Is HELZ a furry?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Is HELZ a furry?

Wouldn't be surprised, here's a few reasons:

1. He was in the military, military fucks you up.

2. He's got PTSD for killing little Arabic kids cos they made him shit his pants with their strange and scary language

Any discourse?

My theory is that, through the 'fur-sona', he's able to escape the horrible atrocities that haunt him in his daily, waking nightmares

2. ISO #2

Re: Is HELZ a furry?

Sees activity and is happy about it

Reads the thread

Really?

Why does this guy have 10 green rep bars exactly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    because i'm better than you, you dumb bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

I would totally be a furry if I had the time : )
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

12. ISO #12

I am too disabled to use the internets. Its a hard knock life for a baby killer...
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.