I only started scumreading you this day again because blink literally forced me.

So now you're just distancing yourself from your archonmate again. You say 1 player out of 3 made up some reads you don't understand and use that as excuse for a scumread again. That's exactly the scummy archon behavior I was calling blink out for day 1. I just refuse to believe you would seriously believe that could be towny.

13. ISO #1113

Lol what
    "He pushes on stupid things, but he pushes on them fully. I don't even remember where he did this, but he did." He has literally only ever pushed on people voting him this game. And you can't even show how he would be pure or honest either. I'm being pure and honest. You can't show in any way that I would be not.

Day 2 you were posting. You did say blink's behavior is scummy. This day here blink was posting. That's incredibly obvious, don't try pretending it wasn't blink lol. Blink only used meta and being "pure and honest" as reasons for any reads today.

I have not tunneled you for the entire game, like you are claiming. I was voting you day 1, for very good reasons, day 2 I was actively pursuing the FotY throughout the entire day. I did not even suspect you there and I was agreeing to you that the FotY is likely mafia. I only started scumreading you this day again because blink literally forced me.

So now you're just distancing yourself from your archonmate again. You say 1 player out of 3 made up some reads you don't understand and use that as excuse for a scumread again. That's exactly the scummy archon behavior I was calling blink out for day 1. I just refuse to believe you would seriously believe that could be towny.
    and by "meta" I mean literally the word "meta". Not actual meta reasons.

14. ISO #1114

I don't know what else I'm supposed to do here. The mafia wins if this gets skipped or if Yagami is mafia. The town wins if SSE is mafia, if SSE gets lynched and if Yagami is also town. Or if Yagami is a Lizard who turns town or neutral benign or something along those lines.
    If I were mafia and if I were night immune with the ability to kill this game would simply be already over. I wouldn't even need to bother with all this because a skip would confirm a win. That honestly confirms me as town pretty much.

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    NO YOU RELAX.

SNAPS

*half of Rylai turns into dust*

Dominant Rylai: There is balance in the Archon..
    Remaining member of Rylai: "What did it cost?
    Dominant Rylai: Everything..
    Remaining members of Rylai (in unison): Was it worth it?
    Dominant Rylai: Let me work it...I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it...
    Can I just say that this is my favourite Rylai? Please take credit for this one so I can eat your ass personally.

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

What Confused The Fuck Out Of Me Is Everyones Re-Rolling.. And The Fact My Heart Wasnt Completely In It.. Also, Kenny Well Played.. Even Though I Suspected After The Fact.. I Was Totally Gonna Nuke Rylai If The Game Went To Night Because I Suspect Kenny Would Have Thought Id Alert Again And He Would Have Targeted Rylai

29. ISO #1129

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    What Confused The Fuck Out Of Me Is Everyones Re-Rolling.. And The Fact My Heart Wasnt Completely In It.. Also, Kenny Well Played.. Even Though I Suspected After The Fact.. I Was Totally Gonna Nuke Rylai If The Game Went To Night Because I Suspect Kenny Would Have Thought Id Alert Again And He Would Have Targeted Rylai
    I was thinking of busdriving and then attacking myself tbh so either only you or both of us would always die.

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

I was thinking of busdriving and then attacking myself tbh so either only you or both of us would always die.
    I wasn't thinking a lot about this though and I definitely would have reconsidered after realizing bus driving is useless when Axton comes first in the OoO and kills me anyway.

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

Lol GG. Blink had found Kenny out from the beginning ;-;

But... Light, why?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

35. ISO #1135

The FM Queue

Next game : Black Flag Nightless, 10P, hosted by AIVION. Black Flag is a nightless setup (surprise!) with only citizens and goons (mafia citizens). Mafia has a permanent chat. Lynch is plurality (person with most votes at EoD gets lynched, skip day is a valid vote). The signups will be up this week, I believe.

Don't forget to check the Queue! It is in the Workshop, as a sticky thread.
    Also see the FM Rules in FM Discussion section.
    @rumox
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

36. ISO #1136

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol GG. Blink had found Kenny out from the beginning ;-;

But... Light, why?
    Honestly I would've 100% written exactly that same post page 2 as town. Blink literally always finds me scummy. When you look at my match history you'd even see that I get lynched or die before day 2 almost every game I play with blink as town.
    There were a lot of scummy things I did do this game, but that comment on your archon play definitely wasn't one of them.

37. ISO #1137

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Everyone is shit

Light is an incel
    Efemirus has 1/2 of a competent account behind it
    The squirrel ***** will reach 1k posts by eod
    Kenny went from being a really nice strategic mind to being sludge
    Zerg is a newbie
    And either Kenny or distorted is always scum
    Also stealth caught me before blink did

38. ISO #1138

Honestly I would've 100% written exactly that same post page 2 as town. Blink literally always finds me scummy. When you look at my match history you'd even see that I get lynched or die before day 2 almost every game I play with blink as town.
    There were a lot of scummy things I did do this game, but that comment on your archon play definitely wasn't one of them.
    I agree with this.
    Also gg ppl
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

This was fun. Thanks for letting me be a part of Rylai.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Yo PTB, this post was pretty good. Wp
    THANKS
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

47. ISO #1147

I agree... but I couldn't straight up ignore all of the posts you made after this one. I was against his read on you early on, then you got scummy, then you got towny again, and then scummy again. I think that wasn't a standard interaction AT ALL.

48. ISO #1148

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Why would you reroll when you knew you were going to be attacked?
    Our role is forced to reroll when there are no more lizards. MM was some kind of lizard d1 and then rerolled n1. It was somewhat vague as to when the rerolling should happen and mag never even said anything about it to us until after we were dead. Apparently we were rerolled into an amnesiac on n2 but still allowed to use our abilities first?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

49. ISO #1149