S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards) - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

Blink please explain why 3 different players who are playing the same slot should be given different reads even though they’re literally all the same role and we know that
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    No I'm not gonna form 3 seperate reads on one player. You are one account and should be treated as one. Don't even try this, what you are doing is 100% scummy.
    Just because you say its scummy doesnt mean it is scummy. Stop being a liar for once, and if you're going to read myself and MM the same way based on our highly different play styles thats on you, for playing bad. You should probably be lynched asap if you are promoting bad play.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Blink please explain why 3 different players who are playing the same slot should be given different reads even though they’re literally all the same role and we know that
    Because MM and I and Aivion all have vastly different playstyles and we should be looked at as individuals before we are evaluated as one.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Unless someone explains how omgus and calling yourself towny for no reason are townstrats I'm 100% convinced blink is scum and slipped there.
    Stop posting nonsense i never called myself towny. The discredit with you is unbelieveable and now i remember why i avoid playing on this site

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Squirrel Express View Post
    Just because you say its scummy doesnt mean it is scummy. Stop being a liar for once, and if you're going to read myself and MM the same way based on our highly different play styles thats on you, for playing bad. You should probably be lynched asap if you are promoting bad play.
    In the end though you should still both be projecting town. Even if one of you is scummy that still brings all of you down. A positive number multiplied by a negative number is still a negative number, and a towny personality multiplied by a scummy personality is still a scummy personality. At the end of the day you all should be giving off a town vibe and if one of you isn’t that means that you all could likely be non-town. We have to assume that even if one of you seem scummy that you all have to be scum.

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

You have to understand that as an archon you are ONE SLOT. This means you get ONE READ regardless of whether you have 2 players or 6. Because all of you get the same role and alignment you do not and will not be read differently because that is just inherently how reads work. You are the same slot.

Take the time to make your reads cohesive outside of the game because you will not be given slack of one of you are scummy. And I can say that from personal experience because I literally archoned last game.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

You have to understand that as an archon you are ONE SLOT. This means you get ONE READ regardless of whether you have 2 players or 6. Because all of you get the same role and alignment you do not and will not be read differently because that is just inherently how reads work. You are the same slot.

Take the time to make your reads cohesive outside of the game because you will not be given slack of one of you are scummy. And I can say that from personal experience because I literally archoned last game.
    You should read some of the past archon games on this site. I was there. The mattzed orpz deathworlds archon was the most dysfunctional thing to ever exist but they were all town at the end of the day. Blink is just trying to say that if one individual is towny the rest must be too.

-AIVION

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

You should read some of the past archon games on this site. I was there. The mattzed orpz deathworlds archon was the most dysfunctional thing to ever exist but they were all town at the end of the day. Blink is just trying to say that if one individual is towny the rest must be too.

-AIVION

I think it’s absolutely the exact opposite. If one of you appear scummy, it brings the others down significantly.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

I think it’s absolutely the exact opposite. If one of you appear scummy, it brings the others down significantly.
    You should read the game, or at the very least iso their posts. Deathworlds was super aggressive (his town meta), orpz was passive and weird (his town meta ??) And then mattzed was being analytical and such which is his thing too. Those three playstyles didn't coincide well. One head was attacking while the other was doing it's own thing and the other analyzing and counteracting the other, which overall misconstrued themselves.

The reason I bring them up is that this Archon sort of reminds me of theirs. Sometimes you have to analyze the individual if the rest of the archon isnt on the same track.

As for me, I'm gonna go see if I can't bring our beautiful squirrel back otherwise I may just join him because we're a team and I feel sad without my drunk cop buddy

Sorry MM...

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

-AIVION
    If one is scummy, all are scummy. I will always value scumtells above towntells, unless it's night actions. In the end intent is also what matters here anyway, when you say "if one individual is towny the rest must be too" it means you are deliberately trying to project town. This is scummy, so that makes two scummy heads already.

21. ISO #121

I come late because I expected a PM here, not in Discord (?).

Also, I can't agree with you SB16. It's more frequent that people read someone as Mafia when they are not compared to Town reads. If some person of the ***** gives you a very potent Town read then you also have to consider that. This is a social game, no MATHS you fuck.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

22. ISO #122

If one is scummy, all are scummy. I will always value scumtells above towntells, unless it's night actions. In the end intent is also what matters here anyway, when you say "if one individual is towny the rest must be too" it means you are deliberately trying to project town. This is scummy, so that makes two scummy heads already.
    Yeah I can see why blink left you're sort of a mean person.

You must be fun at parties

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I come late because I expected a PM here, not in Discord (?).

Also, I can't agree with you SB16. It's more frequent that people read someone as Mafia when they are not compared to Town reads. If some person of the ***** gives you a very potent Town read then you also have to consider that. This is a social game, no MATHS you fuck.
    ;-; feels ignored by her beautiful kitty

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

Yeah I can see why blink left you're sort of a mean person.

You must be fun at parties
    How am I now being mean? What part about scumreading you was personal? Appealing to emotions now, btw, is also a scumtell. You're really not helping your cause at all.

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

What cause? I'm just posting and having fun lol.

You're the one appealing to emotions
    I am explaining why I'm scumreading you and how your posts are scummy. I am actually contributing here. You however have just called me mean and unfun however. That's a personal level and totally uncalled for.

31. ISO #131

I am explaining why I'm scumreading you and how your posts are scummy. I am actually contributing here. You however have just called me mean and unfun however. That's a personal level and totally uncalled for.
    Well blink left because of you so I feel like it's justified

If you really were pinged on a personal level then I do apologise <3

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

So, @Stealthbomber16 why are you being so neutral about this? You just said what they should do, "take some time" etc. Nothing that'd show your own read of the situation however. Are you actually scum together with SSE, trying to prevent more damage? Lol
    Maybe SB16 Is Neutral About It.. Because Maybe He Is True Neutral Or Neutral Evil/Killing.. Im Thinking SB16 Is NE/NK. One Of The Two At This Point..

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

The Way Kenny Acted During The Opening Of The Game Lead Me To Believe He Was Town.. As It Is Progressing That Town Lean Gets Less And Less.. However, Kenny Does Do This A Lot As Town Especially If He Is TPR When He Is Fishing To See Who He Should Target At Night. So Most Likely He Is Town.

37. ISO #137

I'd love to see more from others like Zerg, my precious Kitty, etc.

I feel like we need some sane content flowing through this chat right now

:3
    Requesting me to deliver "sane content" is a pretty damn steep ask lol
    I'm looking closely at Stealth, as he is starting out this game pretty aggressively in comparison to the last FM that I played. I don't exactly know his meta, but voting as early as he did seems a bit odd.
    I can already tell that the archons are gonna give me a headache..but I can't wait :P

38. ISO #138

Honestly, regarding blink we've just had this in Timmy Town with naz. Naz got called out early on as scum, complained about that read and did not know how to respond, threatened to quit because of that. Naz actually was scum there.
    There's no way I'd somehow stop scumreading after a reaction like this. It's not a valid response to my argument, especially not a towny one.
    Stealth is acting like aamirus did in the immortals after I called out distorted as scum. Remained passive, wasn't aligned with Distorted, but both were actual scum.

39. ISO #139

Slight backpedal here, I forgot that Kenny and SSE voted for Stealth before he himself voted; these early votes seem too aggressive to me without having any content to really base them off of. The fact that Stealth never actually defended himself from being voted twice (three times counting Distorted's later vote) so early is interesting to me.

40. ISO #140

Honestly, regarding blink we've just had this in Timmy Town with naz. Naz got called out early on as scum, complained about that read and did not know how to respond, threatened to quit because of that. Naz actually was scum there.
    There's no way I'd somehow stop scumreading after a reaction like this. It's not a valid response to my argument, especially not a towny one.
    Stealth is acting like aamirus did in the immortals after I called out distorted as scum. Remained passive, wasn't aligned with Distorted, but both were actual scum.
    You are scumreading me for reasons you made up in your own head. Now you're comparing my play to a player who plays nothing like me, and using it to call me scum?

Thats really bad scumplay kenny it really is, i didnt think you be so brazen to play scum this openly.

So one time i saw distorted post lol in a thread he was scum that game. This makes SB16 scum this game because he said the same thing distorted said when he was scum!!!! Sb16 must be scum!!!!this is the shit you are saying do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

41. ISO #141

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Way Kenny Acted During The Opening Of The Game Lead Me To Believe He Was Town.. As It Is Progressing That Town Lean Gets Less And Less.. However, Kenny Does Do This A Lot As Town Especially If He Is TPR When He Is Fishing To See Who He Should Target At Night. So Most Likely He Is Town.
    So he gets a pass for playing anti town, because thats how he plays as town....?

42. ISO #142

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Requesting me to deliver "sane content" is a pretty damn steep ask lol
    I'm looking closely at Stealth, as he is starting out this game pretty aggressively in comparison to the last FM that I played. I don't exactly know his meta, but voting as early as he did seems a bit odd.
    I can already tell that the archons are gonna give me a headache..but I can't wait :P
    Hehe headaches to come for sure :3

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Slight backpedal here, I forgot that Kenny and SSE voted for Stealth before he himself voted; these early votes seem too aggressive to me without having any content to really base them off of. The fact that Stealth never actually defended himself from being voted twice (three times counting Distorted's later vote) so early is interesting to me.
    Early voting is pretty normal to most players. What exactly made them feel more aggressive to you?

Also where is your beautiful mind at in the game atm darling?

-AIVION

44. ISO #144

You are scumreading me for reasons you made up in your own head. Now you're comparing my play to a player who plays nothing like me, and using it to call me scum?

Thats really bad scumplay kenny it really is, i didnt think you be so brazen to play scum this openly.

So one time i saw distorted post lol in a thread he was scum that game. This makes SB16 scum this game because he said the same thing distorted said when he was scum!!!! Sb16 must be scum!!!!this is the shit you are saying do you have any idea how stupid you sound?
    This is literally still OMGUS in its purest form, do you even realize that? You just keep making yourself look more and more scummy.

45. ISO #145

I mean your only argument is how bad my play is and you keep repeating that. There is no way for me to argue with something like this and it in no way is a towny playstyle either. Even if my play were bad, which I know it isn't, playing like that would not even be a scumtell in itself. The fact remains that you did not respond to my arguments and are trying to silence me by calling me a bad player. You are not even trying to defuse the situation and form reads on other players, like a townie who can't put up proper arguments against someone he has to defend against usually would do.

46. ISO #146

So he gets a pass for playing anti town, because thats how he plays as town....?
    I Never Said That Now Did I.. IMO SB16 Should Be The Highest Priority Today.. Because Openly Asking If PPL Got Fun Roles.. Is Basically He Was TPR Hunting On Page 1.

47. ISO #147

I mean your only argument is how bad my play is and you keep repeating that. There is no way for me to argue with something like this and it in no way is a towny playstyle either. Even if my play were bad, which I know it isn't, playing like that would not even be a scumtell in itself. The fact remains that you did not respond to my arguments and are trying to silence me by calling me a bad player. You are not even trying to defuse the situation and form reads on other players, like a townie who can't put up proper arguments against someone he has to defend against usually would do.
    Wrong, he made a list on players you are literally just attacking and focusing him that its hard to really focus on anything else especially since not much is happening.

It's why I personally am trying to generate discussion because otherwise it'll be you vs us all day which isn't productive.

Zergy poo come back

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Early voting is pretty normal to most players. What exactly made them feel more aggressive to you?

Also where is your beautiful mind at in the game atm darling?

-AIVION
    So far my mindset is that the arguement between SSE and Kenny is not TvT. I'm not sure who is town and who isn't, but I have a feeling that at least one is scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Never Said That Now Did I.. IMO SB16 Should Be The Highest Priority Today.. Because Openly Asking If PPL Got Fun Roles.. Is Basically He Was TPR Hunting On Page 1.
    I agree with this sentiment on placing more focus on Stealth. He never really addressed the fact that multiple people voted him from the start.