1. ISO #1

Enethor 1-S2-1-20746110

The plot thickens...

Account Name: enethor

Account ID: 1-S2-1-20746110

In-Game Name:Este Fondra

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: CrazyKiwi

Summary: Spawns as Mayor in the 12th slot. Upon revealing, elects to vote #13 who is thereafter a confirmed Jailor who killed GF, still votes guilty but #13 is overall inno'd. #12 AFKs the next day and contributes nothing to town. Day after that, solo votes up #12 and guilties him, despite the best efforts of town. Following day; votes and lynches an investigator (#15), who is cleared by two investigative claims - one real and one fake. By process of elimenation at that stage #3 is Jailor, therefore #1 and #7 last viable suspects at that stage. Mayor dies that very night and game results in a Town victory.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Enethor 1-S2-1-20746110

ID Verification:
    enethor: 1-S2-1-20746110 Correct

Players Added to Report:
    Bloohcookie: 1-S2-1-10811931

Hotkeys
    enethor: 4
    Bloohcookie: cntrl + 3

Summary
    Enethor tries to pick the name ah choo but it's already taken by Bloohcookie. Enethor receives name Este Fondra and roles Mayor in slot 12. Bloohcookie roles Godfather in slot 9.

D1: enethor pms the player who took his name that he is sad about not getting his name.
    Writes the lw: "definitely not enethor"

N1: enethor updates the lw: "definitely not enethor; I have to pm everyone"

D2: enethor randomly pms people "hi"
    Bloohcookie writes the lw: "exec target is 13; 12 is NOT ALLOWED TO DIE" (12 is enethor).

N2: enethor Updates the lw: "definitely not enethor; ILL REVEAL IF U TOUCH M%Y UDDY"
    Bloohcookie is jailed and gets executed.

D3: At start of day, enethor says "NOOOOO; OMG; NOOOOO; WHO DARES TOUCHING HIM; ILL HUNT U DOWN; U TOUCHECH COOKIE; NOW; ULL PAY"
    Then he reveals as mayor and says "WHO THE FK KILLED MY BUDDY" "STOP PMING ME" "TIME TO REVENGE"

In a suspicious sequence of messages we get the following:
    Enethor: "13"
    player13: pms enethor his lw as jailor that executed Bloohcookie
    Enethor: "U ARE DEAD"
    It is odd because enethor seems to already know that 13 is the jailor even though there is no information I can see that would suggest that before 13 pms him.

Enethor immediately has 13 put up on the stand. 13 gives his proper last will and is innoed (7-4) with the only guilty vote being enethor. Enethor then rages about 13 not being lynched and declares that this town will lose and that he is erasing his LW.

N3:

D4: says nothing

N4: updates his lw to "town threw it. they don't even listen gov."

D5: as there are less players alive now, enethor is able to forcibly put 13 back on the stand. He is the sole guilty voter but it's enough this time to lynch 13.

N5: updates lw to "2 jailors and 5 towns executed; ofc i'm the bad player"
    … in reality there were 3 towns executed versus 2 mafia and 1 sk

D6: again using his powers he's able to forcibly put up a virtually confirmed town investigator. Again he is the only guilty vote which is enough to lynch 15.

N6: mafia kills Enethor finally.

In the end, the 2 remaining townies are able to sort it out and lynch the last mafia resulting in a town win.

Was the game result altered?
    No

Player Offenses
    Enethor: intentional gamethrowing
    Bloohcookie: none

Previous Offenses
    Enethor: intentional gamethrowing (WL x3)
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-S2-1-20746110

Probably same guy, but also very old: intentional gamethrowing (WL X3)
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=enethor

Recommended Action
    Enethor: Add X3 to his current watch list
    Bloohcookie: nothing

Additional Notes
    I've added bloohcookie to the report because even though they don't seem to have been skyping, they made it clear that they cared more about keeping each other alive than they did about winning the game. I am guessing it may come up as an issue in future reports. The same guy triggered enethor's actions in the previous gamethrowing report against him.

I've labelled this intentional gamethrowing instead of reactionary because it was made clear that enethor was always intending to go full-throw mode if his friend Bloohcookie ever died. And since his buddy was the Godfather while he was the Mayor, that was always going to end in a gamethrow.

Since his watch-listing had not been applied yet before this report, I am recommending additional watch-list time rather than ban-listing.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3